[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stay Woke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
With the recent Paris terrorist attack I'm afraid about an attack here so I'm having anxiety problems and can't sleep. Does anyone else have the same issue or tips for me on how to fall asleep?
>>
Just remember when there is an attack you're not important enough to be a target.
>>
>>55875420
I'll be in Paris' most crowded train station on christmas
I have the same issue
>>
marijuana, especially in edible form. melatonin or melatonin-containing food, especially cheese. trazadone. a good diet, an active sex life, exercise. knowing how to shoot a gun, knowing you know how to shoot a gun, knowing where the gun's at.

all of these things contribute to a good night's sleep.
>>
>>55875420
Kek no. You watch too much cnn goy. It's just another day on planet earth.
>>
>>55875420
>>55875420
I'm living in the tenth arrondissement of Paris and I'm not really afraid though..
>>
>>55875420
Alcohol and Nyquil. You'll be knocked the fuck out.
>>
>>55875558
Marijuana also makes you realize they want me to be scared. I need another blunt to figure out why brb
>>
>>55875623
I want to have a functioning liver
>>
>>55875492

Just bring a white flag and offer to pay the Jizya.
>>
>Not sleeping with your guns
If you aren't spooning with your rifle you're not exercising your freedoms enough.
>>
Seroquel mixed with lean
>>
File: breathe.jpg (121 KB, 470x665) Image search: [Google]
breathe.jpg
121 KB, 470x665
>>55875420

Concentrate on your breathing anon... stay conscious of your breath going in and out and your mind will stop wandering and you'll start feeling calmer.

This helps me a lot when I get anxiety, one of the smallest but most helpful skills I ever learned.
>>
>>55875420
>tfw live in small irrelevant town of an equally irrelevant country
>tfw have seen only one black person in last 5 years and she was a shy qt black girl, looked nice and stuff, not some sheboon
>I wouldn't know what a muslim looks like if I didn't see them on the news

Life's good.
>>
>>55875420
Melatonin always puts me to sleep. Or you can take the /a/ special and eats some castor bean seeds while clutching your waifu pillow.
>>
>>55875420
Harden the fuck up you soft cunt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y
>>
>>55876045
If this is Australian humor don't quit your day job of shit posting.
>>
File: 1417399128360.jpg (64 KB, 345x431) Image search: [Google]
1417399128360.jpg
64 KB, 345x431
>>55875420
I'm scared, also
>>
>>55875420
you sound like a faggot op
>>
>>55875492
You'll be okay bro, just realize you're statistically more likely to die in a train accident. For now. Fuck Islam.
>>
>>55875420
why the fuck would you be worried. are you sleeping where crowds are gathering aka on the street?
>>
>>55876168
Harden the fuck up faggit
>>
It's okay to be a little bit of a faggot, OP. Just hold your nards real tight, take a Benadryl and gummy Melatonin, and you're golden. I do this every night. If I don't, I just keep thinking about how retarded I am for worrying about a ship crashing through my wall. (Live in the desert.)
>>
Thanks bibi
>>
>>55875420
Play video games and forget bro also if need to stay awake get more Mountain Dew with caffeine.
>>
>>55877369
>Mountain Dew with caffeine.
Is there a different kind, seriously?
>>
>>55875420
dude im real excited for you and imma let you finish, but this is the most autistic post on the internet right now.

But serious if youre genuine have this:
1) Slow breath in nose for 4 secs, hold for 4 secs, release for 4 secs. Do this as much as you can through the day, it will eventually become instinctive when you are actually stressed. THIS IS NOT A MEME ITS BASED ON PHYSIOLOGY.
2) Focus on the moment, what is happening now? what do you want/need to do now?
3) Think about the reality of the situation. Youre worried about a freak accident on the otherside of the world. What is the chance of this happening to you now? Basically 0. Rationally theres no need to worry about it.
4) Notice your thoughts and say "no im busy, im doing THIS at the moment (ties in to 2).
5) Hobbies:
Getting in shape can be a good extra hobby. I literally mean like 15mins for like 3-4 days of the week
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Abs-at-Home This is GREAT for a beginner. Sure it says sets of whatever but just do 5 if thats all you can do! After 3 months ive gone from slack to firm and its just a nice thing to see myself improve.
http://www.wikihow.com/Work-out-With-Dumbbells Look at this to get yourself started if you wanted. Just use 2kg weights, noone is judging.

Try watching a new show. A new video game or collecting a new collectible.
Find a casual sport to do thats not competitive (ive started archery its great for relaxing and slowly improving)
6) List some things that are good about you, this can be as trivial as you want its the act of saying it thats important.

Happy to talk in thread anon
>>
>>55875420
Stop being a faggot, grow some balls and sleep.
>>
where is OP did he just want to complain and not actually talk it out.

Bah if you dont actually try to talk to people and deal with your problem youre just being a dog and turning tail
>>
>>55877733
I'm here nigga
>>
File: YrXbtSE.jpg (372 KB, 1803x1351) Image search: [Google]
YrXbtSE.jpg
372 KB, 1803x1351
>>55875420
Just get comfy dude. Believe me, it works ; I live in Paris.
>>
>>55877812
>>55877540

check out what I said, with the exception of the fitness stuff thats what a psychologist has been saying to me and its helped a bunch
>>
>>55877812
Well at least respond to the issues you fucking nard dog. You're gonna be OK, fuck sand people don't let them win. Seriously though senpai just get some sleep.
>>
I do have to appreciate how the response to the Paris attacks was to gather together in one big crowd, then somebody thought they heard a noise so everybody panics and stampedes. Way to show the terrorists you can't be cowed, Frenchfags.

Kudos to the cunt who set off the firecrackers at a shooting vigil, if there actually was such a sound that set off the stampede.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3319494/United-face-fear-Thousands-turn-Paris-lay-floral-tributes-pay-respects-victims-terror-attacks-country-comes-terms-deadliest-attack-Europe-decade.html
>>
>>55877497
Yes, noob.
>>
>>55877733
>>55877902
i am getting kind of tired now
>>
>>55878317
so tired your ID changed lmao

if it is you catch some zzzzzs
>>
>anxiety
I love this buzzword, I can always imagine the 85 pound toothpick numale posting about how a butterfly was flying across the street from him and now he's too afraid to go get his estrogen pills from the doctor.
>>
>>55875420
>afraid mentally inferior
>triggered by animals
>would never survive a night in the wilderness like more of the badazz nazi wanna b's in this hivemind science-deprived board
Inb4 nuh-uh! Cause bullshit excuse
>>
>>55875420
https://youtu.be/NMfp9GG-xHQ
This'll help
>>
>>55878417
Best reason to get medical DUDE WEED in California DESU Senpai, how's a weed doctor about to question you on that?
>>
sleep tight OP, you fcking fruitloop
>>
>>55875702
you'll be fine
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.