[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this too much to ask for? Why isn't the top of the US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Is this too much to ask for?
Why isn't the top of the US a straight line and why does Mexico have that little lining of land that should be CaIifornia?
>>
You really want all those beaners?
>>
>>55873312

>wanting all those French Canadians
>>
Sometimes I wonder why we didn't demand more from them when we won. I totally agree with you, OP. That little strip is rather ugly, it should be part of California. Well...ideally California will be broken up.
>>
>>55874608
We'll get them either way, at least with OP there's some land in it.
>>
>>55873312
Goddamn Australia drop the proxy.
>>
>>55873312
>wanting Toronto

it's almost like you want to be keked
>>
>>55873312
Problem with this is it takes all of Canada's actual relevant land leaving it with unpopulated prairie, mountains, and tundra.

I agree USA's shape is shit and ugly though.
>>
>>55873312
baja looks nice providing symmetry with florida
>>
>wanting even MORE california

the absolute madman
>>
File: nR6vkYr.jpg (188 KB, 1000x731) Image search: [Google]
nR6vkYr.jpg
188 KB, 1000x731
>>55873312
Jesus christ anon
>>
>>55873312
Fuck it, take enough of Canakek to connect to Alaska.
>>
>>55873312
Because it would add about 25 million liberals to the US voting base.
>>
>>55873312
>wanting Toronto and Montreal

Also pretty sure there is no ocean bordering Arizona
>>
But the top of the US is a straight line (49 degrees north latitude), it's just curved on a map because so is the surface of the earth.
>>
File: 1441587113798.jpg (5 KB, 251x205) Image search: [Google]
1441587113798.jpg
5 KB, 251x205
>>55873312
You didn't draw any borders between your New York / Ontario / Michigan hybrid
>>
>>55875436
Agreed. While we're at it let's build a land bridge to Hawaii
>>
>>55875628
Op literally wants that old country song to be true.
>>
File: WhattheUSshouldhavebeen.jpg (625 KB, 1400x1022) Image search: [Google]
WhattheUSshouldhavebeen.jpg
625 KB, 1400x1022
Since you all hate Canada so much would this be a better idea?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.