[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A couple fully-loaded Peacekeeper ICBM's should do the trick.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: GKlq6Ae.jpg (51 KB, 629x500) Image search: [Google]
GKlq6Ae.jpg
51 KB, 629x500
A couple fully-loaded Peacekeeper ICBM's should do the trick. And nothing more fitting to use an ICBM nicknamed 'Peackeeper'.

1(2)
>>
File: ofrnw13.jpg (280 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
ofrnw13.jpg
280 KB, 683x1024
2(2)
>>
>>55874499
Those are much small than what I would have figured
>>
Well who's going to fire them?

I'm pretty sure if a nuke was to go off somewhere all of the major world powers would panic and start shooting each other.
>>
Well, you can.

>Islam is an ideology, there is no Islamic State

Is no longer a valid argument.
>>
>>55874752

We don't even have to drop it. Just threaten it.

Hell I think I was the first person to ever think of nuking mecca because I thought about doing that back in 2005. Basically in the "if I was president" type thinking. But I wouldn't even really nuke mecca, it'd do this.

Get a stealth bomber, load it with live nukes, have it circle around mecca during ramadan or some major holiday where it's plain sight and issue a warning.

>"Right now there is a plane with a live nuclear warhead flying over mecca/saudia arabia, ready to drop the payload directly on [the rock you pray to]. If you care AT ALL about your religion and your beliefs, you'll surrender. Shut down all the terrorist cells and actives, surrender yourselves to your local authorities. If ONE MORE terror attack happens and YOU claim responsibility, ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, ANY OF YOU claim responsibility the nuclear missile will drop on Mecca. If after that, another terror attack happens, Medna gets bombed, if after that it still happens, the Dome of the Rock is getting bulldozed." Etc

Basically start attacking the religion. If the "innocent" Muslims have a problem with it they can get off their asses and do something about the extremists finally.

>>55874650

That's why I'd make if very, very public what was going on so the whole world knows exactly who dropped the bomb and exactly why.

So even if it never came to dropping the bomb the whole world would think we're insane and get the message we've clearly had enough bullshit. They won't mess with us.
>>
File: a.png (6 KB, 537x110) Image search: [Google]
a.png
6 KB, 537x110
It'll be the end of WW3 breaks out because of isis.
>>
>>55874481
If only...
>>
>>55874650
>I'm pretty sure if a nuke was to go off somewhere all of the major world powers would panic and start shooting each other.

I'm almost 100% positive we'd call the Russians and tell them before we did it.
>>
>>55874637
Well, they're called warHEADs for a reason.
>>
>>55875330
>isis going to paradise

Delusion to the max
>>
>>55875860
op was just being sarcastic
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.