[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Israel is taking zero refugees so why are Jews the biggest proponents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Israel is taking zero refugees

so why are Jews the biggest proponents of muslim refugees elsewhere?
>>
i've wondered why countries just don't say they'll take as many refugees as Israel
>>
>>55870727
They're not bombing Syria so why should they take in refugees? Fuck off.
>>
>>55870780
Something tells me the Polish, Greek, Croatian air-forces are bombing Syria.
>>
>>55870780

>>
>>55870780
why are there so many jews in canada?
>>
>>55871059
Those are all part of the EU and their economies are disproportionately dependent on gibs.
>>
>>55870727
Because Israel is for right-wing jews.
>>
>>55871059
Nobody should take refugees. Israel has the balls to just say no and can get away with it because leftist europeans already hate them and the PC crowd isnt nearly as strong over there
>>
>>55870727
>so why are Jews the biggest proponents of muslim refugees elsewhere?

Source?
But we know that you're a liar.
>>
Israel is literally the perfect country.
They don't give a shit about anybody except for themselves and are willing to lie and connive their way to the top. This is what every country should strive to be.
>>
I really wonder if the posters who keep accusing the jews are actually muslim shills.
>>
>>55871215
'free' healthcare
>>
>>55871636
This is what the dominant countries already do.

Look at China, USA and Russia. Deceptive as fuck.
>>
>>55871636
theyre like 70% muslim

are you retarded?
>>
File: 1447218944145s.jpg (4 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1447218944145s.jpg
4 KB, 124x125
Dont be racist goy... Tolerate and love all niggers. Let them have your women goy...
>>
>>55870727
>implying refugees want to goto Israel
They're fleeing terror remember.
>>
>>55870727
does israel even have the economic capacity to take in refugees?
>>
>>55873062

Does Europe?
>>
>>55873131
no
>>
>>55870727
They're not the biggest proponents. They are the ones influencing others to be the proponents.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.