[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP THE SHILLS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Ron-Paul2.jpg (120 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Ron-Paul2.jpg
120 KB, 750x500
Whats up with the Anti Ron Paul shill threads?
>>55867604
OP makes a completely made up stance about Ron Paul and half the people in the thread believe he said it without even realizing he completely made it up.

This is what Ron says... http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/november/15/paris-and-what-should-be-done/

>The horrific attacks in Paris on Friday have, predictably, led to much over-reaction and demands that we do more of the exact things that radicalize people and make them want to attack us. The French military wasted no time bombing Syria in retaliation for the attacks, though it is not known where exactly the attackers were from. Thousands of ISIS fighters in Syria are not Syrian, but came to Syria to overthrow the Assad government from a number of foreign countries -- including from France and the US.

>Ironically, the overthrow of Assad has also been the goal of both the US and France since at least 2011.

>Because the US and its allies are essentially on the same side as ISIS and other groups – seeking the overthrow of Assad – many of the weapons they have sent to the more “moderate” factions also seeking Assad’s ouster have ended up in the hands of radicals.
>>
cont...

>"More bombs will not solve the problems in the Middle East. But a more promising approach to the Middle East is currently under fire from the isolationists in Washington. The nuclear deal with Iran ends UN sanctions and opens that country to international trade. Just last week the presidents of France and Iran met to discuss a number of trade deals. Other countries have followed. Trade and respect for national sovereignty trumps violence, but Washington still doesn’t seem to get it. Most presidential candidates compete to thump the table loudest against any deal with Iran. They will use this attack to propagandize against approving trade with Iran even though Iran has condemned the attack and is also in the crosshairs of ISIS.

and the OP read

>HES A CRAZY LIBERTRYUN HE WANTS FREI TRADE WITH EYSUS!!
>>
>>55872823
Based Ron

Fuck that other guy, don't know why he's so butthurt
>>
>>55872823
>>55872781
He seems to be buttblasted about libertarians not even knowing Uncle Pauls political stances

Fuck him
>>
>>55872967
>>55873082
Thanks lads, my real concern is how gullible the majority /pol/ has become though. It doesnt look good with people believing random shit they hear
>>
>>55873082
Only problem with Pail is he doesn't support Trump

Also you can tell the other OP is biased just by his pic, what a faggot

Based Ron can't be stumped, just like trump
>>
>>55873311
>pail
kek lad

I just hate how he misrepresents him and gets away with it, wake up /pol/
>>
>>55873184
people believe things that fit their own world view. For whatever reason libertarian get a bad rap on /pol/ nowadays. Probably because Libertarianism is getting more mainstream, and the /pol/sters want to be counter-current so bad it hurts.

I think there is a large portion of /pol/ who likes Iran, or at least doesn't see them as the root of all evil that our government does. I don't give a fuck if they get a nuke and decide to drop it on Israel; then we can go nuke Iran. Kill two birds with one stone really.
>>
Bumping for based paul
>>
>>55873513
People, especially newfolk here confuse Pauls beliefs on things from trade to immigration with the average libertarian because they know nothing about him

I even have seen posters saying he supporting open immigration from mexico! Where the fuck do they get these ideas?
>>
Is this what you actually believe, Paultards?

https://youtu.be/esp-ruhkZqQ
>>
>>55872781
Based Ron. Anyone who thinks more war with sandniggers will solve anything is delusional.
>>
>>55873746
He supports funding land owners for defending the border, its obviously the worse idea of the two but he is just trying to be consistent with his values
>>
>>55873746
Paul believes in securing the border. He proposed ending birthright citizenship too.
>>
>>55873869
Admittingly his idea for defending the boarder is less realistic put I like how he tries to shift the responsibility to the people away from a domineering government.

Its a creative idea but I am unsure if it would actually be effective.
>>
>>55873744
building straw mans is one of the only ways to attack libertarian ideals in general, ie the roads and immigration straw men. It doesn't matter whether or not they are true of all Libertarians, or even when it is true for the person being attacked (usually the Pauls)
>>
>>55873810
And thats not even what the OP of the other thread was arguing, he was completely insane, just trying to slander him
>>
>>55874006
The road thing is more of a b8 meme though, no one is serious when they make those threads.

You are right though, Op was just building a straw man against Paul for the purpose of attacking libertarians
>>
bump for Paul, thinking about joining the Chairmans Circle
>>
In all honesty, I'm writing in Ron Pauls name for every election I vote in. Even when he passes I still gonna do it. Only other person I consider replacing him with is Andrew Napolitano.
>>
>>55874840
You won't vote for Rand? Ron would want that.
>>
>>55872781
It's probably all the kikechanners and breitbart interns that are lurking over that stupid propaganda video
>>
>>55875984
Rand may be his son, but he is not his father
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.