[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since all the men are leaving their women behind to go rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
Since all the men are leaving their women behind to go rape european women, should we all go to syria and shit and fuck their women?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8n-eo5fDYU
>>
File: bait.gif (3 MB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
3 MB, 500x207
>>
No, rape the men. Pretty soon they'll turn back because they don't want to live in a country filled with gay rapists.
>>
>white europeans leave their homeland and move to the middle east
>with all the new land and natural wealth they make a utopia
>'refugees' from the now falling european states want back in
>>
>>55873222
but 95% of non white woman are gross

this is why all the other races look to get with white girls
>>
>shit their women
>>
>>55873577
M8, islam is all about gay rapes, they just pretend they like women, cause allah told them to do so.
>>
>those lips
>>
>>55873729
Syrian girls got some crazy lips tho, there was this bitch complaing about their situation on dutch tv and she looked hot as fuck
>>
Gross man no wonder they're flocking to europe for that pretty white pussy. Most of their women look like crossdressers.
>>
>>55873222
>that beautiful face
>those dick sucking lips

CANT WAKE UP
>>
>ME
>The top slimes all have 9 wives
>The rest either leave for western civ. or blow themselves up for 72 virgins

>Whites go to ME
>All the women are bagged or in harems
>Meanwhile slimes in the west can now take 9 wives

Why don't we just remove kebab?
>>
>>55873222
pic is not from vid...go figure.

would do 1.55, that chica could use a euro baby.

the voice on 4.04 is nice, but face covering is a turn-off.

>>55874159
remove kebab is a good idea. you on board?
>>
Do you want more terrorist apologizing leeches who only care about the nation they and their parents ran from and not where they stayed or have been born like the bitch in your image?
>>
File: 144598671275.jpg (44 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
144598671275.jpg
44 KB, 337x450
>>55873949
>>55873859
>>55874016
>lips biologically engineered for fellating a male's reproductive organ

Guys I must point out that this is the year 2015. It is NOT okay to demean women as if they were mere sexual objects. Please stop these comments.
>>
>>55874159
>kill slimes
>they all get their women and allah to fuck
>we get peacefull life on earth

win win desu
>>
File: 13092058124.jpg (14 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
13092058124.jpg
14 KB, 400x300
>>55874542
peacefully remove them, my FBI friend
>>
>>55873222
who is this bonor donor?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.