[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ on suicide watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8
File: CT4ONVjUEAAOBkS.jpg (88 KB, 750x752) Image search: [Google]
CT4ONVjUEAAOBkS.jpg
88 KB, 750x752
>>
>>55870189
A shame he chose to perform his civic duty over his religious duty.
>>
File: 1446821215717.jpg (59 KB, 468x423) Image search: [Google]
1446821215717.jpg
59 KB, 468x423
Not all muslims are Bombermans
But all Bombermans are muslims
>>
>>55870189
Oh look it in black and white it must be true.
>>
>>55870189

Zouheir probably didn't act like an entitled brat since he bothered to hold a job

was he a refugee? that's the important question
>>
>Posting shit with no proof
>>
Nice source and also how come he could still detonate the bomb afterwards? That would imply he let him go just because he is Muslim!
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 580x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 580x307
>>55870189
>Muslim
he was Jewish.
>>
And all it takes is having your freedoms reduced to TSA levels by being patted down to go into a fucking sporting event.

America isn't even this bad.
>>
File: 1437099290094.jpg (248 KB, 1062x1062) Image search: [Google]
1437099290094.jpg
248 KB, 1062x1062
Oh look an unsourced block of text
wow
>>
>>55870189
Aren't you getting tired of these threads?
>>
>>55870366
This might be the most underrated post i've ever seen
>>
>>55870189
Hes not a true muslim because he went against a fellow muslim which is not allowed in the quran
>>
>>55870189
This is literally a forward from grandma tier bullshit meme....
>>
>>55870189s
its a fake story, the muslim dude was trying to help the bomber guy get into the stadium
>>
>>55870189
There was a security guard at the stadium named Zouheir, but he was not the guard who stopped the suicide bomber.

He was not even near the entrance as he was unaware that the explosion was a bomb as opposed to fireworks until he learned that the president was being evacuated.
>>
>>55870189
guess which one went to heaven

hint: it wasn't zouheir
>>
>>55870366
Mohamad please go
>>
>>55870189
Two birds. One stone. Kebab is removing itself.
>>
>>55870868
Source

If this is true then /pol/ might be finished. We might have to shut it down
>>
>>55870189
GAUIAS A MUDSLIME DID A GOOD DEED

THAT MEANS ALL MOOSLEMS R GUD RIGHT??

>Implying nukes aren't the cure for cancer
>>
>>55870189
white people are literal retards and their men and women are children in adult bodies

they should be removed from the sociopathic power structures they established

fucking imperial dogs
>>
>>55870942
http://www.wsj.com/articles/attacker-tried-to-enter-paris-stadium-but-was-turned-away-1447520571

Relevant text:
>Zouheir, who was stationed by the players’ tunnel, said he was briefed on the sequence by the security frisking team at the gate.

>“Once I saw Hollande being evacuated, I knew it wasn’t firecrackers,” said Zouheir, who could see the VIP box from his post. He added that President Hollande left after the first blast.
>>
>this block of text fits my narrative and makes me feel warm inside, therefore it is true!
>>
>>55870189
Not all Muslims are terrorists. All Muslims hate the liberal (read: truely liberal) basis for western society. Free speech is blasephemy. Women with rights are harlots. The majority of Muslims still support Muslim radicalism, even if they don't care for the way it's carried out.

Islam has no place in the west.
>>
>>55870189
>canada

every time
>>
>>55870189
>base all Muslims on the action of one.

Woaw now, let's not be racist
>>
Well excuse me for seeing a national identity above anything else and not focusing on a persons religion. Fucking bigots.
>>
>>55871034
So how did he survive if he had just frisked him and then he detonates it?
>>
>>55870189
SOURCE
>>
>At first, Zouheir said he too thought the early blast was a firecracker.

Zouheir wasn't even there. He just spoke to the press about it. Holy fuck these people are pathetic.
>>
>>55870189
who asked to be identified only by his first name, Zouheir

Probably gave a fake name. Was probably a jew.
>>
>>55870189
Even when he isn't wearing the vest, a Muslim must suicide bomb.
>>
>>55871392
He wasn't the one that frisked him. That is what I am saying. He was stationed in the players tunnel, (between the field and the locker rooms?) not at the entrance.
>>
>individual muslims can be good people

WOW THIS REALLY CHALLENGED MY PRECONCEPTIONS
I TOTALLY THINK LETTING MILLIONS OF UNDOCUMENTED FOREIGNERS INTO EUROPE IS A GOOD IDEA NOW
>>
>>55871555
read the thread

that muslim security guard didnt die he didnt even know there was a bomb until the president was evacuated
>>
>>55870189
>no one talking about

Are you a retard?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/attacker-tried-to-enter-paris-stadium-but-was-turned-away-1447520571
>>
>>55870189
Muslims who do not which to impose their religion or ideology on others by force are in the minority. This "Zouheir" was an exception, not the rule for followers of the Islamic religion.

How many more murderous events outside of the shithole that is the middle east do you multiculturalist faggots need before you start at least thinking Islam might be a factor in what led these animals down their respective paths?

Are all muslims murderous people with intent to kill everything that you know and love? No. But you wouldn't bet your life away over a coin toss would you? Any "sane" muslim would be doing what they could to publicly show disgust and anger at the attacks and rapes that are constantly made by people of their own faith. Take to the streets and protest the governments immigrant policy, turn the other cheek a few times to people who want/need to vent, but don't bitch and moan about islamophobia on social media and cry about your verbal boo-boos like some faggot.

The graphic about "moderate" muslims wishing an "extremist" muslim to kill you is constantly being proven true time and time again.
>>
WOW /pol/ just got BTFO. It's over keks, delete this board now Hiroshima Nagasaki, it's finished. Stick a fork in /pol/. Everyone on suicide watch.
>>
>>55871873
this.
>>
>>55870189
Yes Canada, join us!
>>
Not all Muslims are heroes
>>
>>55872117
...but all heroes are muslim.
>>
>>55871873
>>55871920
Read the thread you c u c k s.

The zouheir guy wasnt even near an entrance. You are like the niggers at mizzou believing everything you are told.
>>
>>55870366
Very well put and true.
>>
>>55871667
>be security guard
>teerrorist shows up with bomb vest on
>can't come in senpai
>let him leave

What.the.fuck?
>>
>>55870189

A story that shows liberals resorting to lies and distortion of truth in order to manipulate people emotions in order to further their own agenda. Nothing new really.
>>
>>55872321
He was there and saved hundreds from a potential explosion in the stadium. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>55872546
this
>>
>>55870189
>judging an entire religion over the actions of one person.
Whoa,tthat's pretty racist of you bruh.
>>
>>55870189
This was predicted hours after it happened: they'll find The Good Muslim and prop him up.

Fuck liberals. They're traitors.
>>
>>55872494
They, (The guards at the entrance, not Zouheir) did not "let" him leave. They found the vest, he stepped back a few steps and detonated almost immediately.

>>55872546
>>55872668
Having fun trolling?
>>
>>55872733
>stepped back a few steps and detonated
guards not dead, 'hero zouheir' not dead.
Sure.
>>
>>55870872
There go my sides
>>
>>55872728
G
G

/thread
>>
>>55872546
No he didnt you fucking retard

>canadian

Figures.
>>
>>55872733
What I said is true and someone agrees with me. Why are you so angry? He singlehandedly saved hundreds if not thousands of potential victims inside the stadium.

Let's get #IAmZouheir trending everybody.

Not all muslims are terrorists.
>>
>>55872699

ABSOLUTELY REKT
>>
>only know his first name
>somehow also know he's muslim
>>
File: Thebaityouchose.png (479 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Thebaityouchose.png
479 KB, 625x626
>>
>>55871667
This. Made up ridewithyou tier meme garbage
>>
File: 1447019337760.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1447019337760.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>55872862
Canada, I respect that you as a country have stepped up to extreme levels of shitposting that has surpassed even Australia but your shitposting is getting to dangerous levels of the blatant lies that SJW crave and feed off of, liberals are pretty retarded and could actually start to believe your unsourced fake claim and hashtag memes they love so much.

Just stop, you did it. You proved that you can shitpost the best.
>>
/pol/ basement dwellers can try and refute the facts all you want, but it has been proven by the actions of one man, that the whole ideology that /pol/ bases itself on is corrupt and false.

Again, I call upon Hiroshima Toshiba to close the board.
>>
No one cares?

No, no one reported on it.

Now fuck off and die, OP. Go shame mirrors for showing your hideous reflection - I will not be ashamed for showing solidarity with our French allies.
>>
>>55871667
>>55871034
mudslime apologists on suicide watch
>>
>>55870189
"Let's roll"
>>
>>55870189

So what you're telling me is that if this Muslim fuck hadn't been there we might have gotten rid of Francois Hollande. Fucking Muslims.
>>
>>55873089
I appreciate the compliments but you should address them to Zouheir.

He's a hero.

Not all muslims are terrorists.
>>
>Le security guard was Muslim!!
Well done, now take a guess at what religion the guys who killed over 100 people were.
>>
File: c'mondude.jpg (6 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
c'mondude.jpg
6 KB, 288x175
>>55873223
>>
>>55870189
FAG NO SAURCE
ALSO IF THIS SHIT WAS REAL THIS WILL BE ALL OVER THE MEDIA AND LIBERALS WILL BE CIRCLE JERKING WORLDWIDE.
BUT IT ISNT.
>>
>>55872862
Yes Trudeau, you did good. Here is a cookie dripped in maple syrup that looks like Wayne Gretsky's ballsack.
>>
From the WSJ article
>While attempting to back away from security, Zouheir said, the attacker detonated the vest, which was loaded with explosives and bolts, according to Paris prosecutor François Molins. Zouheir, who was stationed by the players’ tunnel, said he was briefed on the sequence by the security frisking team at the gate.

>At first, Zouheir said he too thought the early blast was a firecracker. Then his walkie-talkie came alive with chatter, and he noticed that French President François Hollande—who was in attendance at the Stade de France—was being ushered out of the stadium.

“Once I saw Hollande being evacuated, I knew it wasn’t firecrackers,” said Zouheir

'Zouheir' wasn't even there when it happened you fucking retard
>>
>>55870189
sounds like a bullshit story

>hurr durr one mad mulla killed another mad mulla so all muslims are good people

No, I am yet to see muslims who vote for development and not muslim appeasers, who actully try to integrate in their host countries, who don't wrap themselves in shitty curtains, who don't demand special rights because everything is offensive to them

muslims are terrorists, all major terrorist organisations today both national and international are inspired by moo-ham-head and that pedo's dventures in middle east

muslims need to be kicked out of the civilized countries and boxed into middle east where they belong..

If you wnt to live in west, live on our terms

just like non muslims are forced to live by shria in islamic countries like saudi
>>
why are pollacks and nazis in general so sympathetic to mudslimes?
>>
>Be Zouheir
>Get job as security guard at stadium
>Stationed away from the entrance
>Feet_hurt.Jaypeg
>Hear what I think is firecracker
>See President Hollande leaving w/ his security looking worried
>Another guard shows up and tells me a Muslim suicide bombed the entrance
>Chaos ensues
>Boss shows up and tells me to talk to the press, something about needing good Muslim PR
>Days later discover people on twitter and an anonymous Korean stamp-collecting website think I'm a hero
>>
>>55873454
conveniently out of the way of the blast
>>
>>55873270
ZOUHEIR LITERALLY SAVED HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF LIVES, YOU SEE, NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS, SOME OF THEM ARE DOCTORS, LAWYERS, JANITORS AND POLICE OFFICERS LIKE ZOUHEIR WHO KNOCK EVIL FAKE-''MUSLIM'' TERRORISTS THE FUCK OUT OUTSIDE STADIUMS AND COVER THE EXPLOSION BLAST WITH THEIR BODY TO SAVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO THEN COWARDLY HIDE BEHIND ELECTRONICAL MACHINES TO INSULT THEIR EFFORTS

ISLAM IS PEACE

LOOK UP ''ISLAMIC GOLDEN AGE''

I'M NOT MUSLIM BUT I KNOW THAT NOT. ALL. MUSLIMS. ARE. TERRORISTS.

Come on boys, let's get #IAMZouheir trending.
>>
He wasn't a muslim you fucking paki.
>>
>>55870366
Pedro bringin the heat
>>
>>55870189
guy does his job that's he's paid to do. Now no Muslims are terrorists. Is that what this guy actually believes?
>>
>>55873587
I think we should listen to this guy, he's using ALL CAPS and excessive punctuation. As we all know these are the hallmarks of a well-reasoned and soundly constructed Argument. All he is missing is "CURRENT YEAR!!!!!!" and he could be a national debate champion.
>>
>>55870366
Like the unabomber?
>>
>>55873741
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
>>
File: proof-of-Islam-50571100631.jpg (50 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
proof-of-Islam-50571100631.jpg
50 KB, 640x512
>>55873587
Allah Fucking Goats, we already gave you your cookie, what more do you want.
Instead of of #IAMZooshit, we should trend #OPIsAFaggot.
>>
>>55873756
>>55870366
or that one norwegian cunt?
or all that shit in ireland?
>>
>>55873756
Except the Unabomber specifically targeted a federal government facility, not a music venue.
>>
>>55870980
Are you of a dark completion my friend?
>>
>>55870189
Oh shut up. What do you want for this guy to get the posthumous medal? No one got blown out except him and the others near him.
>>
>>55873587
TAKBIR!
>>
>>55874097
No he didnt, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski#List_of_bombings
>universities
>computer stores
>an airliner mid flight
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.