[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving to America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 28
File: 1409538351646.jpg (2 MB, 3639x2516) Image search: [Google]
1409538351646.jpg
2 MB, 3639x2516
How much of a good idea is it to move to America?

I want to go to a state preferably with no income tax, little government regulation, lax gun laws and this majorly white and conservative. And so far it looks like Texas or Arizona. But I want a place that isn't so hot.

How much of a good idea is it to move to America, will it be a non-white country in the long term? I am white and christian and have a bachelors in computer science from a good uni here in victoria.
>>
>>55869412
Montana. Texas is full of spics and it's gun laws are overrated
>>
Wyoming
Alaska
South Dakota
>>
>>55869452
Income tax is a problem for me desu

Whats Montana in terms of whiteness, conversativeness, hunting laws and gun laws?
>>
>>55869602
Montana is very white, very conservative and very pro-second amendment.

Batshit boring, but beautiful scenery.
>>
I live in Washington.

We have no income tax and pretty lax gun laws. Mostly whites and asians and the climate is mild (at least western WA).

The downside is that Seattle is a liberal shithole, and most of the west side is left as fuck. East of the mountains it's a lot more rural farmland so there are more conservatives.
>>
>>55869678
Batshit boring? What do you mean?
>>
>>55869452
Montana has high taxes and lots of meth
>>
>>55869712

I should probably mention that despite the lack of income tax, we have higher other taxes. (Sales tax almost 10% !)
>>
>>55869725
Do you mean degenerate normie behaviour like clubbing and getting piss drunk?

I am 21 and I want to get marry and start a family. I am a pretty devout Protestant Christian
>>
File: Konazita.png (2 MB, 3028x2000) Image search: [Google]
Konazita.png
2 MB, 3028x2000
Whites lost the majority in Texas a couple of years ago. It's fucking terrible. Don't bother coming to Texas unless Trump gets elected, and then only if he actually sends the wetbacks an el stumple order.

But if you come anyway, be warned that there were a few Aussies in my childhood hometown, and everyone just assumed they were British. I don't know if that will bother you.

Also, many Texas mention moving to Australia when complaining about the shitskin hordes overrunning the land. You may have to move back eventually.
>>
>>55869725
There is nothing to do. Unless the environment is your thing. The state is a just a quite country town.

Also Montana is pretty expensive compared to the other states, apparently. I think states with smaller populations are more expensive to live in? I read that somewhere a few years ago, not sure if its changed.
>>
Texas is pretty comfy. pol will have you believe mexicans are the devil but everything is fine here. Just make sure if you do come that you have babies with a non-hispanic white, god bless.
>>
>>55869412
If you're gonna move to The U. S. move to one of the coasts. New Hampshire would be a good choice for you because it has relatively lax gun laws and low taxes and it's close to both N. Y. C. and Boston should you want to visit a large city.
>>
>>55869602

Montana does have an income tax, but no sales tax.

A clever guy would live in Wyoming and shop in Montana.
>>
>>55869913
I grew in the suburbs and want to live in the suburbs. I don't like jew run cities. Full of leftist fucks.

I want to be near the city for work maybe and close to country so I can hiking, hunting, fishing and just embrace God's creation.
>>
>>55869749
>has high taxes
lolno
>>55869725
>>55869769
If you love nature and hate people it's a pretty good state. The only downsides are the methheads but they'll stick to their own and if not you can just shoot them.
>>
>>55869913
>move to one of the coasts
>hurr durr fly over states
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>55869452
>Talking shit about glorious Texas
>Lives in a throw-away state
>>
By the way OP, I was interested moving to the US also. I looked into Arizona and Indiana. Check those states out. Both have pretty lax gun control laws, and their taxes aren't that bad. Both are very conservative. Cheap housing prices.
>>
>>55870058
>throw-away state
When will you faggots ever learn.
>>
>>55869412
Try Utah or Arizona.
>>
>>55870221
>Utah
Fuck off we are full.
>>
>>55870206
>muh mountains
The only reason Montana is a state is because the federal government likes to collect state governments as a hobby.
>>
>>55869412

Fuck off. We're full.
>>
>>55870298
>turning down whites
Straight to the rope with you!
>>
>>55870298
Go back to Mexico Paco
>>
>>55869964
You can't make money on anything besides major purchases. These states are fucking gigantic, with probably five cities over 50,000 people between them.
>>
>>55869412

I think you might be disappointed. U.S. kinda sucks bro. Try Gibraltar.
>>
File: iktfb.jpg (16 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
iktfb.jpg
16 KB, 500x461
>>55869712
>>55869752
Seattle resident here bro. If I had to choose another city to live in, some place like Chelan or Ellensburg may be pretty sweet. Cool rodeo every year too.
>>
>>55869412
What's hunting like the in the US? Do I have to join a club? Also how much for shit like an SKS, AKM and a M16

But also cost of living is good?
>>
>>55869412
Why would you even want to live here?
>>
File: Snapchat-7990629473916606511.jpg (928 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7990629473916606511.jpg
928 KB, 1080x1920
If you don't mind the cold NH has what you seek. There are pretty much only upper class whites and some bro tier whites in cities like newport, lebanon, concord, and Claremont, offers affordable housing. Open carry laws and no taxes, plenty of fishing and hunting to be had, food in my area (sunapee) is okay but not as a variety there. Chinese food shops and new England fare. Boston is 2 hours away as well.
>>
>>55872347
Why live in Australia?

Libertarians are far and few. Most people love big government.

No guns. Difficult in case of self-defense.

Hard to start up a business.

Less conservatives. People who aren't left-wing are usually bogan trash.

A lot of non-whites. Risk of becoming Islamic caliphate or Chinese colony.

High income tax.

A lot of government regulation.

Hard to start a business.

Of course not all of America is great, in fact California would probably be worse than Australia.

But that's why I am looking around.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
>>55872151
Come to north Alabama ausbro, where southern hospitality is still a real thing, and us good old boys still have a good time drinking beer and hunting deer and whatever the fuck else we want. And our gun laws here are not keked. And mostly white people down here too.

Pic related me and my bank card
>>
>>55872450
A lot of that is just a general urban problem. I mean gun law and big government isn't, but if you're coming from an Australian city or suburb to an American city or suburb you're not going to see much of an increase in quality of life. In fact it will almost definitely be worse.

And if you're just after rural life why not just live in rural Australia?
>>
>>55872569
I've always loved the south. I'll look into it. But I'll need a job with my comp sci degree. I don't mind working a trade but honestly I just want to make a good living.

>>55872392
New Hampshire looks great mate. Putting this on to consider list.

A big problem of mine is that mum and dad want me to stay in Australia and won't move over. I don't know. They eventually want to move back to the home country.

I am actually from south europe.
>>
>>55872686
Dangerous wildlife and just want to be closer to Europe in general.
>>
>>55872151
You don't have to join a club but if your interested you might if your totally greenhorn. Falconry clubs are pretty exclusive but if you take an interest in the sport and have a house and money it's easy to get sponsered. And fishing here is fucking amazing

Yeah NH is the place to be , or move to tucson it's dirt cheap
>>
File: Appalachian_Outlaws_about-E[1].jpg (177 KB, 686x385) Image search: [Google]
Appalachian_Outlaws_about-E[1].jpg
177 KB, 686x385
>>55872741

Check out Appalachia...kentucky/tennessee/virginia part of the mountains . white, conservative , low taxes. most people are farmers, trappers , and coal miners
>>
>>55872952
What are housing prices like and what is the job market for IT like?
>>
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 1024x683
>>55872741
Dude. It's really perfect. We need more ausbros. Literally where I live its conservative dominant and everyone hates liberals, women are pretty fucking hot, and I shit you it there is a fucking DESPERATE NEED for computer sci jobs here, they are literally begging people to go into computer science fields and plenty of my Bros are going into comp. sci

You know why? Because where I live we have A big ass Boeing Corp here , we have one of the biggest NASA centers in the country here, I literally drive past the first rocket ever in space (from the us) every day, and we have Raytheon, LG electronics, and a big ass military base named Redstone Aresnal. All places screaming for comp sci jobs.

Seriously just look up "Madison, Alabama" or the rocket city.
Pic related , drive past that shit errday to work
>>
File: 1447105578153.jpg (212 KB, 1034x1344) Image search: [Google]
1447105578153.jpg
212 KB, 1034x1344
>>55869412
Here's the no shit actual reality of living in America:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQmqcaS5LIM
>>
File: Snapchat--2326806384452072455.jpg (614 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--2326806384452072455.jpg
614 KB, 1080x1920
>>55873025
IT I'm not sure, you can probably find something near concord lebanon or manchester. My BF works at geek squad we live in AZ now, we got a job pretty quickly. No idea how the market is in NH. My grandparents bought a lake house with like 9 acres for 1000 dollars back in the day. I'll probably retire in NH when they kick the bucket. I wanted to move to NH originally because NJ is way to expensive and keked. Bfs sister lives in Tucson so we moved. She's an animal rights nutjob so we didn't get along to well lol, we moved out though, some parts of America you should stay away from, like NJ, Cali, mass, new york, ohio , Missouri. Some places are easy to find full time work and cheap. Only bad thing about NH is you need a car. But you don't pay car insurance there and the roads are really well maintained and drivers are good.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 460x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 460x305
>>55873025
Also another fun fact if you're an outdoors man,

Alabama has the most diverse amount of aquatic wildlife in the northern hemisphere. And our outdoors is beautiful.
>>
>>55869412
>bachelors in computer science
kek. you should move to sweden.
>>
>>55869412
>And so far it looks like Texas or Arizona. But I want a place that isn't so hot.

Northern Arizona is nice and cool. Mountains to over 3000m. It's snowing there right now, and in the summer it's perfect weather. I go up there to hunt mushrooms in the rainy season.
>>
>>55869412
It depends on the state. Some states are whiter, more conservative, and more gun friendly than others. Some do have income tax.

It is said that it will be majority non white soon but I think that's bull. The goalposts will be moved again and Hispanics will be considered white, which really isn't far fetched since many are much paler than you'd anticipate and they are more lax about marrying outside their race than say, Indians (who tend to marry within their race/culture). Third generation Mexican Americans generally do not even speak Spanish and the second generation is quick on Americanizing. So they generally do not hold onto their culture as strongly as some other immigrant groups.

You'll likely want to avoid the hiring hotspots like San Francisco, which is OK given the sort of atmosphere you desire. Middle-America has a hiring problem and I'm certain an employer would be happy to have someone willing to move into their viscinity to work.
>>
>>55873253
Mate this is awesome. Also as a Christian how religious are the people down there? Are the women virgins?

Also as I've stated I am southern european. I am tall but have brown hair and eyes. Quite fair skins. Not an olive nigger.

>>55873407
Funny thing is I've never been able to go outdoors but would love to. And Alabama seems to offer a lot.

>>55873467
> marxist
> atheist
> islamic
> non-white
> autistic natives who are betas at heart
> in yurop

fuck off mate
>>
>>55873522
>Northern Arizona is nice and cool. Mountains to over 3000m. It's snowing there right now, and in the summer it's perfect weather. I go up there to hunt mushrooms in the rainy season.

The gun laws in Arizona are the best in the world. No license needed to buy or carry a gun, openly or concealed. No restrictions on what kind of gun or how big a magazine or what kind of bullets, except for the Federal laws on machine guns and stuff like that. Rural mountain towns like Prescott or Payson are 90% or more white and extremely conservative, and not nearly as hot as the desert cities of Phoenix and Tucson. The cost of living is modest, but there is a small state income tax, and good jobs can be hard to find unless you start your own business or work for the government.
>>
>>55873850
Another thing I love about America is your passion for civil liberties. If I moved I'd join the local Libertarian or Republican party and try my best to get rid of communist-esque laws like the federal fully automatic weapon ban and uphold the rights that the founding fathers worked for.
>>
>>55873755
>Also as a Christian how religious are the people down there? Are the women virgins?

You'll find more seriously religious Protestant white girls in Alabama than almost anywhere else. In the West, not so much, people are more libertarian and a little cooler on church. that said, just about any place in America is WAY more Christian than most anywhere else in the world.
>>
File: tweek_wallpaper_by_danielle_15.jpg (91 KB, 1092x912) Image search: [Google]
tweek_wallpaper_by_danielle_15.jpg
91 KB, 1092x912
>>55869412
Rural and white is great in some ways but fuck are crackers a bunch of grubby little thieves. In rural areas you're very unlikely to be the victim of a random violent crime. Violence in the country is almost always between people who know each other. Mind your own business and you'll be left alone. Theft however has become a real problem over the past decade or so probably because of the need for drug money. Most white thieves don't want a violent confrontation so they'll be careful to avoid stealing while you're around but you really must lock everything down. Fucking tweekers got to get their fix.
>>
>>55873850
Alaska has better laws and unlike you we don't have nogunz Indian lands. Plus we have no state income tax and in many communities they don't have a sales tax.
>>
>>55872741
>I am actually from south europe.

Which country? If you are perfectly bilingual in Spanish and English you can get excellent jobs very easily.
>>
>>55874090
Albanian from Macedonia. Currently live in WA
>>
Moving to DC in a couple of days, how fucked I am?
>>
>>55873999
>Theft however has become a real problem over the past decade or so probably because of the need for drug money. Most white thieves don't want a violent confrontation so they'll be careful to avoid stealing while you're around but you really must lock everything down. Fucking tweekers got to get their fix.

This is true, rural America is plagued by methamphetamine and oxycontin addictions among the poor white trash, and people don't leave their doors unlocked like they used to. So while I'm for legalizing marijuana, I think crank and opiate dealers should be executed like in Singapore.
>>
>>55874208
I don't want to live in rural part of America mate
>>
>>55869412
Stay the fuck out Aussies are the most annoying cunts I've ever met. Stay in your own stupid country, you don't have to come here and fuck up mine.
>>
>>55874043
>we don't have nogunz Indian lands.

You can carry your gun across any Indian reservation on the public roads and they will never bother you. If you want to go onto the reservation itself, it's like private property, they can ask you to leave your gun at home and it's their perfect right to do so. Besides, what white person in their right mind would want to spend any length of time on an Indian reservation anyway?
>>
File: iowa.jpg (884 KB, 2000x1250) Image search: [Google]
iowa.jpg
884 KB, 2000x1250
>>55869412
Come to Iowa.

Predominantly White, Christian. Very lax government regulation, gun laws, etc. Economically insulated, low unemployment, safe, great education system, super nice people, beautiful countryside, lots of cozy little towns and cities.

It's basically like New Hampshire but with a third of the population density and everybody's middle class moderates instead of upper class NEasters.
>>
Move to Georgia. I'd love to have an Australian friend.
>>
>>55874339
Mate I am pro-civil liberties. I love the founding fathers. I am Christian. I am conservative. I hate big government. I love outdoor activities. I hate normie behaviour like fucking around and clubbing. I want to start a family and have kids.
>>
>>55874473
I'd love to meet some American /pol/acks.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 960x960
>>55873755
Where I live is called literally "the Bible Belt" for a reason.

If you're NOT a Christian, you're in the minority. I'm not saying people will shame you or anything for different beliefs, it's just out of the norm.

And yes mostly virgins, most women here are the type to wait for marriage, except for a small slutty minority.

Pic related some locals, idk if this does anything for ya but it's pretty much the average. Also as Australian man, if you look not disgusting, consider yourself a god amongst men, cuz southern chicks will fucking squirt on sight for Aussie accents.
>>
File: 1446875370593.jpg (164 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
1446875370593.jpg
164 KB, 919x737
>>55874606
I'd love to take you drinking here in hickville. first round of shots is on me.
>>
>>55874708
Sounds great. Just that my parents want to stay in Australia and eventually move back to Macedonia. They want me to stay. FML

>>55874709
Sure thing man. We could go shooting and read the constitution together
>>
>>55869412
Move to Boise, Idaho
>Is like a medium-sized city
>majority white
>low gas prices
>low prices in general, especially on food and lumber bcuz we live right next to farms and forests
>decent weather
>plenty of water
>cheap energy
>no pollution (unless there is a forest fire in Cali or Oregon or here)
>great gun laws
>nobody bothers you
Pretty based place to live desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 777x924) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 777x924
>>55874869
Come here on vacation, if you can find an American woman to marry you, you're fucking in lad.
>>
>>55874941
Man it's hard to find a good place. So MANY PLACES TO CHOOSE FROM UGGHHHH
>>
>>55869412
> majorly white and conservative
>Texas or Arizona
Lol welcome to taco town mi vato
>>
File: Whitest-Counties-America.gif (152 KB, 925x623) Image search: [Google]
Whitest-Counties-America.gif
152 KB, 925x623
>>55874981
This should help narrow things down considerably.
>>
>>55874869
>Macedonia

And here you are telling us you're white. Slavs aren't white.
>>
>>55874981
You'll fit right in, I have an aussie neighbor. The trick is to find a relatively old neighborhood to live in, there are hardly any calis (a bunch of them are moving here, but they typically get a 2 story house, and those are generally in the newer neighborhoods), and the people there will SOMETIMES be willing to have barbecues with you. It depends. I'd scope out the place, maybe talk to the neighbors before moving in. Basically, aussies are rare here, so most people will like you as long as you aren't a cunt.
>>
>>55869412
Arizona is underratedly based. We have a very sensible government overall, solid Catholic Mexican immigrants, not much tolerance of degeneracy (no weed or gay marriage and many street preachers) little to no panhandling and many good to decent restaurants with warm delicious southwestern cuisine and all legit fast food places like In N Out, Five Guys, Chick Fil A etc.

For a masters in CS I would move to Tucson and go to University of Arizona over ASU on reputation.

Texas is where steers and queers live. Its a good solid land but Austin has become a cancer and I wouldn't be shocked to see it turn the rest of the state liberal as fuck.

Arizona is conservative through and through. Also our NFL team is far better than Dallas' or wherever the Texans are exactly.

You should give it a try. If you want trees and cold weather go to NAU: Flagstaff.
>>
>>55875075
I am an Albanian from Macedonia.

>>55874962
What? I don't want to just marry someone I'll meet and know for 2 weeks.

>>55875074
Cheers
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2971x3454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2971x3454
>>55874981
Hey man, if it makes you feel better

The reason most other liberal c uck states make fun of us using the stereotype "everyone in Alabama is just gun toting bible thumping constitution loving hillbillies!!1"

Alabama for most redpilled non degenerate state

>mfw officer from where I live just got acquitted of police brutality charges, because he slammed a mudsime so hard he became paralyzed
>>
>>55869412
>will it be a non-white country in the long term?
It already is 40% non white, 90% if you go to a city

don't come here expecting white people
>>
>>55875118
Sounds nice. But it's really hot. I want to move somewhere in the forest landscape like the north part of the US. But I will look into Arizona.
>>
>>55874553
Keep your criminal bloodline out of my country. Keep fucking those dudes you call sheelas and stay the fuck out.
>>
>>55875168
I've heard that stereotype here. But I never bought it. I love the idea of tight knit community that lives by the Bible. Beautiful.

>>55875195
>>55875195
My biggest concern really
>>
File: image.jpg (394 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
394 KB, 800x800
>>55875154
Well, I'm just trying to help you out here. If you want to go through the 7 year immigration process be my guest,

Or marry some American broad and get citizenship and go live life
Divorce if necessary
>>
>>55875299
Yeah. Sucks man. I am just a white dude who loves freedom wanting to move to a great country.

Could I go to Mexico and cross the border and get my citizenship in Cali?
>>
>>55874708
>Also as Australian man, if you look not disgusting, consider yourself a god amongst men, cuz southern chicks will fucking squirt on sight for Aussie accents.

This is very true. Your Aussie accent will help you score 2 or 3 points higher on the 0-10 scale with the ladies than you would with an American accent. This also goes for British, Scottish, and Irish accents. American girls are complete pushovers for accents from the British Isles (which is what they will assume your Australian accent is.) This is not as true in the big cities of the east and west coasts where the girls are more worldly and jaded, but in most of America, it is damn near foolproof for pulling girls.
>>
>>55875168
Iowanon here - I've been attending school in Alabama for two years now and it's pretty gosh darn nice down here. One of the reasons I picked the school here was because it reminded me a lot of home - small, tight knit communities, friendly people, safe neighborhoods, etc.

About the only things I can't get used to are the weather (it's ungodly humid here in the Summer), but if you can handle the heat, Deep South is as good a choice as the Heartland.

War Eagle
>>
>>55869975
Move out to the mid-west, for sure.
>>
Arizona and Texas, specifically Dallas-Fort Worth are your best bets.

A lot of people are posting fairly obscure places, and while I'm sure they're fine places to live, aren't really worth moving half way around the world for.
>>
>>55875458
I am not interested in casual sex. I want a woman to marry and wife.

I thought you guys were Christian?
>>
>>55875154
>I am an Albanian
kebabs are worse than slavs
>>
File: black-river-az.jpg (189 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
black-river-az.jpg
189 KB, 500x334
>>55875224
>Sounds nice. But it's really hot. I want to move somewhere in the forest landscape like the north part of the US. But I will look into Arizona.

This is in Arizona.
>>
>>55869827
>Americans confused Aussies with British

I never understood this. I went to America on holiday for a month and regularly got the question
>Which part of Britain are you from?

After explaining half a dozen times I'm Australian and them getting exasperated and going on about their cousins brothers best friends girlfriends uncle saw Australia on a map once, I ended up saying I was Canadian and no one really bothered me.
>>
File: delta f508 albania.jpg (999 KB, 2348x1824) Image search: [Google]
delta f508 albania.jpg
999 KB, 2348x1824
>>55875606
I am not Muslim. Also drop the memes mate. Yes there are non-white Albanians but they are as white as those Somalis the media reports as "Swedes"

My Dad has blond hair and blue eyes and mum brown hair and brown eyes. And if I marry a white girl from America (likely that both her parents will have blue eyes) than my kids will most likely have them too. Blue eyes and brown eyes in my family are 50-50.

Also as I said I am not Muslim. I went to a Baptist primary school as a kid and become Christian.

Parents are agnostic.

>>55875619
Oh my gosh. Very beautiful mate.
>>
>>55875539
>I am not interested in casual sex. I want a woman to marry and wife.
>I thought you guys were Christian?

Of course, and I have been happily and faithfully married for many years.

All other things being equal, wouldn't you prefer to have a really hot 9/10 wife than a 6/10 dishrag? The Australian accent puts you a lot farther down that path.

I know whereof I speak, my silly 8/10 sister married a British guy who was not even remotely in her league, and she and her friends were always gushing about his cute accent (it wasn't cute at all, he was a total chav from the North, and a piece of shit.)
>>
>>55875868
Oh yeah. Sorry if I misunderstood you there. Yeah that sounds great. But don't know if my parents will want me to marry an Albanian.
>>
File: iowa-hills.jpg (454 KB, 2030x913) Image search: [Google]
iowa-hills.jpg
454 KB, 2030x913
>>55869975
If computer science is your game, your best bets in Iowa would probably be Des Moines or Dubuque.

Des Moines is the capital, it's the largest city in Iowa (200K, 97.3% White) and it's home to something like two or three dozen major insurance companies that are always looking for CS guys. It's got a couple decent suburbs nearby.

Dubuque is a smaller river city (58K, 92.7% White). McKesson and IBM have branches here and they usually have a big demand for people with programming or network experience.

There's also tons of smaller towns and hamlets dotted around if you don't mind a little commute.
>>
>>55875227
>Keep your criminal bloodline out of my country. Keep fucking those dudes you call sheelas and stay the fuck out.

Pay no attention to this shit-bird, OP. There is no nationality that is better liked in the USA than the Aussies. We like you guys MUCH more than you like us.
>>
Fellow Aussie here. Am genuinely thinking of Freedom Land as a possible new home if Australia becomes Europe 2.0.
>>
File: 1406999144941.gif (154 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1406999144941.gif
154 KB, 500x500
>>55876032
I am an Australian raised Albanian.
>>
>>55869412

Texas and Arizona are not majority white. Idaho, Alaska, Utah, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota are all good bets. Kansas and Nebraska are okay too.
>>
>>55876070
Mate I hate how reprobate Australia is.
>>
>>55876171
Sydney and Melbourne are the worst leftist strongholds.

Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide are pretty based though.
>>
>>55876171

I thought y'all were doing well all things considered, what's wrong down under?
>>
>>55876032
Wow what a white knight faggot.
>>
>>55876369
Are you serious? Really?
>>
>>55876369
I'll assume you are serious. We are very degenerate.

Christian is considered a joke. People are spiritual or atheistic. Economy is shit. No freedom. Big government. Women are whores.
>>
>>55869412
Texas. No state taxes and plenty of glorious land to be lived on.

My aunt owns 100 acres with a creek passing through, a well, and a billion trillion horses.
>>
File: mesa.jpg (384 KB, 1842x1184) Image search: [Google]
mesa.jpg
384 KB, 1842x1184
>>55875001
>> majorly white and conservative
>>Texas or Arizona
>Lol welcome to taco town mi vato
>>
>>55876132
>Texas and Arizona are not majority white.

Arizona is still close to 60% non-Hispanic white. But it is falling, that's true.
>>
>>55876510

I heard Australia did weather the recession better than most Western countries, although I'm sure the Chinese slowdown has helped things. And y'all cracked down on refugees and immigration.

Honestly we're not far behind, but I'll still say Texas is pretty based
>>
>>55870275
Ogden fag

Lets finger eachother at the 7/11 on Monroe BLVD

ITS ASS-CHAPPENING
>>
>>55874426
I cannot live in a state that does not have mountains

Id fucking kill myself
>>
I can't believe I'm saying this, but, dude, Ridgecrest, CA. It's a little tricky to google stuff about, but it has lots of white people, a government town (PAWD base out here), everyone is pro guns except for the faggeldorf assistant manager that works at InShape. Lots of outdoor recreation, relatively small town (probably like 30,000?), cute white chicks that get stuck there with no chance of marrying a college-educated ma. Except for me because I met my nerd boyfriend on the interwebs, and later moved here for him. luv et.
>>
File: image.png (849 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
849 KB, 640x1136
>>55875497
Fuckin roll tide!

Y'all are having a pretty shitty year eh?

Thank
You
Based
Saban
>>
>>55876510
I think the biggest problem is the amount of pseudo-intellectualism and leftist propaganda in schools.

I am an extremely talented writer and speaker, English was my favourite class by far until we were forced to read The Kite Runner which is just a Muslim apologist book about how moderate Muslims are the victims. The antagonist is so fucking blatantly bullshit describe as fairer in complexion because race, is a fucking Nazi child rapist who wants to kill everyone. I wish I was joking.

Teacher tells everyone after the class reading of half the book (other half to be read at home) of the book to email her their thoughts, I immediately called out the blatant bias of the author who was basically forcing the reader sympathise with the protagonist by making the antagonist purposefully beyond reasonably evil for anyone at the place and period.

Never read the rest of book. Bullshitted the exam. A+

Did the same thing with a Jewish propaganda about how evil the Nazi book burners were. Never read the book. Got an A.

Had to do an Arthouse media movie, basically made mine about how Jewish social engineers are creating a world to purposefully kill of whites but being an Arthouse film is was purposefully obscure.

Only the media teacher knew it's actual intent because we had to do a written fully explaining it.
Media teacher asked me if she could show on the schools show night, I got to red pill 1000 people in one night by showing dead Jews and Hitler for 10 minutes.

Pretty sure all the teachers knew I was an extremist but didn't care because I was a good student.
>>
No one has mentioned Oregon? What the fuck /pol/?
>>
>>55869412
on with it then lad
>>
>>55877035
You have the movie still?
>>
>>55878086
Could possibly retrieve it from the schools archives if I got in touch with the teacher.
>>
Only move to Montana, anywhere in Washington that isn't Seattle, and anywhere in Oregon that isn't Portland or Eugene.

Everywhere else ranges from decent at best to awful, but those three are the golden trinity. Oregon has the mountain range and a ton of safety from natural disasters, it's also the safest place in the US should nukes ever drop and has pretty decent gun laws and little to no niggers.

Washington has a ton of rain and trees, almost 0 niggers and Mexicans, and slightly worse but still good gunlaws compared to Oregon.

Montana is Range/Farmland The State. Its summers are hot as fuck and its winters are cold as fuck. It has great gunlaws, great people, and great communities. It probably also has the best scenery in all of North and South America.
>>
File: ektar_palouse008.jpg (3 MB, 3167x2492) Image search: [Google]
ektar_palouse008.jpg
3 MB, 3167x2492
I'm honestly very surprised North Idaho has not been mentioned much. It seems to match your criteria very well.

It has very lax gun laws and is the cheapest state in the west to live (the "dollar goes the farthest" there). It's very quiet, majority farmland and forest. High majority white (90%+) and majority Christian. In relation to the rest of the country it is very Libertarian.
>>
>>55869712
>whites and asians
>capital city is a liberal shithole

Sounds a lot like Victoria, the place OP is trying to leave.
>>
>>55877077

>> income tax
>> majority white
>> conservative

They have income taxes and it sucks major dicks because the cost of living in Oregon is skyrocketing due to californians and other faggots migrating.

Oregon is a majority white but even in rural areas there are lots of mexicans and native americans. in the urban/suburban areas there are tons of minorities. It's also the reason why its not conservative.

Plus the housing market sucks dicks in places that you might actually want to live unless you're interested in BFE or being knee deep in minorities.
>>
What if I can't handle the heat of southern USA? What state should I aim for then?
>>
>>55878502

Why would you mention both Oregon and Washington before Idaho? Ore. and Wash. have way more liberals and minorities. The state governments are generally liberal...
>>
File: 1418693883716.gif (1012 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1418693883716.gif
1012 KB, 500x375
i was thinking about that for a while now, due to recent events it's becoming pretty clear i have to get out from this hellhole. I've always loved you huge pine forests in the north of USA, i might move there
>>
>>55869412
Alright, faggots, here's the deal with Texas.

-White and conservative: You're going to have to live in a small town. College towns and major cities are full of ethnic diversity. Also, get used to Mexicans. I live in the northern part of TX, and most (not all) of the spics here are cool as fuck. But you're still going to have to get used to them and their 12 kids.

-There's a shit ton of undeveloped land... But someone owns all of it. Not 'the land belongs to the people' crap, some white dude in a big hat owns more land than the town you just lived in. With that said, the economy here AS IT STANDS is pretty good. Living expenses out of large cities are relatively low, provided you're not looking for property on snob hill. I'd recommend living with another person or at least have someone else besides you paying half the bills.

-People think TX is garbage. Especially people from the northeast and in Cali. Quite frankly, it's gorgeous. I repeat: Stay out of the cities. Up north is gorgeous... I was in a family that owned 600+ acres when I was a kid, and half a mile of our land was COVERED in Indian Paintbrush flowers. And there are still places like that today. Rural living is worth it if you don't like people or require face-to-face social interaction on a daily basis.

If you're Aussie, you should be fine here. As long as your skin is white, people might mock your heritage from time to time but they will not hate you for it. No one's going to be running you out of town, even though they might call you a racist slur without ill intent.

Good luck. And if you don't move to TX, move somewhere north and in the middle of the USA.
>>
>>55869975
Colorado has a nice mix of metropolitan cities (see high paying jobs) and rural mountains and plains and is very spread out. No registration for firearms, good hunting/fishing. Summer and winter are relatively mild. Normally I tell people to fuck off, we're full, but I welcome any red pilled protestant bro.

>inb4 dude weed lmao
>>
>>55879286
Dude weed lmao

Isn't Colarado a meme yet?
>>
>>55877035
> I think the biggest problem is the amount of pseudo-intellectualism and leftist propaganda in schools.
Oh YES THIS 100%

The leftist know it alls. Who think America is crap but their leftist paradise is great
>>
>>55879286
>>55879029
So I would love to go to Texas. It's my #1 place but the heat kills me and especially when states like NH around with no income tax and lax gun laws. I don't know. Also considering Alabama.

Thank you all Ameribros.

So far its:

- Texas
- Arizona
- New Hampshire
- Alabama

And maybe Colorado and Montana
>>
South Dakota. Conservative, no income tax, low cost of living. You might run into a few wagon burners here and there but that sure as hell beats putting up with other undesirables.
>>
>>55869412
great idea seeing how well we are armed and how we will take the nation back very soon.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.