[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My uncle is a hardcore Zionist and he'll definitely bring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1c2.jpg (11 KB, 192x250) Image search: [Google]
1c2.jpg
11 KB, 192x250
My uncle is a hardcore Zionist and he'll definitely bring up something about "muh Promised Land!!!" this Thanksgiving.

What can I say in rebuttal that will make me not look like a neo-Nazi and win over the rest of my family?
>>
just go full liberal and complain about the poor starving Palestinians in Gaza.
>>
if he isn't full force dedicating his life to developing "muh promised land" then he can fuck off
>>
>>55866907
tell him to move there
>>
>jew
>neo-nazi views
how does that work exactly?
>>
>>55866907
you say this:
"the promised land doesn't allow the killers of christ in. better convert before inquisition 2.0, levi."
>>
>>55866907
Ask him how he'd feel if a bunch of people came into his land, built a wall around it and treat him as a second class citizens.
>>
File: 1423026130251.png (78 KB, 230x254) Image search: [Google]
1423026130251.png
78 KB, 230x254
>>55867159
I hate my kike heritage and my kike genetics. My people's claim to fame is making it through genocides and giving birth to Christianity. What a fucking joke.
>>
>>55866907
I have family members who support Israel, whenever they say "God's chosen people" I respond with "I thought we Christians were the chosen people." Always shuts them up.
>>
>>55866907
Tell him Zionism is the synagogue of satan and the true Jews will have their promised land.
>>
>>55867309
what about all the geniuses?
>>
>>55867397
Who? Woody Allen? Mel Brooks? Jon Stewart?

Einstein and Polk were Jews, but even then Einstein was more an Atheist, Salk not sure of
>>
Well, if hes Christian, he could try reading the Bible?

You dont get to be Zionist and Biblical at the same time.
>>
>>55867341
This, The Jewish Homeland was never meant to exist until the Messiah's arrival. This was a Rothschild/Sabbatean Frankist plot to instill chaos into the world.
>>
>>55867529
He's Jewish, goes to Synagogue literally daily
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.