[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIBTARDS NOW GOING AFTER HINDUS FOR BEING ANYI MUSLIM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
Why are the liberal so pro Muslim?

They're now bashing India for being anti-Muslim and refer to their behavior as xenophobic.

They want them to welcome Muslim domination with open arms.

http://youtu.be/wwKCtPyBjuo
>>
File: ashin.jpg (35 KB, 510x403) Image search: [Google]
ashin.jpg
35 KB, 510x403
>>55871066

>hindus cant stand muslims
>christians cant stand muslims
>jews cant stand muslims
>buddhists cant stand muslims

No one fucking likes them. They should observe their own behavior before crying 'muh xenophobia.'
>>
>>55871066
And so it begins
>>
>>55871066
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!
>>
>>55871202
This, progressive retards are just continuing their trend of ignoring the elephant in the room.
>>
>>55871202
>clearly the problem is the world
>not the Muslims

I hate liberals
>>
>>55871066

Liberals are for anything that destroys technology / science / western values.

Funny thing about that though... Eventually the violent ideology they tout will eat them alive. So in essence liberals are the philosophy of death. and kekery.
>>
>>55871305
>>55871315

To put it this way, Muslims are the gypsies of the religious world.
>>
wew lad
>>
>>55871066
>Nobody reports the Muslim crime on Hindus and Christians.

>Nobody tells that majority of the rapes are committed by Muslims.

>They are given so many reservations and benefits and still they are piss poor.

>All our backward states are the ones with large Muslim population.

>Muslims that migrate from Bangladesh cause so many crimes yet nobody reports it.

>India has a Hindu population of 800 million+ if they wanted to they could have killed every Muslim in the country over night and none would be wiser.

>Most of the riots/fights are provoked by Muslims. Yet they label Hindus as violent

>Hindus hate Muslims. Sikhs hate Muslims. Christians hate Muslims. Buddhists hate Muslims. Even Muslims hate Muslims. If everybody has a problem with you then you are the problem.
>>
>>55871706
>India has a Hindu population of 800 million+ if they wanted to they could have killed every Muslim in the country over night and none would be wiser.
>Most of the riots/fights are provoked by Muslims. Yet they label Hindus as violent

Mate, we have the same problem. Why are LIEberals this retarded? smhtbhfam
>>
>>55871066
That is right those infidels need to accept Islam.
>>
>>55872011
Because the Muslims have learned from the Jews. They promote themselves in media. They always paint themselves as the victims. These fights are promoted by Saudis. Look up majority of the Pakistani and other news channels they are backed by some Arab or an Arab has a majority stake in it.

India didn't have this problem till a few decades ago. People lived in relative peace. Even now it isn't as bad as the media make it out to be. It's only when the Arabs started promoting their version of Islam and terrorism that these fights have become more common. They wish to drive a schism through this country.

I know many of you hate my country but don't believe what the media says. Do your own research
>>
>>55871066
I am a north-Indian Hindu and I would like to be the Indian-Hitler and holocaust India's Muslims before moving on the rest of the world.
I need support and help in making this possible.
If you hate Muslims, please give me ideas on how to go forth with my noble quest.
>>
>>55871066
Good, then maybe India could become civilized.
>>
>>55871066
Oh yeah, Hindus still exist.

Thanks for reminding us.
>>
>>55871066
We must get the pajeets on our side. And the jews.

Clearly, this isn't just libtards. There's also a driving, subverting movement subtley influencing them here and there, to push for Islam more and more.
>>
>>55872414
Fix your shithole states first. You guys are so influenced by Muslims that there is no difference between you two.
>>
>>55871066
I'd love to see their reaction when they ask a Sikh what they think about Muslims.

I had Sikh friends and when I went over to their house for dinner once, their parents talked about how much they disliked Muslims.
>>
>>55872497
>tell me how to fix the situation
>fix the situation
umm, mate... my question was how?
>>
>>55872544
I have a Sikh friend and he hates Muslims like crazy.

Honest we need to remove this evil from the world
>>
Destroy the poo in loo with the muslims
>>
>>55872479
Pajeets are always on your side. Only extreme right wing idiots think that west is degenerate. Most of the population loves white people
>>
>>55872414
Being a benevolent Indian, I'd first give all the muslims an option to convert to Hinduism (or Sikhism or, Christianity - basically anything but Islam)
Those who deny the offer, get their heads severed.
>an eye for an eye?
well, there's no other decent way of saving the world.
>>
>>55872414
Focus on uniting the country more. I know that Hindi is supposed to be the uniting language, but how many Indians overall speak it? I hear you guys have so many different dialects and languages that sometimes it's really hard for people from one area to speak to people from another area.

A common language is one more step towards a common goal.

It's like with China and Mandarin. Their government pushed HARD to ensure that Mandarin got a large coverage.
>>
>>55872861
but do they look like Mia Khalifa?
>>
>>55872896
Great idea, New Zealand. Thank you!

Step 1 - Make Hindi the only language of the country. (English will be supported as the global language.)
>>
>>55872896
That will never happen. Everybody hates North Indians. They will never accept Hindi as a national language. I think they should just promote English super hard.
>>
It's sort of like that situation where you catch someone in a lie, and it's an obvious lie and they know they've been caught. Rather than admit they've been wrong this whole time they double down and unleash narcissistic rage at anyone who points out the lie.

They're so invested in this lie too, this lie of multiculturalism. Decades of their existence have been dedicated to it, if they admit it's all bullshit, they'll have to admit to themselves that they've wasted this chunk of their lives perpetuating a lie. The ego cannot allow that, so this is the sort of retarded rhetoric we get in response to poking them.
>>
>>55873042
Swadeshi apnao.
I'd rather have Sanskrit take the throne. I'm sure even south Indians will welcome the idea with open arms.
>>
>>55871519
try to consider why nobody ever responds to you,
>>
>>55872991
Nahi hoga. Apne northies ke chutiyapa se sab tang aagaye hai. Southies and NE folks speak decent English, North should just accept English.
>>
>>55872991
How much coverage does Hindi have in the country anyway?

>>55873042
I think Hindi would be better because it's more representative of an Indian language than English is, and with all the history and culture behind it, would be easier to rouse patriotism with,
>>
>>55872861
You pajeets would actually be alright if you had some basic hygiene. You're able to do very well for yourselves financially once you come to a civilized nation, but you still smell like shit.
>>
>>55873203
Better than niggers though, they smell like shit and they're stupid as fuck

Muslims don't even compare since they're an instant red flag
>>
>>55873115
That will never happen. Sanskrit is dead. I learned it in school. There were only 15 other kids who learned it along with me. It's probably not even taught anymore.

Same way Hinduism won't go back to its vedic roots. The modern day version is a corrupted and misinterpreted form of it.
>>
>>55873261
For sure, Pajeets and chinks actually have the potential to become civilized. Nigs are a lost cause, and Mudslimes are a cancer to the world.
>>
>>55871202
>"why do they hate me so? I'm only trying to bring the world back to the 8th century!"
>>
>>55873063
>multiculturalism
I completely agree with you, United States.
I have always believed hat the beauty of the world is in its diversity.

>>55873141
We will try our best. English will always be the secondary language.

>>55873193
>coverage
According to 2001 Census even though 45% of Indian population know Hindi, only 25% of them have declared Hindi as their native language.

>>55873203
those are the south Indians. even we in north India instantly smell them. But it's okay,

>>55873261
>Better than niggers though, they smell like shit and they're stupid as fuck
at least the South Indians are fucking smart. (ISRO is predominantly south Indian and they made it to Mars on their first attempt)

>>55873313
Let's keep our morals up. If we can think it, we can achieve it.
>>
File: 1447466710461.jpg (221 KB, 852x805) Image search: [Google]
1447466710461.jpg
221 KB, 852x805
>>55871066
White 4th generation american here.

I have a best friend since grade school that is Indian (from Punjab). He was redpilled on Muslims way before 9/11. As a result, it redpilled me on them.

From all the talks we've had, Indian fucking despise Muslims. A common thing my friend says is, "think about it, without Muslims a large majority of the worlds problems would vanish".

We used to go into AOL chatrooms baiting Muslims in their chatrooms and laughing together about their reactions. It was good fun that got us both banned from AOL for a few months.

He is a good guy. He screwed around in College but eventually settled down with a virgin Indian cutie and has a baby with her. Also, does very well financially.

Indians in India may be freakin' filthy but at least they aren't Muslims.

Pic related.
>>
>>55871066
>t stand muslims
>>christians cant stand muslims
>>jews cant stand muslims
>>buddhists cant st
I am an atheist living in India and mudslimes can fuck off
>>
File: spoooooky.jpg (28 KB, 480x437) Image search: [Google]
spoooooky.jpg
28 KB, 480x437
>>55871066
>testube
weekly 1 minute of hate in the form of entertaining pseudo-education.
>>
>>55873394
>Pajeets and chinks actually have the potential to become civilized.
We are back on our way. I just hope they give Modi at least a decade. that fags got everyone investing in India (even China promised to invest $20 billion over the next 5 years)

>>55873640
even atheist can't stand muslims.
>>
I don't know how Muslims can inhabit India when contact with fecal matter renders them ritually unclean.

Wait, was that your plan all along?
>>
>>55871203
>so it begins
Muslims and Hindus have been at arms for decades in end now.

I really you retarded people would pick a history book or at least read wikipedia before talking.
>>
>>55873482
Well, sounds like you guys have pre-existing civil rivalry issues to sort out.

You need a vision, a story, strong, clear goals, and a public fear or shame to exploit. There's a reason why many consider the Treaty of Versaille to be one of the major catalysts to the Nazi party's rise to power.

Good luck, Indian Hitler. I suddenly feel safer that Indians and Chinese people are migrating here faster than muslims. Even though I would like my little country to remain small and sparsely populated.
>>
>>55873778
>the nose knows
to be honest, the lack of infrastructure is because of corruption that has taken root since the times of the colonial rule.
We are trying to rectify the issue.

>>55873861
>You need a vision, a story, strong, clear goals, and a public fear or shame to exploit.
Another brilliant idea. Thank you, New Zealand.

>pre-existing civil rivalry issues to sort out.
they are going to be the basis of Indian-muslim holocaust. Kashmir issue is going to be our Treaty of Versaille.

Now, how do I garner enough support to get funding for weapons and training?
Any jew here, who can teach me the secrets?
>>
>>55874009
>Now, how do I garner enough support to get funding for weapons and training?
Any jew here, who can teach me the secrets?

You're not going to be an effective leader like that. Go out and make it happen. Read. Watch videos. Learn. Plan. Then start garnering peoples' support. YOU need to take the initiative to coordinate THE PEOPLE.

Also, be prepared for backlash and assassination attempts. With the technology these days, governments will be able to spot dissidents or dangerous people well in the making.
>>
>>55871066
>Why are the liberals so pro Muslim
muslims bought into the democrat political machine with their oil monies. how people cannot see the contradiction in being the party of islam while also being the party of feminism and gays is far beyond me
>>
File: 1444409530056.png (1001 KB, 942x899) Image search: [Google]
1444409530056.png
1001 KB, 942x899
>>55872408
>its only when the Arabs started promoting their version of Islam

Well there's your problem
>>
>>55871066
it's so fucking stupid. i have a friend that is a feminist and she still defends islam. even after i have told her that to be a victim of rape is punishable by death in islamic countries.
>>
>>55874009
>Any jew here, who can teach me the secrets?

Not after you put up that shit smeared swatika up in that locker room, goy.
>>
>>55874213
I know, thanks.
My self-discovery and self-education has been going on for almost a whole decade now.
My redpilling-the-masses attempts have already started and have been quite successful so far.
Most non-muslim Indians are already quite red-pilled about the muslims anyways.

>>55874421
>shit-smeared swastika
>a Nazi desecrating their most beloved symbol
Not me, mate. never me.

>tfw Adolf was always right about the jews.
>>
>>55871066
Few people believe in Christianity anymore but its interesting how closely the modern world mirrors Satanic thoughts. I mean you can explain so much if you just know, liberals are seduced by Satan, they say and do what they do because it gives them dark power and sinful pleasure. Basically, Allah is Satan. Notice how Allah tries really hard to get followers but doesn't give a actual fuck if they get bombed? How the Koran is like the anti-Bible? They claim to know Jesus but deny his divinity and try to convert people away from Christianity?

Its so insane how everything going on right now is just easily seen as Satanic if you just look.

Liberals are Satanic and love harboring Muslims because it just helps them get a thrill for advancing evil. BTW you don't need to be a Satanist to worship Satan, you just need to worship pleasure, your own ego and lust for blood and chaos and the unnatural (SJW who promote kids to be transsexual is a big one).
>>
>>55874502
>Not me, mate. never me.

You seem alright. Hitler smiles down on you.
>>
>>55874598
Let me help strengthen your point, mate.
>Be God [of Torah fame]
>create everything [EVERY FUCKING THING] out of pure love.
>ask people to, "kill every thing you can find as an offering to me!"
Tell me, what all-loving God will get kicks when one of his creation destroy another of his creation?
Fucking jews getting jewed out by the satan-worshipping reptilians' minions greys!

Of course we all know about Quran. no need repeating it all.

Fucking jews converting every nice religion into satan worshipping.

Cue Buddhism and Jainism (and Hinduism to some extent)
God: "I'm your God and i love everything that i have created. Anyone who destroys any of my creation goes to hell to be burned till eternity. God out!"
>>
>>55874502
These Hindu Extremists are worse than the muslim extremists trust me.
They are currently forcing their religious propaganda to indian people right at this moment.
These are the people who killed Gandhi because these people don't like peace and peaceful people.
These hindu extremists are the real threat to India, no one else.
>>
Hindus smell like ass
Muslims smell like ass and they are violent as fuck
>>
The left is inherently anti west. Look at everything they do and say through that prism and you will see.
>>
File: 1441043658870.png (408 KB, 1264x1364) Image search: [Google]
1441043658870.png
408 KB, 1264x1364
>>55871706
PIL
>>
>>55872414
Develop a fertiliser that will make all crops fail, release that fertiliser in the indus river near the Pakistan border, watch half the Paki population die,

then annex the whole subcontinent and set off communal tensions between hindu, Sikh, jains, Buddhists against pisslam and proceed to categorically eliminate every single Muslim in the subcontinent.
>>
>>55874976
>sandnigger religions

Might as well believe in animism, like the niggers in Africa.
>Guns killed 38 in Chicago this weekend
not >Niggers killed 38 in Chicago this weekend

Nevermind. Liberals are already animists.
>>
So it's pretty much confirmed that liberals are just "Conform with my current way of thinking or you're a bigot!" Not that I'm very surprised.
>>
>>55875189
you are way too bluepilled to see islam as the menace it has become.

>>55875469
thank you for your intellectually sound insight.

>>55875508
For this to work the Indian government would have to be in cahoots with us Indo-Nazis.
Let me check with my bureaucratic contacts.

>>55875557
>>55875668
you got it.
>>
File: 1447000612782.gif (641 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
1447000612782.gif
641 KB, 600x420
Imagine moving the liberals out of fantasy land and into a Muslim/nigger neighborhood. Just 3 days tops I bet you they would all be /pol/
>>
>>55875189
>Hindu extremists are worse than the muslim extremists
Pakistani Hindu is all but extinct. India Muslim is growing at an alarming pace.
If the Hindu was as extreme as you are making him out to be, i'm sure pakistan would have become majority hindu nation by now.

>forcing their religious propaganda to indian people right at this moment.
exactly nothing is happening in India right now which can be tagged as being anti-muslim, or anti-anything really.

>people who killed Gandhi because these people don't like peace and peaceful people.
Gandhi gave half of our money to the Britishers, the remaining to the pakis, we were left to shit in the streets.
Fuck Gandhi and Nehru. fuck them to hell and back over and over again until hell freezes over.

>Hindus don't like peace
you don't know shit abut hindiuism. fuck of ahmed.

>hindu extremists are the real threat to India
these hidnu extremists will remove street-shitting form the country and take India back to it's rightful place as world leader.
Every indian origin CEO of major corporations out there is a hindu not a muslim.
Hindus want development, muslims want to keep the world in the 700 AD.
>>
India is one of the few countries where you could get away with mass state assisted violence towards Muslims. You wouldn't need to kill them all, just kill enough of them to get them to flee to Bangladesh and Pakistan. This is exactly what Bangladesh and Pakistan did to cleanse themselves of their Hindu populations.

So yeah. Just get Shiv Sena, RSS, etc to be more effective and brutal towards killing Muslims. That'll solve the issue. There are some moral problems with that, but whatever its not like this will happen anyway...
>>
>>55871066
Hindus suffered the largest genocide in human history at the hands of Muslims.
>>
>>55873135
Because he's right and there's nothing to add to it.
>>
>>55875891
>you got it.

Indeed. Religions are always silly, but they are part of humanity.
Belief is a beneficial relic of evolution, and we'll likely carry it with us until our descendants become another species.

Sandnigger religions make for decent storytelling, but not much else.

You should respect another man's religion as much as you respect his belief that his wife is beautiful, and his children are intelligent.
>>
>>55873466
Some needs to tell muslims it is 2015 not 1437
>>
>>55876600
>00
verified truth.
>>
>>55874009
>they are going to be the basis of Indian-muslim holocaust. Kashmir issue is going to be our Treaty of Versaille.
Actually try the muh 900,000 pundits.
>>
>>55876804
yeah, i meant the Kashmiri Pundit exodus issue.
Reinstating the displaced Pandits in Kashmir will be our major motivation.
>>
>>55876511
Something like 80 million right?
>>
redpill me on Hinduism indiabros
>>
>>55871066
I was watching CNN and some muslim lady in France was saying We will be persecuted again. The government failed to integrate the muslims. That's why these attacks happened.

Like bitch wtf. You are going to another country for a better life, even if you don't assimilate, you shouldn't blame the government for what happened. If anything you should call out all the terrorist scum for what they are doing
>>
>>55877419
exactly.
There is an old saying - "when in Rome, do as the Romans do!" and not force the Romans to convert to your religion, you fucking degenerate fucktards!

I would have never had any issue with any religion or faith, but the muslims always get in your face about how Islam is the best religion and how everyone should convert to Islam. fuck all this forcefulness.
>>
>>55877419
>Like bitch wtf
>2015
>listening to women

Get your shit together, Pajeet.
1.2 BILLION Indianiggers, and your greatest achievement is to be a call center faggot.

>WELCOME to MicroSoft. What beings your problems?

Remove kebab, ShitInStreet.
BuildSewer. Create Waterworks.
No one hates DotHeads in their native, shit-filled homeland.
But, fuck you if you come here.
>>
>>55877379
Modern Hinduism has lost its vedic roots. It's a twisted and corrupt form of its former self. However it's still pretty based and you can still read about its old teachings.

Hinduism let's you question the religion and only when you are convinced then you can follow the religion.

It doesn't believe on conquering and enslaving people of other creeds. It condemns persecution.

Even if you don't believe in Hinduism as long as you do your worldly duties, you can go to heaven.

However many Hindus have forgotten all these teachings and believe in stupid shit caste system or eating beef is taboo and other crap.
>>
>>55877379
tl;dr -
do not hurt others (not even a small animal - which is not quite possible but we can always try our best),
be as respectful to everyone and everything as you can.
live and let live.
work on your own development without being concerned about the others are doing.

deep Hinduism is all about enlightenment, but that's very >>/x/ tier so i'll not talk about it here.
Buddhism and Jainism go even beyond in being aloof-of-worldy-affairs.
Non-violence is huge in Hinduism and Hinduism based religions and faith.
Kinda soul-development based and doesn't into worldly possessions and wars and shit like that

NOTE: - Hinduism is what the foreigners decided to name the religion. The Hindus call it Sanaatan Dharma! [Sanaatan - eternal , Dharma - duty]
>>
>>55877739
>Modern Hinduism

is GimmeDats on a worldwide level.
Your nation can support 300 million faggots at a decent level. 500 million, at subsistence levels.

Stop fucking off and invent the condom, for fucks sakes.
>>
>>55877874
But dharma as a description is very dependent on the context of the statement it is used, as in yada yada di dharmasya isnt the same meaning for dharma as dharmasankata.

Dharma is a plural descriptive for faith, way, path, duty, religion, purpose, good, aloof, grand, etc.

So in the Santana dharma it is the eternal path.

At least from what I understand.

Also the non-violence should only be practiced for hindus, not muslims. They are an exception,
>>
>>55877874
>live and let live

Fuck like rabbits, and expect everyone else to pay for it.

>Welcome to MicroSoft! I have 58 children. How will you be of payings for them to eat today?

Fuck you.
Fuck you, and your children.

Be pleased that sandniggers are more deserving of the bomb than you are.

Learn to live on your own clay.
The time is coming.
>>
>>55874279
Feminists genuinely believe that muslims are on the cutting edge of women's rights, while white men are working day and night to oppress women.
>>
File: 1447599178620.jpg (172 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1447599178620.jpg
172 KB, 800x800
>>55876726
>Some needs to tell muslims it is 2015

Yes. But who?
>>
>>55878246
>on brink of being a has-been nation
>on brink of having one of the shortest life-span as a unified country
>has the balls to talk shit about the one of the oldest human civilization on the face of the planet.
look, mate, the point of this thread is whether you hate muslims or not. let's just stay on topic.
Good luck on the coming race-war.
>>
>>55878085
>But dharma as a description is very dependent

Most religions are dependent.
>Gib, gib, gib, gib.
>Muh chillens

Everyone wants their children to inherit the earth.
Only sandniggers, niggers, and callcenter Indians expect that to happen with no effort on their part.

China expects to conquer the world. They don't tell their offspring to expect it to be handed to them.
>>
>>55871066
>Hindus
>not the ultimate subhumans

Topkek, bush negros are the only thing worse than hindus.
>>
liberals loving muslims so much is the most ass-backwards thing. I'll never understand that. These people go against everything liberals fight for
>>
>>55878405
>look, mate, the point of this thread is whether you hate muslims or not.

If you think our patriotism will dissolve after we slap the sandniggers back to their desert, you're doing it wrong.

Woo-woo or call-center,
Indians who invade are fucked.

And, we will come for you.
You breed like niggers, you govern like conquerors. Your shitting streets will become a bloodbath.
>>
>>55876543
Yep.
>>
>>55878659
>we will come for you.
I'll be sure put aside some time for you.
I'm not my like my great-great-grandparents - outsiders will be killed if and when they try to enter my home without my permission.
Also, you are still in high school, aren't you?
>>
>>55878659
>woo-woo
>who invade are fucked
tell me how the white people have always lived in USA?
fucking stupid highschoolers
>>
>>55871066
>One muslim gets BTFO by some hindus
>All hindus in india are attacking muslims

>100s of ISIS 'Brothers' attacking people across the west
>Don't blame all muslims
>>
Liberals will stand up for evil so they can have more liberty. duh
>>
>>55878405
Eh don't listen to that dumass American there's a few Indians in my town it's kind of funny they all work at one of the two 7-11 here. Good guys. And then there's the fucking straight from the middle of ME Muslim that works at the one I go alot to. I fucking hate the dude. He better hope that a race war never actually starts or else his head will be the first I put on a spike beside the welcome to beautiful colorado sign.
>>
>>55878789
>I'll be sure put aside some time for you.

cool.
I'm sure that between never wiping your ass, and begging to answer phones, you'll have plenty of time.

1.2 billion.
1.2 billion curryniggers.
>we love cows and goats and sheeit.
Good for you.
>we found the moon with one hand up our ass.
Good for you.

Still niggers.
The tallest nail gets hammered down.
>>
>>55872408
I don't hate you guys.

Banter aside, I hope you exterminate Islam in the Indian sub-continent one day.

Take the muslim to the gas chamber.
>>
>>55880386
Also, you guys have no idea how much Pakis are hated here.

There's something about Pakistanis, particularly the Mirpuris we get in the UK that makes them absolutely reprehensible human beings in just about every way. They are the lowest order of humanity besides garbage like Somalians.
>>
>>55872544
Sikhism was tempered in the fires of resisting the Muslim invasions of northern India. Resisting the Islamic scourge is practically a religious obligation to them.
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.