[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terror Free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Japanese-Muslim.jpg (24 KB, 477x292) Image search: [Google]
Japanese-Muslim.jpg
24 KB, 477x292
>Relatively few muslims in the country
>Literally zero foreign military presence, therefore unlikely to be targeted by Jihadist attacks for payback outside of random "shock value" attacks

Living in Japan is safe. Will Europe / the rest of the world ever know this feel again?
>>
>>55875669
>Will Europe / the rest of the world ever know this feel again?
no

it probably won't last long for you considering your terribly low birth rates. they're going to have to import foreigners eventually
>>
>>55875669
>safe
>earthquakes and tsunamis

too bad the planet literally hates you
>>
>>Literally zero foreign military presence

what about all of those American bases?
>>
>>55875669

Except for the massive levels of radiation and the constant Godzilla attacks.
>>
>>55875786
Frenchfag here, living in Nipland. I might be egoistical, but I feel pretty safe where I am right now, even with the impending natural disasters. I just hope Abe won't be an ass and try to meddle into international matters, like he said he would.
>>
>>55875669
your lack of children will be the end of you though
>>
I like Japan. Having bigoted feelings is a natural reaction for the sake of self-preservation. Unfortunately the politically correct has begun to over-run western society. People have been brainwashed into believing that they shouldn't listen to their natural instincts, natural instincts which have insured their own survival for generations.

The cancer that is Islam has realized this and is now taking full advantage of it.
>>
File: US-bases-in-Japan.png (172 KB, 309x356) Image search: [Google]
US-bases-in-Japan.png
172 KB, 309x356
>>55875669
>Literally zero foreign military presence

Nigger what? You have US bases there.
>>
>>55875795
He meant Japan doesn't have a military presence in other countries.
>>
>>55875744
>it probably won't last long for you considering your terribly low birth rates. they're going to have to import foreigners eventually

I don't think this is true actually. Particularly because of of low birth rate being a hot topic right now at the same time this refugee shit is a hot topic right now, I think a lot of Japanese might be more open to a modest population decline and leveling off than a mass importation of foreigners.

Global population levels don't need to constantly rise for all time.

>>55875786
True I guess.

>>55875795
>>55876020
Talking about Japan performing military actions overseas. A group like ISIS might try to do some shit in Japan to make everyone feel less safe, but that is a less likely scenario than some sort of retribution for bombing Syria or whatever.

>>55875955
See above.
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxOTc0OTUyNDYx.jpg (127 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxOTc0OTUyNDYx.jpg
127 KB, 1200x1200
NO TERROR
>>
>>55876020
>>55875795

Japan is literally an American Tributary State, and we both like it that way.
>>
File: 060BAiJRWriggle.jpg (462 KB, 740x743) Image search: [Google]
060BAiJRWriggle.jpg
462 KB, 740x743
But the constant gang rapes and youkai attacks are kind of a deal breaker.
>>
I feel bad for Japs to be honest.

Sure we have niggers and everyone else, but your own people are no longer procreating.

Jap women are going elsewhere. All of your masculinity is gone.
Your own people's existence will cease to be because your men & women don't fuck each other.
Japan really just needs to invade shit and propaganda the fuck out of it so their women get hot & bothered by men in uniforms

I'm drunk.
Thank you based autocorrect.
>>
File: 91227b74.jpg (113 KB, 500x538) Image search: [Google]
91227b74.jpg
113 KB, 500x538
>>55875669
>implying japan isn't one gigantic US military base..

enjoy cuddling with your girlfriend pillow tonight while desperately hoping that the earth doesn't open up and swallow your shitty, over-crowded apartment building.
>>
>>55876075
Yeah that one event literally a decade ago that killed literally 12 people. Comparable!
>>
>>55875669
We won't know it until We get rid of them, count yourselves lucky.
>>
Do people even give a shit about Japan anymore?

>perpetual stagflation
>flatlined GDP, no innovation
>low birthrates, everyone is old/dying, no-one has sex
>no military
>hated by all Asian neighbors

Congrats your country has been relegated to a boring, unproductive, sorry excuse for a nation, whose self-preservation is entirely dependent on big brother USA
>>
Wouldn't Japan be among the winners if the west if kill? You would be free to spread Loli all over the world. Even the muslims would love you for it.
>>
>>55876150
>He thinks Tokyo is Bladerunner

>>55876146
>but your own people are no longer procreating.

Current projections are for sub-100 million by 2050. The population would just level off at some point, it's not like the population would constantly drop until it's 0. Lowered birth rates are something a lot of countries will have to deal with in the future, Japan is just the most prominent example today.

>>55876254
>no-one has sex
Nice Vice news article meme.

>hated by all Asian neighbors
America complaining about other countries hating another country? Please.
>>
You guys have giant fucking hornets though. I wouldn't feel safe.
>>
>>55876463
Just don't go out into the country.

And don't wear all black, they will think you are a bear or something and attack you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.