[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder Halts Acceptance of Syrian Refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/15/michigan-gov-rick-snyder-halts-acceptance-of-syrian-refugees-after-muslims-massacre-in-paris/

LOOKS LIKE MICHIGANS LIB FAGGOT GOV IS GETTING RED PILLED
>>
>>55873039
Bump where my MI bros at
>>
Fuck yes. They were going to send 50-100 to Grand Rapids. Now my sisters won't get raped by these savages
>>
File: 1447271862748.png (257 KB, 700x497) Image search: [Google]
1447271862748.png
257 KB, 700x497
>>55874634
Was actually getting a little worried with Dearborn right there.
>>
Posting from capital of dune coon ville here in SE MI.

Lot of ordinary homes in the neighborhoods purchased by the government if you know what I mean... probably half the people living in this city are employees of the government ;)

You guys have nothing to worry about, we watching them like hawks since that day 14 years ago.
>>
>>55873039
Fuck yes, thank dear god almighty.
>>
>>55873039
Holy shit what is that nigger thinking?

Massive chimpout in Dearborn tomorrow
>>
>>55875093
They're going to be their own victim though, everyone knows Dearborn is whack.
>>
>>55875290
Fuck that place

imagine ISIS propagando spreading there

would be Homefront: Islam edition real quick
>>
>>55875338
Are they Arabic Muslims, Africans, or ex-con niggers?
>>
>>55875338
Lebanese and Iraqi Arabs there are Shia and hate Da'ish. Yemeni Arabs maybe some support them. Black Muslims no idea.
>>
>>55875576
>Daish

Is this a fresh meme? Heard it for the first time yesterday when John Kerry kept calling them that. I assumed it was some disingenuous way of characterizing them as non Muslims or something for pc reasons, but apparently it's some kind of insult to them.

Did this materialize in the last few days or so or have I just been really out of the loop?
>>
>>55875825
You're out of the loop. It's used to separate them from 'Islam' in Indo-European tongues because otherwise the word 'Islamic' would show up. It's just Ketchup Man being PC.
>>
>mfw the yoop stays kebab-free
>>
>>55876318
Yoop should just become a state to be honest (t b h)
>>
>>55875290
How did Dearborn get so Muslim? Are these all muslims that were shipped in from Iraq because of the Iraq War? Or are these just the Malcolm X style nation of islam black muslims?
>>
>>55879784

A little bit of both.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.