[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Religion of piss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
I can't even blame people for hating Islam or Muslims for that matter.
>>
>>55871520
Who could possibly wish to live at peace with Islam & Muslims? This is war.
>>
How do they clean up all the blood, just mop it up?
>>
>>55871520
Is anyone going to go to concerts there ever again? Will the owners be able to sell the building?
>>
>>55871520
See this scene? Times it by 10,000+ after your blunderous invasion of Iraq to topple stability with Saddam.

You have no idea what suffering is...
>>
>>55871935
the jewish owners just sold the building on 9 11. top kak. then they said it would take THREE days to clean up. jewish owners on 911 3 days.
>>
File: ron paul2.jpg (66 KB, 884x666) Image search: [Google]
ron paul2.jpg
66 KB, 884x666
>>55871520
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Far-right-settler-rabbi-Paris-attacks-are-payback-for-the-Holocaust-433084
>>
>>55871935
It will probably be demolished.
>>
>>55871520
I have a friend who ran away from the Bataclan but I don't care much about Muslims, I don't really think they're the main root of the problem :^)
>>
>>55871520
Got anymore pictures from Paris? Graphic ones like this?
>>
looks like modern art desu
>>
>>55872572
No, it won't. I've been to a recent show in the building in Moscow where the Chechens took the hostages and Putin gassed the place. They'll just re-open it like nothing.
>>
>>55872608
You are stupid. Quebec- Stupid.
>>
>>55871520
that place is so haunted
>>
>>55872849
Russia is not France.
>>
>>55872849
That's russia
>>
>>55871520
I wonder how much Paris is going to lose tourismbux after all these terrorist attacks??????
>>
At least niggers know how to get pissed and do something.Whites get cuc kd being pussies
>>
>>55873168
I was learning French for a trip to France but I guess I have to learn Arabic now to not get shot by some camel jockey screaming at me.
>>
>>55873168
this would probably be a good time to go so that there are less fucking crowds
>>
>>55871520

It's the worst religion on earth, it's concentrated intolerance and hatred.

It shouldn't be allowed into Europe. Geert is right, the koran should be banned as hate literature, the whole thing should be made illegal.
>>
>>55871935
>Is anyone going to go to concerts there ever again?
Do people still go to ground zero?
>>
>>55875020
Of course, there's a beautiful memorial there now
>>
>>55871520
Is there a picture of that without the text?
>>
>>55871623
Bleach+mop
>>
>>55872139
who gives a fuck about dirty mudslimes. These 150 lives are worth much more, as proven by the fact that people actually give a shit.
>>
>>55871520
>appeals to emotion
>>
>>55872513
>France must suffer for what we say Nazi Germany did against the Jewish nation
>>
>>55877794
>>55877794

perpetual victimhood...them and the nogs; it's all they know. Also, young white bitches, apparently.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.