[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Antisemitism is a mistake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
Antisemitism basically harms any movement in the western world. A lot of people here identify jews as being a powerful community. And upon doing that many of you have responded to that knowledge by linking antisemitism to the politics you support and creating antisemitic internet memes. Doing that is autistic.

An autist is basically someone who says whatever they see. So if you see jews are powerful the correct thing to do is to keep your mouth shut about jews when promoting your political ideology. Hitler was a huge autist. And Hitler is the reason for forced diversity today and the reason people are told criticising islam is racist.

Leftist jews will just about always oppose rightists however when rightists start talking about jews it just makes things worse. All the talk of jews on the internet has harmed white people and harmed conservative values. Its so bad I dont even think its possible to be pro White in a political manner anymore because internet nazis have married being pro-white with antisemitism in the eyes of the world.

People on forums like this have harmed the white race by their talk of jews. I am not saying that one should deny to oneself the reailty of jewish power or be silent on it when among private conversation however to publicly talk about jewish power on the internet in connection with a cultural or political ideology is a huge mistake and the height of autism.

So please stop being autistic, grow the fuck up, and shut up about the jews when promoting some sort of ideology. Just for the sake of all of us shut the fuck up.
>>
tl;dr Jews == overlords
>>
>>55874258
but if we dont gas the kikes we are doomed to see the same mistakes get made again
>>
>>55874258

>taking /pol/ seriously

no john you are the autism
>>
>>55874258
Tl;dr not talking about the cancer removes the cancer?
>>
Well, like, that's your opinion and stuff.
>>
File: 9p9guvw.jpg (540 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
9p9guvw.jpg
540 KB, 2048x1536
The only way I see forward for maintaining traditional values in the western world at this point is to promote some sort of idea of judeo-christian heritage of the western world that exists in opposition to the spreading threat of islam.

People in the western world should be supporting Russia, a nation with a christiann heritage, supporting Asad etc... and as for ISrael I don't think we should be bootlickers of Israel but being antizionist does not make sense. Being neutral on Israel seems to make sense. Opposing ISrael doesnt make sense.

And so I would honestly have loved to be able to stand behind some sort of ethnonationalism but thanks to the internet nazis "we can't have nice things". Those autists have pretty much permanently married white ethnonationalism to antisemitism thus making it not viable at all as some form of mass cultural movement in the western world.

I think we are pretty much stuck with christianity and using the term judeo-christian as a minor pander to the jewish minority in ourw estern nations.

The issue we should be talking when it comes to preserving out culture is the muslim issue. In America we can still talk openly about how much islam sucks.

And people should not draw the cartoons or desecrate the qurans because thats stupid but we should really be talking about all the ways in which islam sucks and talk about restricting muslim immigration in an effort to preserve our judeo-christian heritage.

And unfortunately thanks to antisemites we have to disavow racism when promoting some sort of cultural ideology for mass consumption. This does not mean we can't be racial minded in our private and local interactions but due to strategic mistakes by people like hitler and internet nazis we are not able to promote ethnonationalism as a mass movement.

Its because of autism that we are fucked to a certain extent. At least we can still complain about he muslims. And we should be against these refugee creating wars in mid-east.
>>
Exodus 23:28-3028

"I will send hornets ahead of you so that they will drive out the Hivites, the Canaanites, and the Hittites before you. 29"I will not drive them out before you in a single year, that the land may not become desolate and the beasts of the field become too numerous for you. 30"I will drive them out before you little by little, until you become fruitful and take possession of the land.…"
>>
>>55874258
>Antisemitism
>jews
Its pretty racist to assume most Semitic people are jews when most modern jews have more eastern European characteristics and lineage and jews are a minority of Semitic peoples.
>>
>>55874747
>still thinking islam is the biggest problem

They are literally a consequence of the real one.
Now fuck off and take your lies with you, kike. You denied the savior, so don't come asking now for an alliance.
>>
>>55874815

Leviticus 19:19

You must obey all my decrees. Do not mate two different kinds of animals. Do not plant your field with two different kinds of seed. Do not wear clothing woven from two different kinds of thread.

I seriously hope you're not wearing a poly/cloth blend shirt bro or the Lord will smite you.
>>
>>55874586
You're the autist. The fact is is that people get their idea of what white advocacy is based on what they see on the internet. Whether its pol or stomfront or the occidental observer.

If you are too stupid to not realize that your supposed to shut up about jews when promoting ideologies then I hope you become smart because I am not happy with people like you advocating on behalf of my racial interests.

The book he art of war says "do not attack an enemy where they are strong"

People just got to shut the fuck up about certain things. Wake the fuck up.
>>
File: 28-serpent.gif (30 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
28-serpent.gif
30 KB, 400x324
>>55874935
When it comes to words and what you say in terms of politics the key thing is not how true your words are. The key is: what political effect do these words have?

So when you talk about jews in connection with white racial preservation the question you have to ask: does this help white preservation in a practical way or could this possibly work against white interests?

The issue isnt: is what I am saying 100% true? That is the autistic way.

If jews are as powerful as you think you are then you would do best to shut up about them when promoting your ideology
>>
>>55874258
>jews are too big to fail!
thanks obama
>>
>>55875235
Well if you read the bible people have been trying to destroy them for thousands of years and everyone who has tried seems to have gotten destroyed.

So maybe its time to stop banging your head against a rock while expecting to get different results? I dont know just a suggestion.

Im not saying to like jews or anything but so much is at stake and to be politically viable you have to shut up about them. And the ideology you promote on the internet has an effect on people. Words have consequences.

Its just basic fucking common sense.

I mean even niggers are smart enough to shut up about jews when promoting their racial ideologies... I mean a bunch of them are antisemitic but I have encountered niggers who are racial activists and they refuse to mention jews because they are smart enough to fear jewish influence and keep their mouths shut in order to promote their worldview succesfully.

What do you think you are going to be the one to undo thousands of years of history and destroy a people who keeps on surviving?

Just shut the fuck up about them.
>>
File: 1434888610679.jpg (68 KB, 411x596) Image search: [Google]
1434888610679.jpg
68 KB, 411x596
And if anyone tries to say its cowardly to keep your mouth shut about jews when promoting an ideology due to fear of the jews then let me ask you this.

Would you urinate in front of a cop? Obviously you wouldnt because you fear getting a ticket or getting arrested.

Is it cowardly to avoid urinating in front of a police officer out of fear?

Do you see then how stupid it is to claim keeping your mouth shut about jews is a cowardly act when it comes to promoting an ideology?

If an entity is more powerful than you the fact is you can't just do certain things. Its basic common sense.

I mean even these fucking sand nigger muslim groups are smart enough to build bridges with the jewish community. Do you think they have any love in their hearts for jews? The fact is they are smart enough not to be full blown autists.

The white nationalist movement and its associated movement have a long heritage of failure in America. Its time to look at what your doing and change it.

I mean its just downright pathetic. I used to be amazed at how stupid the far left is in promoting what they promote and how destructive it is to the west. Then I realized the far right is equally as destructive except they are destructive by trying to save the west in a way that actually fucks things up even more.

Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>55877607
You're one guy vs a whole group of people. You're never going to convince them to drop the Jew thing.
>>
>>55877682
Well whats your opinion on the jew thing?
>>
>>55877798
It's stupid and I agree with you but you are not going to convince people. I think what you are doing is kind of like what the stormfags and neonazi are doing when they talk about Jews. You are both yelling at people that are not going to listen.

There are a lot of stupid things associated with the right and sometimes you have to learn to deal and go along with those things. It is embarrassing to think that leftists are laughing at you and us for ebing involved with such stupid people but there is not real academic or intellectual far-right culture anyway so they will always think less of us.
>>
File: 1446575377580.png (160 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1446575377580.png
160 KB, 512x512
>>55874258
>>55874430
>>55874586
>>55874747
>>55874990
>>55875135
>>55875587
>>55877607
>>
>>55878060
I have to go soon am starting to fall asleep. DO you have an ideology you stand behind?
>>
>>55874967
Cotton all the way.
The Lord is right about that synthetic shit.
>>
>>55874258
hey look a jew
>>
>>55874747

>Russia
>a Christian heritage

An Orthodox heritage, m8. That shit isn't the same as Catholicism or Protestantism, and lumping them together is as stupid as lumping Shia, Sunni, and Sufi Islam together.
>>
ur gay
>>
>>55874258
SHILL
H.....L
I.......I
L.....H
LLIHS
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.