[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post ITT if you can honestly say that you want every single M*slim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
Post ITT if you can honestly say that you want every single M*slim rounded up and put into a Gas chamber
>>
Except Sunni muslims, Sunni's are bro tier.
>>
>>55873565
No exception, you c.uck
>>
no, that would take at least a hundred years, according to my thesis on gas chambers
>>
>>55873565
>Sunni's are bro tier
Because Saudi Arabia just wants to chill out, have a beer with everyone and do cool things yeah?

Get the fuck out of Austalia. You're probably the same person who put up marxists poster.
>>
Nah, that's too harsh. Kick them out of the west, but let them keep on living and fucking their own shit up if they want.
>>
Same t.b.h
>>
>>55873708
A quicker method then?
>>
ALL
MUST
BURN
>>
>>55873565
ISIS is Sunni son. Looks like we got a Raghead ready for the oven over here guys.
>>
>>55873368
>>55873708
Only because Saran wasn't around

>Way more potent and violent than Cynaide
>>
Reporting.
>>
Not only that but I want them inside another smaller gas chamber within said gas chamber
>>
Told my girlfriend if a Muslim tries to go near her or intimadate her in any way I'm going to beat the ever loving fuck out of them. Or if they're too big to fight, Moltov their house.

Girlfriend is okay with this.
>>
>>55873368
Jews would probably push us in after them.
>>
>>55873368
just shoot them once and for all... line em up and shoot them.

They are beyond saving
>>
>>55873368
Sieg heil my friend
>>
>>55873368
Central Asians and Tatars are fine.
>>
File: Aussie shitposters.jpg (313 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
Aussie shitposters.jpg
313 KB, 1920x1044
>>55873565
>>
Reporting in
>>
Our governments are not going to do it. They are welcoming them into our country and looking forward to the tragedies when they rape our women and kill us.

We have to do it. We have to overthrow our governments that are leading the slaughter to us lambs. We have to say no, we have to refuse them into our country if we have to take over the ships and airports that they land in. Let's do this shit.
>>
>>55873368
pretty much whats gonna happen during ww3. muslims are gonna die. and black people.
>>
File: Pig-Mo-Roast.gif (469 KB, 636x505) Image search: [Google]
Pig-Mo-Roast.gif
469 KB, 636x505
>>55873892
>>
>>55873368
Yes
>>
>>55874148
Nice bait, CIA.
>>
All pakis and arabs g2g m8
>>
>>55873368

I said something similar but less straightforward to my very liberal best friend of 17 years. She hasn't spoken to me since.
>>
>>55874148
They are making it against the law to demonstrate and oppose the tragedies their forcing on us. They are calling us racists, xenophobes and persecute us for "inciting" because we don't want to allow achmed into our neighborhoods. Look at the Democratic debate last night. The candidates couldn't even muster the words "islamic radicals."

They will look the other day when they rape our sisters but when we protect our homes from them I can guarantee we will be prosecuted and jailed.

Germany, France, England, America...you have to stand up for yourselves.
>>
File: 35135135.gif (2 MB, 450x249) Image search: [Google]
35135135.gif
2 MB, 450x249
I mean I don't want it but it wouldn't hurt me in any way if it did happen. Actually it'd probably do nothing but benefit the overall state of the world, but I certainly don't want it. I mean like if someone else were to instigate it and it just kind of happened I wouldn't be stopping it.
>>
File: TIME TO BE OPRESSED.png (165 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
TIME TO BE OPRESSED.png
165 KB, 500x330
quran quran is a shit religion
>>
We are in the middle of a war, against a faceless coward ideology.

Typical wars you can identify your enemy, fight them head on. But these terror attacks are completely cowardice in the way they sneak in and target civillians.

The only marker to identify our enemy, the only thing they all have in common, is their religion.
It's only a matter of time untill our only resort is to wage a war on Muslims. And i cannot wait till that day.
>>
>>55873890
Holy shit an Italian. I was just thinking today about how I never see any Italians post on here
>>
>>55874689
lol ciaociao
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.