[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the genocide of White Europeans real or is it right wing propaganda?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 41
File: 14Words.jpg (53 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
14Words.jpg
53 KB, 624x352
Is the genocide of White Europeans real or is it right wing propaganda?

This is your chance to shed some light on the subject; if you live in Europe, tell me what it's really like there.
>>
No it's satire.
>>
>>55875735
>Is the genocide of White Europeans real
It is happening because European birth rates are extremely low.

Only the right-wing cares about it though because the left wants to destroy white people.
>>
can you really call it genocide when they are doing it to themselves?
>>
Both, I guess.
Whites are getting replaced by immigrants breeding like rabbits. The way people say genocide may be a bit of exaggeration (though not for long) but that's just part of propoganda.
>>
>>55875770
>>55875818
>>55875820
>americans telling me about europe
>>
>>55875873
What's it like where you live?
>>
>>55875878
>australian asking about europe
>>
>>55875939
You probably couldn't even locate Europe on a map of the world
>>
>>55875928

Hm, well my town is crawling with immigrants and you often see them with like 5 kids. But I live in a small village just outside the town where it's majority white.
But every time I go i to town I see less and less white faces. It's scary.
>>
>>55875988
Got me there tb h
>>
>>55876046
Sounds like my University. I am increasingly feeling like a minority there but it's Asians, so it's not so bad. I see too many Muslims up there for my liking though.
>>
>>55875878

moved to the states for a job in the SF Bay Area that pays a shitload more than any database admin job could where I was at previously

I wouldn't call it genocide but there is a serious demographic problem that is only getting exacerbated by migrants (although I moved well before this current crisis there was still issues due to the structure of the EU itself).
>>
>>55875735
I doubt it's intentional, but it's happening.
We all know whites procreate the least.
They're hell bent on making only white countries multicultural
This combo will lead to Europe being a majority black/Muslim continent in the next 50-100 years.
That means everything that made Europe great will be dead and gone, never to return, and everything that made the Middle East soooo "great" will be what controls the west. Hello Sharia.
>>
>>55876202
What makes you think that I would believe any of that post?
>>
>ONE European has replies to this thread

I guess the genocide is real and the liberal pussies on this site don't want to speak up.

Thanks for your input though, Britbro.
>>
>>55876310
It's obvious. I tell people that Sharia law will overrun the West but they say "I'll me dammed if I become one of those towel head cunts"...

Westerners are in for a huge shock if something isn't done about this sooner rather than later
>>
not many immigrants here, luckily.
I feel sorry for the frenchies, but yurop will learn from first hand experience.
Hungary went through this shit a long time ago.
>>
>>55876311

I don't give a shit if you do but what the fuck response are you expecting?

> yes there is a genocide going on they are beheading all of our white children and putting us into internment camps

The main fucking issue is birth rates and you don't need a european to tell you that. When you have a low birth rate, rampart migration and don't even attempt to integrate the population you have you are setting up for a disaster.
>>
>>55876502
So you're telling me that bringing in hordes of immigrants is a reasonable response to "low birthrates"?
>>
File: 1431490423887.jpg (299 KB, 1113x834) Image search: [Google]
1431490423887.jpg
299 KB, 1113x834
I have been going on the deep web a lot lately, one site in particular, where you can chat with random people (like chatroulette) and there are a lot of Europeans on there. I have asked a few of them about it and the opinions are split 50/50. Some people are on the side of /pol/ and are saying "get these faggots the fuck out of here," while the other half are prancing about with their "oh they are just looking for a safe place to live" shit.

There are a lot of people who want white people gone, but I think its one of those situations where, when those people finally get what they want, they're going to find that a world without whitey will go sour pretty fucking quick.

Personally, I hope to see the European men completely lose their fucking shit and just butcher as many of the "refugees" as they can, and then kill the politicians as well. Bloodshed is the only thing that can make any real difference now.
>>
>>55876142

There's a mix of asians and muslims in my town. Way too many of them.
Unfortunately, muslims are the most. I'd much rather have more asians than more muslims.
>>
>>55876700
Who wouldn't want Asians over Muslims

There's just something so off-putting about Muslims. I wish we knew why those Muslims in the UK are so awful. This radicalization is a new phenomenon and it's infecting Muslims all around the world but we can't pinpoint what exactly is making them so hateful.
>>
Most of the people who believe in racial purity are either antisocial fucks or superficial shits.
>>
>>55876588

No its fucking stupid. All you will end up doing is having your entire population demographic shift within a few generations and at that point you will reach a point where the majority of your citizens do not share the same values or culture that made the country worth immigrating to.

In certain European countries you need to incentivize having children through some mechanism to your native population. What you don't do is look at a labor gap and go "fuck it we can just import a labor pool whats the worst that can happen".

I don't disagree its a difficult problem to solve, especially when the policies you suggest are politically contentious in the current climate. If you over-prioritize your potential labor pool over the quality of life of your current citizens you are fucking up.
>>
>>55875735
It's great! There's certainly no genocide. Seen a few Syrians but they mostly seem sad and keep to themselves
>>
File: 1445359596685.jpg (153 KB, 1024x829) Image search: [Google]
1445359596685.jpg
153 KB, 1024x829
>>55875735

Get fucked JIDF cunt.
>>
>>55875735
It's mostly far right propaganda. Truth is as the rest of the world industrialized and global demographics change, whites will become irrelevant. The best advice I can give to whites is to find yourself a non white spouse and breed with them. Your kind will end so the least you can do is contribute some white pussy to the superior BBC.
>>
>>55875878
white genocide affects all countries not just europe.

Mass immigration only in white countries
White make few kids.
Immigrants make a lot of kids. So simply by logic we will get pushed out of existence.
Race-mixing and foreign babies adoption is super hardcore pushed only for white people.
We get called the root of all evil (crusade, slavery), previleged, racists and basically get shamed into silence in our countries
White women are getting massively brainwashed into hating white males. Also brainwashed into thinking that being an housewife and taking care of your kids is basically the lowest thing you could ever do and makes you a slave to the patriarchy. Thanks to feminism

Any kind of white pride tags you as racist/nazi/xenophobe but blacklivesmatter chimps out in the streets for week and no one is offended. I bet you wouldnt be dare to simply say ''im proud to be white'' in public without a jesting tone. To most people, the simple idea to have pride in your race in your country is viewed a stupid, weird or evil.

We're slowly losing our culture and heritage. Why do you think starbuck decides to not ''celebrate christmas'' ? Because starbuck think it's not optimal $ speaking to celebrate it. Why ? Because white culture is fading away. This is just 1 example out of hundreds. Movies, even historical movies, are more and more ''diverse''

You can always type white genocide on google and do your own research
>>
>>55877179

>The best advice I can give to whites is to find yourself a non white spouse and breed with them

So many JIDF in this thread. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1410463727619.jpg (4 KB, 208x242) Image search: [Google]
1410463727619.jpg
4 KB, 208x242
>>55877179
>>
>>55877179
>mostly far right propaganda
>procede to admit that theyre right the very next sentence.
>>
>>55875735

Wow you dont want to let all the black people from Liberia come live in your country? You want to actually live in a country of your own people? You guys are racist...
>>
>>55875988
I know where Australia is though, its between Shit and Posting.
>>
>>55877224
Before I started going to /pol/ regularly I thought this was a meme but I'm starting to see your point.

> Why do you think starbuck decides to not ''celebrate christmas'' ?
A lot of blacks and hispanics are Christian so I don't see how this would be popular at all. I'm not going to Starbucks this Xmas when before I'd be all over their lattes like the faggot that I am.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 620x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 620x428
>>55877247
>>55877254
>>55877309
Why can't you just accept that politics can't save the white race? Global demographics are changing, hell they're already changed to the point where whites are like 9%. Again, your phenotype will not survive. Give yourself up and create a mixed race where at least a part of you will live on or refuse to reproduce at all. Whites aren't having kids anymore. Might as well let brown men have them for you.
>>
File: awdawda.jpg (31 KB, 409x462) Image search: [Google]
awdawda.jpg
31 KB, 409x462
>>55877526

Nice defeatist mentality goy / JIDF.
>>
>>55876428

m8 people are still leftits because they believe the white race is untouchable. That these terrorist attacks will never hurt us in a major way even when they become more frequent. Whites will be fucked 20 years before any of these cunts notice.

It's the fall of Rome all over again
>>
>>55877179
INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS
>>
>>55876891
They had a baby bonus once upon a time.

They should bring it back.
>>
>>55876700
I think it's a genetic thing. There was that whole crusade thing.
>>
File: 1447566312801.png (505 KB, 500x752) Image search: [Google]
1447566312801.png
505 KB, 500x752
>>55875735

It's both tbqhwy.

There's definitely a fair few that want whites shoah'd, and a concerted effort to keep us divided along any and all lines, as well as the (decidedly Jewish) pushing of feminism that contributes to our shit-tier birth rates, but that said, there's a lot of other factors that make the conclusion that the end goal is complete white genocide >problematic.

We know there's a lot of fuss amongst the elite regarding population growth, Bill Gates has flat out said it needs to be 'controlled,' and judging by his and big pharma's practices with vaccines in the 2nd and 3rd world, they're not joking around.

We know that automization is going to put a fuckton of people out of work very soon, and that specialized high-skill labor is something that whites have always been very good at

Whites are also the ultimate good goys. It is in no-one's (Jewish or NWO) interest for the population of the world to be chinks, nigs, and sandniggers. They either don't follow orders, always chimpout, or are racist fucks that hate the current elites.

We know that the refugee crisis is forced as fuck, and that had it not occurred, whites in Europe would have been genocided far more easily and quietly than the approach that's now being taken. This is radicalizing whites on a large scale, and given the state of the Neocons and the tenuous position of Shillary, the shills over here are running into resistance too.

tl;dr Too early to say, but the 21st century is going to be a wild ride for us all.
>>
>>55877728
Leftists believe in the human race so they don't give a fuck. They think race and gender are social constructs and none of it really matters all that much.

Move to a small town with a qt3.14 waifu and you're set for whites.
>>
File: rgdrgg.jpg (226 KB, 1200x1388) Image search: [Google]
rgdrgg.jpg
226 KB, 1200x1388
>>55877526

>implying "brown" people can sustain civilization

If white people are gone then civilization fail. The only other alternative is a Chinese super-race. Jews also won't succeed either. Jews always control a puppet society that feeds them their profits. They cannot sustain their own society because they don't work. It's literally whites or a Chinese super-race.
>>
File: jidf.jpg (575 KB, 2000x1100) Image search: [Google]
jidf.jpg
575 KB, 2000x1100
>>55877526
it's not working schlomo.
you'll lose and there will be a day of reckoning.
we won't make the same mistake again this time there we be blood.
you've awoken the lion and your parasite race will finally stand trail.
>>
>>55877526
14%.
And even at 10:1 in our own country, the white race will still dominate any subnation garbage. White nationalism grows fast everyday. You can laugh while you have an illusion of victory stupid inbred.

To quote hitler

''The always used to laugh, They used to think it was a Joke.
They aren't laughing anymore Today they realize the gravity of the situation.''
>>
Savages care only about creating as many children as possible and furthering their filthy beliefs as far as possible, no matter the cost. They teach their children to suicide bomb at a ripe, young age, and try to infiltrate major opportunities. No holds barred. Meanwhile, the typical European can't fight back in any way, not even through objectively true words on the Internet, since that would label them as a racist, or fascist, or nazist, because painting black people or muslims as anything but perfect rainbows is RACIST and WRONG, clearly.

Solution: Nuke the middle east, concentration camps for Muslims, perfect harmony (nah humans are all sorts of fucked up, removing Islam wouldn't really change much, but some people genuinely think this)
>>
>>55877919
That may or may not be true. I wish no ill will towards whites. I just see which way the wind is blowing and it ain't toward any kind of white uprising. This French massacre that happened opened my eyes to the pussy ass cucKs western civilization has produced these past generations. When your population lays down and let's 2 Muslims wipe out dozens of people, whites are not long for this world. Why any self respecting white women would endanger her genetics by carrying a white mans seed is beyond me. She will have more of a chance of surviving carrying a brown mans seed. Sorry but this is nature. While whites are at home playing fallout 4, non whites are outbreeding you and breeding with you. It's fascinating to see. Never in the history of human kind has a race willing allowed themselves to be replaced to such an extent.

>>55877981
>>55878021
Stay mad. You know this to be true. I wish I could live to see the devastation of the last generation of whites faces in the future when they realize their fore fathers were a bunch of cowards, too paralyzed to take action out of fear of being ostracized for being unPC
>>
I honestly can't tell who's serious or using satire anymore
>>
>>55877179
This, if you are a white European and are not impregnating as many Middle Eastern women as you can you are a traitor to your race.
>>
File: thanksally.webm (2 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
thanksally.webm
2 MB, 1280x800
>>55875735
Saved this clip from tv on friday. Sorry for the shit quality but it gives you some idea.
>>
File: marine-le-pen_245043k.jpg (40 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
marine-le-pen_245043k.jpg
40 KB, 580x386
>>55878296

I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: image_26.jpg (63 KB, 539x524) Image search: [Google]
image_26.jpg
63 KB, 539x524
Netherland is pretty much already over run.

Mosques pop up here and there, EVERY street has at least 2-3 families of mudslimes with at least 3-5 kids and 2 relatives who refuse to adapt and learn our language because their 'old'
>>
>>55877356
underrated
>>
>>55878445
To give you a visualisation of when I leave my house to go to the store.

I walk out my door, 3 mudslime kids run by (playing).
I turn the corner, 3-12 youth mudslimes hanging around on scooters.
I come near the stores, and on the benches 2-6 old mudslimes are sitting there eating sunflower seeds and spitting the shells on the floor whilst jibbering in a foreign encryption.
I enter the store(s), and every mudslime there is has at least 2-3 friends/family with them, talking in jibber-jab.
I want to pass some kids who are taking up the exit of the store, and now I'm racist because I asked them to move.

I walk home again and for every dutch kid/person I see, there are 2-3 mudslimes.
>>
>>55878756
You need to move to a richer area anon. In Canada, they all live in the same poor areas on welfare so if you leave them you'll barely see one.
>>
>>55878907
Believe me, wherever you go they are there.

Granted, the rich (really really rich) parts are less infested and more adapted, but they're there.

They drive expensive cars they've gotten loans for.

I see at least 3-6 BMW's everyday driven by some shabby dressed arab guy in his young twenties/ early thirties
>>
>>55878756
a close friend of mine finally left the Korps Mariniers and came over to the States. he said Rotterdam is full of mudslimes and the government just keeps offering more and more freebies.

his hatred towards them is side-splittingly funny to watch. an eastern couple will walk by and he's immediately muttering something about "fucking sandniggers" and how it's shameful we allow them to wear hijabs in the US
>>
>>55879000
Good lord that sucks in so many ways. There's got to be some white communities left for you to live in over there.
>>
File: Britcucks.png (912 KB, 1156x900) Image search: [Google]
Britcucks.png
912 KB, 1156x900
>>55875735
>Is the genocide of White Europeans real or is it right wing propaganda?

Is London full of native British?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxm1mqbgxcM
>>
A global minority set to be a minority in their homelands.
>>
File: 2015_08_19_11.06.48.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2015_08_19_11.06.48.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
>>55879093
He's right.

And it's horribly accurate here.
We keep giving them everything they demand because we're heavily outnumbered.

Whatever part of the country I visited (I live up north very close to the border of Germany) but whatever part I visit, they outnumber you there.

And they will talk encrypted jibber jab.
And you can't say shit about it, because they've got it soooo much harder..
>>
>>55875873
Same thing was happening to the Tibetans. It was called a genocide. Why doesn't the same apply to Whites?

>INB4 "because we're all humans!"
>>
>>51370271
quite hot>>55875735
propoganda
>>
Lokk at sweden beeing a third world country in 15 years.
Looking at muslims having 5 kids per woman to 1 or 2 per white..
Taking in what is going to total at 1.5 million refugees until july i guess.
You tell me.
>>
They own coffeeshops (our variety of weed dispensaries), they own kebab store things.

They are every fucking where.

When I still went to school my class was minority white.
Hell almost every class I went to I was the fucking minority.

And again, they talk in their jibber jab. When you ask them why, they say it is easier.. I can show you facebook profiles of our 'well adapted' ''''''friends''''' so you have no choice but to believe.
>>
>>55879093
I always thought the Netherlands weren't like that and was just white. I thought all Europe was white and that was it... I like the Dutch. They send us tulips, and the royals visit our lands because we're BFFs.
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/70-years-of-tulips-netherlands-king-queen-make-first-state-visit-to-canada-1.2393621
>>
>>55879223
I've visited foreign countries before and people that speak in another language will often talk to each other about the people and things that they see because they don't understand what you're saying.

I've done it, the people in that other country did it since when I started learning it I learned their secrets.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-16-10-06-13.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-16-10-06-13.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>
>>55875735
It is real, but the point is not that of genociding us as a race. The point is to keep migrants coming in which will vote for leftist parties which in turn serve a higher agenda, that of globalization.
That is the whole point, it has nothing to do with race, it has to do with money and power
>>
He's a cab driver and part owner of jamin (his family owns it) it's a kebab store thingy>>55879451
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-16-10-06-28.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-16-10-06-28.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>55879525
>>55879451
His type of posts.

Not a single dutch post.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-16-10-10-05.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-16-10-10-05.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>55879553
This says: fuck the dutch like they fuck you
>>
>genocide
bit much but it's true that hating on white people is pretty much completely socially acceptable nowadays (unless you're with actual white supremacists), which wasn't the case even 5 years ago
>>
>>55879364
I repeat: get a good job and find a better area to live.

Alternatively go to rural areas.
>>
>>55879461
This.
>>
>>55875735
Good question and you chose the best place to ask such questions.
>>
>>55877526
>Why can't you just accept that politics can't save the white race?

It can. Nationalism is rising everywhere in Europe. It's hard to notice when you're only sources for the outside world are Salon.com and The Guardian.

>Global demographics are changing

They're really not. Despite immigration, Whites still marry and procreate within their own ethnic groups.

>hell they're already changed to the point where whites are like 9%

Stormfront meme. Whites are more like 10-14%. We're not going anywhere.

>Again, your phenotype will not survive

Again, you don't know what you're talking about, in fact, this is where you post went from b8 to shit tier trolling.

>Give yourself up and create a mixed race where at least a part of you will live on or refuse to reproduce at all.

Heh. Nah.

>Whites aren't having kids anymore

But they are. Birth rates may be low, but we're still procreating. I live in a huge city, and everywhere I go, I see White families with 2-4 children. It makes be question the so-called "ageing population" and "low birth rates" narrative.

>Might as well let brown men have them for you.

Nah. Fuck off, m8.
>>
>>55875735
Can't you count you idiot?
>>
>>55879622
It wouldn't matter. Believe me.

I already moved 3 times in the past 7 years, all over the country. Wherever I go, they are there. It is too late here m8,you have to stop your 25k or you are next. Learn from our mistake.

The 'negative' side of them you don't see in the news, but do see online, that IS the actual truth. It is exactly like that. The news you see is feel good propaganda.
>>
>>55879461
You need to read this.
>>
>>55879721

>We were told the south was racist
>Most blacks per capita

>We were told Texans were racist
>Huge amounts of spics

>we were told UKIP was racist
>Voters are in immigrant areas

It's necessary that we're running out of places to run, exposure to these subhumans is the only redpill that will wake up the hugbox lefties.
>>
>>55879649
>racists actually believe this

Sorry Brandon. Those nationalist parties are pretty much old white men fearing the coming karma. Maybe they'll win a couple of elections. But it won't last. And the damage is already done. Look at the demographics in cities. Whites are dying out. Non whites are taking what's rightfully theirs. GET.OVER.IT.
>>
File: 1162201.jpg (69 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
1162201.jpg
69 KB, 600x449
>>55875735

>Tfw Mormons will save the white race and USA will be the refugee destination for white Europeans...
>>
>>55879721
If you want more fb profiles, or info or whatever, I'm going to take a shower so I'll be back shortly.
>>
>>55879721
They're here already, but stick to poor areas in cities or just segregate themselves in their own cities. Well, the city I'm talking about is like little India with some Muslims thrown in there. The ones that make it okay are very loud and annoying about their beliefs, but some are okay and barely mentioned it. The nice ones seemed surprised when I asked about Ramadan and didn't care overly much since they live in their Islam bubble. I think Canada must get some high class ones that are better than the boorish rabble you have to put up with since the plane ticket alone is very pricey.

There's petitions to stop the 25k coming in within the next two months, people are writing letters and even the liberal media thinks it's too fast. With no screening ISIS can be coming and coordinate with radicals already here that's really scary.

Move to Canada Dutch bro. There's lots of white areas left ripe for the picking.
>>
File: 1447563517364.jpg (37 KB, 658x357) Image search: [Google]
1447563517364.jpg
37 KB, 658x357
>>55879979
Mormons are the salvation of the white race.
>>
File: 1354472523090.jpg (7 KB, 236x200) Image search: [Google]
1354472523090.jpg
7 KB, 236x200
>>55880021
I'm seriously considering it. Canada seems nice and if you'll have me I'll be the whitest guy in your country.
>>
>>55879966
> Look at the demographics in cities.

Key word there is cities. Immigrants only go to big cities where there are immigrant communities ready to welcome them with open arms. Elsewhere is fine.
>>
>>55879966

What liberal swamp did you wade through to conjure up those ideas? San Francisco?
>>
File: Mormon.png (359 KB, 546x387) Image search: [Google]
Mormon.png
359 KB, 546x387
>>55880087

As far as white birth rates go, hell even just human birth rates, they're unstoppable.
>>
>>55880088
You should come! Canadians love the Dutch as we've been BFFs since WWII so you'd be welcome. Go to smaller towns, or out west far away from Vancouver and you should be good to go! Avoid the territories since they're too cold, unless that's your thing.

Immigrants tend to go to Southern Ontario or Vancouver, but look up demographics to keep ya safe.
>>
>>55880139
Then quit your bitching. There is no white genocide. Only karma and nature.
>>
>>55879966
>Sorry Brandon
Huh?

> Those nationalist parties are pretty much old white men fearing the coming karma.

Is that what The Daily Beast told you? I suggest actually paying attention to the rising Right in Europe. Older men lead it, yes, but there are a great many millennials joining and taking up leadership roles. You can hear about many of them on Red Ice Radio; Radio 314; RightOn; and the National Policy Institute. Open your mind, bruh.

>Maybe they'll win a couple of elections. But it won't last.

How do you know? The ideological pendulum is shifting. History changes. The Left won't rule forever.

>And the damage is already done. Look at the demographics in cities. Whites are dying out

Only in a few major cities globally like London and Stockholm. I'd hardly call that "dying out". You're a bit too sensationalist for my liking.

>Non whites are taking what's rightfully theirs

Haha. Now you're just trying to b8 again.

>GET.OVER.IT.

Nah.
>>
>>55880190
I find it ironic that future whites are going to be religious fundamentalists or right wing nationalists. The left do not have enough children.
>>
>>55878021

>And even at 10:1 in our own country, the white race will still dominate any subnation garbage

you can see how well that line of thinking worked for south africa
>>
>>55880322
>Then quit your bitching

Nobody is bitching but you.

>There is no white genocide

The plan is there. But it's failing.

>Only karma and nature

You have no idea how karma works. It's a constant cycle. It will come back and bite you -- and perhaps it already is; the rise of Nationalism could attest to that.
>>
We tried to warn you but nooooo you just had to take it easy now look at your selfs.
Don't worry fags we are still sending help to your white asses.
>>
>>55880322
When projected figures state that whites will be a minority in their own country, that is when I consider it. It makes no sense why people from the third world with practically no marketable skills are considered, other than their skin colour m8.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 500x667
>>55880324
>2015
>still believes there's any hope for the cuCk race

I can picture you right now. Nervously typing out your delusions while at the same time switching tabs to interracial pornogrpahy. Looking at awe at the way a REAL man pleases a women.

Again. Just stop. Your politicians will sell you out. There will be no real chance of change when you put your faith in the very same system that caused this in the first place. Either whites take it upon themselves to take back their nations(we know they won't, they're a bunch of pussy ass bitches) or they let nature takes its course. The latter will happen. You better start learning Arabic Brandon

>>55880477
>>55880445

Shush.
>>
Yes they are deliberitly flooding whiyes with nonwhites all over the world, for a variety of reasons.
>>
I'm going to exercise my First Amendment rights against Angela Merkel the RefugeeWhore and her political correctness gestapo and say FUCK REFUGEES. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE REFUGEE INVASIONS OF WESTERN NATIONS.

10,000, like the USA plans on accepting? Fine. It's a drop in the bucket. Plus, the Paris attacks have caused some state Governors to say FUCK OBAMA. OUR PEOPLE COME FURST, NOT THESE FUCKING VERMIN REFUGEE SCUM.

You mad, Germany? If Germans cannot be allowed to speak, I will say what they cannot. Go to hell, Germany and FAT UGLY WHORE MERKEL. I hate you for betraying the German people - my people (I'm part German by ethnicity, but 100% American). FUCK YOU!!!
>>
>>55880466
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
>>
I'm not crazy irl, nor would I ever attempt to harm anyone in connection with anything I see or post to /pol/

But if ne and Angela Merkel were playing a video game, I would kill and spawn rape her until the end of times.

FUCK YOU BETRAYER OF GERMANY
>>
>>55880682
No I'm not Eu did it by themselves it there damn fault.
But by Jewish nature we must help.
>>
>>55880622
Shut up idiot we import millions of Mexicans a year who increase the rape and violent crime rate tremendously.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School#Cultural_Marxism_conspiracy_theory

wikipedia says its a right wing conspiracy theory /thread.
>>
>>55875735
80% of the people I see in the streets of my city are non-whites and you tell me it's propaganda and satire? Fuck you, we need a race war if we want to survive, NOW.
>>
>>55880770

Not according to the liberal media. And I'm a good goy, I believe everything the liberal media tells me.

: )
>>
>>55880734
I love you. Please take over the world and shoot the terrorists Israel! I'll smoke a joint in your name
>>
>>55880874
We are trying to save you people would you rather see a white jew that doesn't force his religion on to other people or a filthy Muslim.
>>
File: TheEndofWhites.png (43 KB, 1080x401) Image search: [Google]
TheEndofWhites.png
43 KB, 1080x401
We must fight
>>
>>55880970
well the Jews I'm friends with are super friendly, so ofc a jew
>>
>>55875735
Right wing propaganda
>>
>>55875735
I hope it's true t b h
>>
File: but.png (63 KB, 300x248) Image search: [Google]
but.png
63 KB, 300x248
>>55880245
Awesome! In a short amount of time I'll start to seriously look into it. I just have some obligations till early next year but after that I'm all open.

Thanks Canada bro
>>
>>55880970
There's a synagogue in my town centre that's been there for fucking decades and never attracted attention, conversely there's a new mosque about and it's already a haven for COMPLETELY UNRELATED I SWEAR rapes and robberies nearby.

I can't very well turn my back on Jews because I have a nose larger than a shark's fin.
>>
>>55875735

I used to be liberal.

Then half a million culturally inferior young men passed by and through my beloved motherland leaving shit (literally these inferiors do not know how to use a fucking toilet shittin on the floors walls and even in some cases fecies were found on the ceiling of the toilets), trash, a decrese of local business, cost for the state, fear in the local populace and not to mention the arrogance of them saying my country is poor and undeveloped. >>55880622
I love you.

Now Im preparing for a civil revolution that will spread from the north down.
>>
>>55881233
Sorry, brain farted

In a few weeks I'll seriously look into it. *

>>55880245
>>
>>55880970

To be honest, Jews from Israel aren't exactly white. Behave violently as well. I`ve been to Greece when there was a season for Israel soldiers and the place became more dangerous - crime and rape rates rocketed even though it was an Island, lol. So yeah, real Jews(born outside European countries) are a lot like mudslimes if you take a closer look.
>>
File: 1398165949250.png (322 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
1398165949250.png
322 KB, 620x400
>>55880596
I won't let you turn this into a childish flame war.

>I can picture you right now. Nervously typing out your delusions while at the same time switching tabs to interracial pornogrpahy. Looking at awe at the way a REAL man pleases a women.

K.

>Again. Just stop

Nah.

> Your politicians will sell you out.

Our politicians already have. I agree. If you mean our future Nationalist ones, only time will tell.

>There will be no real chance of change when you put your faith in the very same system that caused this in the first place.

There are many ways around the current system; and there are many 'last resorts' should that former plans fail. Where there is a will there is a way. bruh.

> Either whites take it upon themselves to take back their nations

We will.

>or they let nature takes its course.

Resistance and survival is a part of nature. It's taking it's course, trust me. :)

>The latter will happen

Agree, the latter will happen. Nature will triumph. The Aryan will resist. You will fail.

> You better start learning Arabic Brandon

What's "Arabic Brandon"?
>>
If you live in any western country, you shouldn't even need to ask this.

Interracial relationships are portrayed as deeply beautiful because they are supposed to be representative of our society's enlightenment and burying of a dark chapter in history. Mixed race children are revered and people believe that one mixed race throughout the world is inevitable and will end racism (nevermind that such a thing wouldn't be possible in the first place if racism had persisted).
>>
File: odin_wild_hunt_by_pn_arbo_1872.jpg (46 KB, 700x555) Image search: [Google]
odin_wild_hunt_by_pn_arbo_1872.jpg
46 KB, 700x555
What I don't get is WHY you would want to destroy the White Race?
>>
File: 1446897012842.jpg (37 KB, 300x452) Image search: [Google]
1446897012842.jpg
37 KB, 300x452
It's similar to the genocide the Russians did in 1945-1991 over here.

They won't use guns, they will suppress dissenting opinions and let time do the work. In 50 years they managed to reduce the Estonian population to almost 50%. But they did one thing wrong. They didn't push mixing per se, they imported both Russian men and women and Estonians mostly stood away from them but a few cases of half-breeds still happened. There's a reason why they're mainly importing strong men aged 18-40 now, they learned from the Soviet mistakes and they want the immigrants to make families with the native population, the wife is mostly submissive while the husband is mostly dominant and the offspring will adopt the culture of their fathers, not mothers.

Remember those areas in Sweden that are cut off from the rest of the country, the areas where Swedish law doesn't apply and you could get punished for entering? It's like Paldiski, the Soviets used to make entire cities illegal to enter by the Estonians.

We told them to fuck off right before we fell into minority status and now we're at 68% ethnic Estonian, if we would have stayed independent we'd have 1.6 million Estonians right now instead of 900 000.
>>
How hard would it be for a burger to emigrate to say, Norway, and help repopulate?
>>
File: 1447241280850.jpg (46 KB, 599x596) Image search: [Google]
1447241280850.jpg
46 KB, 599x596
>>55881508
Gelatine
>>
>>55879966
>Non whites are taking what's rightfully theirs.
our countries rightfully belong to us you filthy shitskins. have fun starving to death in your urban shithole
>>
File: ottawatulips.jpg (443 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
ottawatulips.jpg
443 KB, 1600x1200
>>55881233
>>55881354
You're welcome Dutchbro! Canada and the Netherlands have been brobros for a long time, so I gotta look out for you.

Tradition is important and your tulips make our parliament buildings beautiful.
>>
File: ottawatulips2.jpg (436 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
ottawatulips2.jpg
436 KB, 1600x1200
>>55882205
>>55881233
>>55881354
>>
File: education.jpg (346 KB, 1308x900) Image search: [Google]
education.jpg
346 KB, 1308x900
>>55875735
>Is the genocide of White Europeans real or is it right wing propaganda?

There is no white genocide. Just white suicide = white cunts refuse to get children because they are too educated.
>>
>>55875818
>>55875770

The plan is very simple
>increase cost of living through taxes
>establish 40+ hour workweek
>forced to work until 67
>all in the name of restoring our recovering economy, but in reality nobody has time to have kids if they don't want to live in a welfare shack

Second phase
>mass import of welfare leeches to replace the local populace
>by importing hundreds of hostile cultures, everyone is too busy fighting each other to notice the decrease in personal freedom
>leeches spawn kids at an incredible rate, further increasing pressure on the locals by having taxes raised to pay for it all
>government keeps repeating it is good for us because we have so few kids, that's why they have to replace us. They are not subtle about it.

Meanwhile our internet is being monitored, billion dollar backdoor deals are made with arms dealers, saying things that are "offensive" gets you arrested, islamic gangs roam the streets and general safety plummets while the locals sink into a deep depression because feeling pride is illegal.
>>
File: 4chan-rip-pepe.png (30 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
4chan-rip-pepe.png
30 KB, 700x800
>>55875735

Fuck you you fucking Jew or Islamic pig fucker

All nay sayers, and kucks, deserve the faith of Islamic pig fuckers.

OF course its real. You just here to create dissent and doubt you jew Islamic pig fucking libera transgernder cunt.

No more compromise. No more discussion. No more respect of naysayers.

Traitor. For reality can no longer be hidden even with all the media trying.

The Lion has awakened.
>>
We killed many thousands of white children with abortion.
A generation ripped from the womb.
>>
>>55875735
It's real.
The birth rates of native Europeans can't compete with the taxation for the welfare for the immigrants.
The percentage of Europeans in European countries is dropping. We're being represented by foreigners on all levers (government, sports, entertainment, media) and more and more things are considered racist if done by white people.

Even a well educated capable white native of a country is unlikely to be employed if a non-native is available.

Any form of micro-protest is quickly silenced. As a white person you'll be called a Nazi and fired simply for just about any excuse so people are very scared of what they're allowed to say or not.

It's not a rightwing propaganda.
I'm left wing politically and I have to say in Ljubljana (our capital) the number of Muslims and other foreigners has visibly increased. No matter which part of the city you see, there's obviously more of them than there were just a year ago.

Even in my company there's more and more foreigners taking the seats while the ethnic Slovenians just shyly say nothing because if they said "but the guy didn't deserve it" it could be seen as "racism".
>>
>>55875735
>>55883193
The real question isn't "Is it happening?", there's too many statistics to prove that to leave any doubt.
The real question is, "How much of it is intentional?".
>>
>>55883193
Bomo sli kej v akcijo?
>>
>>55880383
It's like none of you have seen idiocracy...

In the future, only stupid people and religious crazies will still be around. Oh, and the Chinese.
>>
>>55875735
It is real, the low birthrates wouldn't be a problem without immigration. But since conditions of life in Europe are being changed by forced immigration we will be outbred and inevitably replaced. By promoting racemixing they are creating conditions meant to bring about physical destruction of the ethnic Europeans. (in whole or in part)

Definition of Genocide:

Article 1

The Contracting Parties confirm that genocide, whether committed in time of peace or in time of war, is a crime under international law which they undertake to prevent and to punish.

Article 2

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Article 3

The following acts shall be punishable:
(a) Genocide;
(b) Conspiracy to commit genocide;
(c) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;
(d) Attempt to commit genocide;
(e) Complicity in genocide.
>>
>>55883383
I don't know what to do at this point other than spreading awareness.
>>
>>55883637
To arms my brother. When Angela closes the border and starts sending them back they will burn and pillage every home on their path.
>>
>>55883959
Shit... I don't want to believe it, but they've proven such things completely plausible over the past month.
>>
>>55876446
It's because you're not white, they're not interested in non white countries.
>>
>>55884225
Their path back wont be so peaceful as the manner in which they calmly marched in lines toward germany. Most of them are able bodied men. God forbid they would get their savage hands on firearms. Then we can just pray for our armed forces.
>>
>>55884382
You're right. There's no way Germany will accept them all. They'll HAVE to go back and they'll be angry that their welfare shopping didn't work.
>>
>>55884382

What are you even talking about? Greece and Italy are pillaged by these savages as they pass through, people are being robbed at the train stations they occupy, rapes and murder are prevalent in the camps. It is not a calm march.
>>
File: 21.jpg (145 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
145 KB, 1280x960
Nothing gets me harder than the pathetic whinging and cries from the stormc-ucks.

Back in the days whites were ultra elitist smug racist, shitting on everyone else, saying "we conquered them, might makes right!!!".

Today its like "buhuhu we support nationalism FOR all countries ;_; secure our future pls whites we are going extinct".

Its so pathetic and every girls natural reaction is to do the opposite. I fap to the thought the white race is being bred out and women have the strongest orgasm when invading force conquers them and they know they betray their race.

There are girls out there who get wet when hearing their dads screams about immigrants, telling her to vote swedish democrats, but at the balot box she becomes wet and votes green party for more muslims. Its biological, women used to stay back when their men run away during raids. Stay mad storm clucks, and please continue produce these "Preserve our race" posters, it looks so deliciously pathetic.
>>
>>55884614

>sweden
>>
>>55884554
We made them calmly march through our teritorry. Once i hear they havin too much fun ill be breaking laws jaws and skulls.
>>
>>55884614
sweden yes
keep kissing our tanned asses and defending us <3
>>
>>55884994
Stop poisoning their kebabs with islamophillic toxins.
>>
File: future of white race.jpg (169 KB, 1280x1229) Image search: [Google]
future of white race.jpg
169 KB, 1280x1229
>buhuhu why wont liberal listen! why do white girls sleep with black men instead of me?!! i thought the white race was superior but i cant do anything only fantasize about non-existing revenge fantasy !!

people can sleep with whomever they wont, its never going to be illegal for white women to date black men sorry tards
>>
File: 234fg4574w.jpg (28 KB, 400x273) Image search: [Google]
234fg4574w.jpg
28 KB, 400x273
>People talking about "white race extinction"

You realize MOST people in the world are mixed race, right? There are hardly any black people in the world who are 80% or more black, even in Africa. Mexicans and Latin Americans used to be inca and mayans, now they're all portugese/spanish hybrids.

Sometimes shit changes. Your great grandkids will probably 15% syrian. So what. Deal with it, eurofags. White people have problems with balding, melanin and disease anyway. Stop being nostalgic.
>>
>>55885053
you are right slovenbro, I shall behave less like a shitskin now *cuts gyro meat and shoots kurds*
>>
>>55885304
Honestly I dont give a fuck what you do in the fertile crescent area. Its a shitstorm for you ottomans to control
>>
>>55885298
Stop justifying genocide you fuck.
>>
>>55885298
>You realize MOST people in the world are mixed race, right?

Source?
>>
>>55886289
I think he means most colored people in Latin America, Europe, and the US, which is true.
>>
>>55885298
You realize most people in the world are slaves of one kind or abother and have no rights as Americans define them?
So yeah let's be modern and join the runaway success that is Zimbabwe.
>>
>>55882878
Outlined it well
>>
>>55886153
There's no genocide currently happening. Europeans are the ones that don't want to have children. By that logic there's a genocide of Japanese people currently going on.
>>
Lets all become Mormon
>>
>>55875735
It's real.

https://vimeo.com/145271933
>>
>>55886500
Forced immigration is genocide.

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
>>
>>55882878
>couldhaveprevented.gif
>>
>>55886621
The immigration isn't what's bring about it's "physical destruction," it's their own doing. They would have dwindled anyway. I don't agree with the immigration, but it's not the culprit.
>>
>>55886743
It's more of a half-assed solution for it.
>>
>>55876792
because Asians and Whites look down on Browns and Blacks, while having mutual respect for each other. #BLM and Islamic extremism are both just expressions of their resultant inferiority complexes
>>
>>55877526
white trash are having kids.
>>
>>55885298
It's a good thing your so fucking dense, otherwise some logic might seep in your dick sucking skull. Huge difference between slow and natural race mixing and purposefully moving millions to destroy demographics
>>
>>55886743
Low birthrates are partially are own fault, but it wouldn't be a such a massive problem if there was no forced immigration. With forced immigration a country will demographically change and the ethnic European will be replaced. If this was a real democracy without a representative system we would be allowed to vote on whether we want to take in these immigrants. The taxpayer is paying for this, without them having any say in this matter. I bet that if we were allowed to vote a majority would be against it.

A dwindling fertility rate could be fought by taking numerous measures but instead they import hordes of third world immigrants to come and work here because of our aging welfare society. By doing this they are definitely -willingly or not- endangering our race with the main goal being globalization.
>>
>>55886500
Hence the choice of the government is:

a) Decreasing obstacles to have children, i.e. the 70% tax load, lack of kindergarden places, issues for women with having a child while working

b) Keep these obstacles and replace the current population by financing a new population through welfare

Plus, there is currently a net loss through Germans leaving Germany (mainly highly educated ones) because of the circumstances politicians create.

Germans are literally being replaced.
>>
>>55879368
Maybe Holland is still white?
>>
>>55887438
Holland is the least white, trust me.
>>
European politicians make people think it is only right wing propaganda. We have come to a point where e.g. the Swedish flag day is considered racist by left wing Swedes. And they are a lot. There is clearly an inner power that wants Europe to mix the races and make the white people vanish. But over time so after a while it will be impossible to reverse the drive. Norwegian and Swedish media are controlled by left wing, they are constantly defending immigrants and muslims, no matter what. If (Each time) a somali rapes a blonde Norwegian teenager, he gets sympathy because he is so traumatized and poor. Also, Angela Merkel is the leader of this genocide mission, things can be reversed if she dies and states exit EU and Schengen.
>>
>>55887230
Like I said, I know it's a half assed solution. It's not the culprit of low birthrates though.
>>
>>55881301
rare flag. Tell me, how bad is Slovenia?
>>
>>55887220
Like i said, half assed solution. Not the culprit of low birtg rates though. I would personally just let the population decline, it would eventual stabilize anyway and people would be better off.
>>
>>55887714
Did you even read what I wrote?

Choosing to spend the available money on a new population through welfare instead of spending it on creating conditions the old population needs to stay stable is a conscious act.

Lack of money (spent on welfare instead) and promotion of the wrong ideology (girls, you need to have a career or you'll be poor when you're old or feel unacomplished, so never mind about children, we'll get those elsewhere) are exactly the culprits.
>>
>>55876310
>>55875735
It is genocide as defined by the UN. Particularly parts c and d. If I remember right, mass immigration that drastically changes demographics is another subset of part c. Do they tell Africa, Asia and South America to not breed so much? No. Only white people. Who pays for the welfare systems that prop up all those shitskin babies? White people! And at the same time, they do the responsible thing and wait until they can afford it. It is deliberate.

>The crime of genocide is defined in international law in the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide. Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

>(a) Killing members of the group; (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Article III: The following acts shall be punishable: (a) Genocide; (b) Conspiracy to commit genocide; (c) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide; (d) Attempt to commit genocide; (e) Complicity in genocide.

>The law protects four groups – national, ethnical, racial or religious groups. A national group means a set of individuals whose identity is defined by a common country of nationality or national origin. An ethnical group is a set of individuals whose identity is defined by common cultural traditions, language or heritage. A racial group means a set of individuals whose identity is defined by physical characteristics. A religious group is a set of individuals whose identity is defined by common religious creeds, beliefs, doctrines, practices, or rituals.
>>
sure is real. over 30% of the people in germany arent even ethnic germans and the few germans left are old as fuck and wont have children before they die. the average german is over 40 years old. when im in my college town i see like 5 muslims for every german i can spot.
>>
Fuck eugenics! Both my great grandparents from my dad's side had blonde and green eyes, and so did my grandmother from then my mom's side. Yet I have brown eyes and hair with Caucasian features. I could pass as a Muslim on your eyes despite being 100% christian.

What we need is to force them AND their kids (the most fucking important thing is to EDUCATE their children) to assimilate the culture of the country like we did in the past. If you don't do that you become the enemy and you should have two options, fuck off back to your country or become an outlaw. There really shouldn't be two ways to it.

Though of course, the option to fix their shitty country and send them the fuck back like we did with the Jews should be an option too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TzR3CEk73Q
>>
>>55888561
*blonde hair
>>
File: Hitler_rave_party.gif (277 KB, 240x287) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_rave_party.gif
277 KB, 240x287
We need a Trump in Europe. The borders need to be closed ASAP and those cunts have to be deported. If not set up mine fields and firing squads at the borders. We need to control this shit, keep the sandniggers in their fucking place. If they don't like their country they can go to Madagascar for all I fucking care.
>>
>it's a genocide
>because we're being bred out
Nah. Granted the definition of genocide includes measures taken to sterilize or otherwise curb the birth rates of a group of people, it doesn't count when nobody is forcing white people to have less children nor is anyone forcing non-whites to have several children. Yes, whites are being bred out right now but it's their choice. Talk all you want about Jewish media brainwashing this culture shift but it's ultimately a choice.
>>
>>55887438
Average market in North Holland:
https://youtu.be/QjzNnfIirm0
>Amsterdam
>>
>>55889212
dude most women in France that get pregnant get abortions. No wonder why these people are going to become minorities in their own countries. They're getting abortions and the Muslims aren't
>>
>>55875735
>white children
sure family whatever you say tbqh
>>
>>55881508
Just as an aside, I saw that work at the National Gallery in Oslo, and it was one of the most moving experiences of my life.

It was the first time I ever thought of myself as a white man, and as a person with a history worth remembering and a culture worth preserving. Of course, I always knew I was "of European ancestry", or "German-Norwegian-American", or "a white guy/dude/boy", but I really finally grasped what I actually am, and what we are, not what outsiders and traitors want to reduce us to.

Perhaps Arbo couldn't have anticipated it at the time, but I suspect that imagery is not actually intended to be the romantic view we take of ourselves, but rather the fearful view the enemy has of us. It's little wonder then that the weapons they use against us aren't primarily military tools, but mostly psychological ones, particularly those that prey upon our senses of guilt and compassion.
>>
>>55884364
It´s only a question of time... In a few years sand niggers will live in majority. And the politicians support this shit!
>>
>>55891056
You white European people are aborting when your women get pregnant. If a woman in France gets pregnant she is more likely to get an abortion than she is to actually have the kid. You idiots are killing your kids will the muslims aren't. I don't feel sorry for Europe.
>>
>>55891283
while*
>>
>>55882878
I agree but I would also add the false and evil "justice" they are brainwashing people with is also a big catalist.
>>
>tfw you are not really white

at least everyone here hates islamic dogs and we are poor so they won't settle here...anyone wanna adopt a gypo? swedekeks?
>>
>>55880383
Feels good man
>>
>>55886500

There is nothing wrong with that, as technology advances there is no need for more people, gradually decreasing in numbers and improving quality of life is the natural way civilization should progress.
>>
>>55891056

What happens when a nuclear armed country like France becomes so Muslim they are able to elect a Muslim president?
>>
>>55891283
You're thinking of blacks. Whites have among the lowest abortion rates around.
>>
>>55875735
I live in Nice, a very culturally enriched city.
The city is famous for its numerous bank robberies and armored transports attacks.
Statistics says there are only 16% of immigrants, but I believe it to be closer 30%, also most of them don't work.
>>
>>55875735
I live in italy and it's a bunch of shit.
on the other hand,immigration does bring other social problems though
>>
>>55887523
Is there any white place left?
Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.