[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Governor Bentley Refuses Syrian Refugees Relocating to Alabama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 190x266
Based: http://governor.alabama.gov/newsroom/2015/11/governor-bentley-refuses-syrian-refugees-relocating-alabama/
>>
He'll get some serious heat for it.
>>
>>55874643
Fucking Alabama making the rest of us look like racist fucks. We need to take more immigrants since they're fleeing the people who committed the Paris attacks. 10k is no where near enough
>>
>>55874710
>Obama and SJWS being able to bully an Alabama Republican

Good joke, Canuck!
>>
Holy shit I love living here sometimes
>>
>>55874758
>implying black people don't hate muslims hardcore
Alabama, Mississippi, and georgia are the three blackest states. If he just let them in, there'd be literal riots and executions if a muslim terrorist killed a group of black people.

We're talking gang justice where they'll pull the terrorist out of the house, and his family, and then pump some somali hospitality into them all for the cops to find in the morning.
>>
File: Flag_of_Alabama.svg.png (6 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Alabama.svg.png
6 KB, 600x400
ROLL DAMN TIDE
>>
BASED
E
N
T
L
E
Y
>>
>>55874758
oh ho ho ho dat slaps me on the knee
>>
>>55874758
Jokes on you I already ate some bait and I'm full
>>
>>55874643
Alabama best state in the USA where even the Jews play the banjo.
>>
>>55874758
I've done the math, and we need to take in approximately 16231 refugees for each year of oppression by western civilization. The oppression started in 480BC when Greece refused to acknowledge the legitimacy of the Persians because of racism and sexism against the "effeminate" Asians, we should be able to right this wrong with as few as 40496345 refugees.
>>
>>55874643
Inb4resignation
>>
>>55874643
The refugees in massachusetts just stole some military weapons http://www.cbsnews.com/news/weapons-stolen-from-army-reserve-in-massachusetts-fbi-says/
>>
>>55874643
Clay/Pins on area Alabamafag reporting in
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.