[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Communication
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: madashell.png (567 KB, 698x480) Image search: [Google]
madashell.png
567 KB, 698x480
Is there a way or media that's safe to voice your opinion nowadays? I don't want whites to go extinct, I want people to wake up and realise Israel is toying with everyone. Is there a way without me just being silenced and tagged crazy and racist?
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>55875637
>5637▶
>>>>/pol/
This
>>
File: 1436077285667.jpg (8 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1436077285667.jpg
8 KB, 235x235
No. People are programmed to think negatively of anyone who uses the words "Jew" or "Israel" in any sort of negative context.
>>
>>55875637
thanks but normal people are the ones that need to wake up...Even if theyre not going to, I rather get in trouble than saying nothing at this point...
>>
>>55875637 >>55875677

yeah, basically this
>>
File: saddest turt.jpg (82 KB, 348x278) Image search: [Google]
saddest turt.jpg
82 KB, 348x278
>>55875572
>crazy and racist
thats what everyone will say to you until their sons are taken from them and they are being raped themselves, and even then they still won't believe it
>>
>>55875677
i agree
>>55875800
same i think
>>
>>55875783
my suggestion is be subtle, graffiti and propaganda posters, if you go out in the street preaching, no one will listen, but if they read it for themselves, they may have a chance, but even with posters you must be extremely subtle, no ones going to look at one that says "White Genocide"
>>
>>55875806
You are probably right, Even myself I have come to the conclusion that a unified world is what we need. I just don't want it to be what it's going to become.
>>
You can't force the redpill on anyone. That neato open gates video has helped me get at least a handful of people upset enough that they're starting a dialoug about "the powers that be" (my way of circumventing "dah joos!" until I can help them piece it together themselves), but most people aren't even moved by footage of europe being trampled anymore. Everyone is too comfy w/ their 9-5 and football, why do you think jews have power in the first place?

This ain't their first rodeo partner, even the most redpilled amongst us are vastly misinformed and confused by the sheer depth of this global conspiracy we find ourselves in.

Just keep your eyes and ears open, but most importantly keep your heart open. You'd be surprised how effective compassion is when dealing with shit like this.
>>
>>55875942
that's probably the best way, I agree. Pointing out who the bad guys are first can help. I happen to be an artist and a beta so speaking publicly wouldn't be realistic...
>>
>>55876156
these might inspire you:
https://youtu.be/bV710c1dgpU?t=2m16s
"not all muslims" argument https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
immigration "helps"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.