[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The kikes are gonna take over. We need Hitler back. "We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 2wqrjas.jpg (391 KB, 1599x958) Image search: [Google]
2wqrjas.jpg
391 KB, 1599x958
The kikes are gonna take over. We need Hitler back.

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for he Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957
'We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our Control Commissions will, in the interests of peace and wiping out inter-racial tensions forbid the Whites to mate with Whites. The White Women must cohabit with members of the dark races, the White Men with black women. Thus the White Race will disappear, for the mixing of the dark with the White means the end of the White Man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples”

- Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich Budapest January 12, 1952.
>>
Designated
>>
>>55875248
Saved that pic
>>55875639
Fuck off stupid cunt. That meme is shitting up this board.
>>
>>55875639
I didn't read any of what op said. But I give you sir a hearty chuckle for le poo in loo meme.
>>
>>55875248
Are you an really an ethnic indiab
>>
File: jfeFsP1.png (502 KB, 485x723) Image search: [Google]
jfeFsP1.png
502 KB, 485x723
>>55875639
Shitting
>>
File: kike liar in the media.png (395 KB, 592x604) Image search: [Google]
kike liar in the media.png
395 KB, 592x604
>>55875248
contributting jewery
>>
>>55875248
Why are the Jews in power like this? Very creepy...
>>
>>55875248
jews have some funny delusions, white people are the least likely to race mix out of anyone.
>>
>>55875248
>the White Men with black women.

LOL, I don't think white men will ever be keked or guilty enough to fuck most negresses. Maybe 5% of them are attractive.
>>
>>55875248

Israeli's and European/American Jews are not the same.

Israelis have land, they have pride, the have a nation to lose.

American/European Jews are still shiftless cultural Marxists who are either useful idiots or are apart of the world elite that is pushing globalization.

The world is complicated. Remember, when Hitler was alive there was no Israel. In fact he may have just deported all the German Jews to Israel if it existed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.