[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have a half black niece because my little brother marry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: picsortofrelated.jpg (34 KB, 493x335) Image search: [Google]
picsortofrelated.jpg
34 KB, 493x335
>tfw have a half black niece because my little brother marry a black puertorrican
>all of my family is white
>tfw she see herself as white cause all of the images she draw of herself is her with white skin

Have you guys ever met a kid with this kind of image issue?

What can I or to be more exact my brother do to make sure she doesnt turn crazy like that white women who thinks is black.
>>
You must teach her to accept her inferiority. The sooner the better.
>>
>>55867006
Just because she is half black doesnt mean she has to settle to be half a nigger if you get what I'm saying. It's up to the individual to rise above the collective. My worry is that she thinks she is white and one day reality comes knocking down her door.
>>
She will realize it on her own eventually. You don't tell kids they're different, you make sure you're there when they work it out for themselves and reassure them. Just hope she's raised to be respectful, educated, and hardworking instead of bring racial garbage into it for no reason.
>>
>>55866827

It's a no-win situation

>Dad marries my half-injun mom.
>Overwhelming majority of my family is white
>Nonwhites are fair-skinned anyway
>Even though I look like my Dad, I got my mom's skin color

Life is suffering tBh, she's not going to come out of this happy.
>>
>>55867135
She isn't thinking about it as much as you think; not yet. Her saving grace is her hispanic culture--she can always go to than when the day comes that she realized she's a person of color, and will be viewed as such by society. Focus on giving her a strong Latin upbringing. Conservative Catholicism would be a nice touch.
>>
>>55867140
I had a discussion with my sister in law, her mom, when she was saying that black people can't be racist. My mom was there as well and both of us had to put her in a place and tell her how much of a racist comment was that. Apparently a course she was taking was saying all kind of modern liberal PC crap. At the very least her mom respect both me and my mom. But I'm worried that if she was taught that bs at a college what sort of corrupted message is my niece getting from her school.
>>
>>55867385
Gotta add, she lives in another state so that sort of crap is not said much in Puerto Rico.

Hell, we don't even talk much about races here. Race has never been much of an issue on the island. Class on the other hand is much more important. That being said most white people here are higher class than the blacks.
>>
File: 13092058124.jpg (14 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
13092058124.jpg
14 KB, 400x300
>>55866827
>puerto rico
>white
>>
>>55866827
>Have you guys ever met a kid with this kind of image issue?
Yup. Knew a black girl who was a KD at LSU. She was adopted and raised by a wealthy white Christian couple. First words out of her mouth during rush were "I'm not Black, y'all."
>>
>all of my family is white
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.