[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with this "terrorism has no religion" shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1447564732693.png (305 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1447564732693.png
305 KB, 960x960
What's with this "terrorism has no religion" shit.

Aren't 99% of terrorists muslims? Why don't leftists want to admit this?
>>
Because it's 2015.
>>
Something something wez didz badz thousands of years ago or some shit.

Which isn't an actual argument.
>>
>>55874472
kek, yeah this is essentially their argument.
>>
>>55874429
because they literally retarded.
>>
Because they all apparently claim the authority to declare who is and isn't a member of any particular religion, and so they arbitrarily declare all terrorists not to be Muslim because that would contract their relativistic, multicultural worldview.
>>
The majority of terrorist related activities in the united states are by far right groups and not Muslims. Mostly white people doing stupid shit. you forget the IRA was bombing Europe long before Muslims were
>>
>>55874429
sensible, reasonable people would call the Iraq invasion terrorism.

The word "terrorism" lost its meaning years ago. Both Gandhi, Mandela where once called terrorists. Now the west can stop sucking their dicks.
>>
>>55874429
>99% of terrorists muslims
no
>>
It's so bullshit. It really is. I know someone, my dad's GF, who said literally, in real life, not as a joke, but a real statement; "it has nothing to do with Islam." This was a day or so ago, after Paris.

Really.
Nothing to do with Islam. (It has everything to do with Islam though.)

And then my father, the spineless tosser he is, makes the statement in reply; "yeah, and there have been Christian terror groups, too."
Despite not a few hours earlier agreeing with me about the Muslim problem, on top of other things.

Really.
How come I haven't heard of them, these Christian terror groups? Can you name them? Can you name the things they have done? Because I can't. Can you? I doubt it. And if you cheated and Googled an answer, are they comparable in number, to the glut that Islam boasts? And the barbaric things they do? I don't think so.

Well I just didn't say a thing. Didn't say a thing. Let her finish the usual diatribe about "religions of peace" and "corruptions of the religion." She petered out after a minute. Just talked a full 1min of shit.

The west is sick. It's the worst kind of sickness. Half the people are too afraid to speak out. And the remainder don't want to admit there's a problem.
>>
Cognitive disonnance. It's easier to cope with if they believe it's not because of islam, and it's just a few individuals.

They just cannot grasp that these people historically have not, do not and will not care about democracy and personal freedom.
Remember, deep down, everone is exactly the same as them, with the same hopes, desires and dreams.
>>
>>55874952
Why is it that Latin American posters are so level-headed?
>>
>>55874429
cause they are replacing native population with mudslimes, of course they try to hush any dissent
>>
>>55874845
>sensible, reasonable people would call the Iraq invasion terrorism.
The words "sensible" and "reasonable" lost their meaning years ago.

Everyone knows Islam is the world #1 of terrorism, so you can take your Marxist relativity bullshit and stick it right up your brown arse.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/472956/Proscription-update-20151030.pdf

Look at all those Islamic terror groups!
>>
>>55875278
They don't have the free time to make long posts. He literally spent his work break posting that.
>>
File: 2009112973718794621_20[1].jpg (85 KB, 565x300) Image search: [Google]
2009112973718794621_20[1].jpg
85 KB, 565x300
Reminder that the only country who dud the right thing and put interest of their own people above the mudslime and multi-culti lies is Switzerland.
>>
>>55874429
>Aren't 99% of terrorists muslims?

[citation needed]
>>
>>55875403
We have multiple smaller ones. You have just one giant one. What's the difference?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army
>>
File: So peaceful.jpg (95 KB, 741x654) Image search: [Google]
So peaceful.jpg
95 KB, 741x654
It's this shitty masturbatory rhetoric that libs and mudslimes spew out to try and deflect the fact that Islam is, by far, the largest manufacturer of terrorists in the world today.
>>
>>55875209
Compile a long list of readily available facts and statistics and rehearse them to him next time he spouts that tripe. Like the Liberal wanker he is he'll probably keep his head in the sand, but you never know.
>>
File: islamicterrorism.jpg (200 KB, 960x684) Image search: [Google]
islamicterrorism.jpg
200 KB, 960x684
>>55875530
here you go faggot
>>
>>55875545
>What's the difference?
Oh, I don't know. Rules of engagement. International law.

Fuck off. Of course, you would think the US military is a "terrorist", you're a Paki. A military is not a terrorist.

I bet you think all the western armed forces are terrorists, too. How about that? What a coincidence. I just got a glimpse of your worldview. Wow. Illuminating. Unexpected. A Paki radical thinks radical bullshit.

Here's a thought. How about not provoking the west into retaliation in the first place? You think this shit would have happened if you ragheads hadn't carried out 9/11? Or 7/11? The USA supported Osama during the Russian occupation of Afghanistan, and repays that support by committing the worst act of terror on record? Piss off you scum. Fuck off.

You fucking Muslims literally cannot stop bombing and commiting acts of terror. You can't make the conspiratorial excuse the west did to themselves, because you, Muslims, do it yourselves daily, weekly, in the Middle East all the time. You do it to EACH OTHER. It's not a stretch you want to do it to others, too.
>>
>>55874429
They think islams violence is purely circumstantial since they think race is only skin deep

They think if we just help them enough, arabs will magically become as unlikely to rape or kill as whites are
>>
>>55875687
He's not a liberal wanker. At least, I think. He's just spineless. He says different things in front of different people.
>>
>>55875845
>7/11
7/7 I mean, fuck.
>>
>>55876019
>spineless
like most people when it comes down to it
>>
>>55874952
he is right. Muslim terrorists are "just" the deadliest
>>
>>55876082
Better to not say anything if you wish to remain neutral or confrontation. The atmosphere remains civil and you don't betray yourself.
>>
>>55876197
Avoid confrontation*
>>
>>55876197

You said it anon.

Geruru!
>>
>>55875209
You never heard of the IRA? Pretty famous Catholic terrorist thb m8.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.