[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My analysis of /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 26
File: pol.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
I've been on this board for a few months now. And I believe that I have a rather solid grasp of what this board is. The base of /pol/ seem to be composed of 20-30s white males in the English-speaking world and Northern Europe who are genuinely disenfranchised with globalization and mass-acceptance of traditionally "deviant" social issues. Such as homosexuality. A lot of /pol/ also harbours major resentment against non-white groups. The hatred is very deep and at the visceral level. Yet the empathy is not there. Thus many actually believe there's nothing wrong with the death of colored people. They also believe many white females are willingly killing off the 'white race' through neo-feminism and sexual intercourse with black men. Behind all these "ills" which /pol/ feels are destroying Western society, is the 'Jew'. They believe Jews through Wall-street, Israeli lobbies and Hollywood are encouraging these "social ills" (or 'degeneracy' as /pol/ says). Their evidence Jews are really behind this is from the number of successful Jewish-Americans in these sectors. This is the base of /pol/. But there are other factions on the board as well...
>>
Dear Diary,
>>
Thanks for the synopsis chink
>>
>>55866471
Yeah that sums it up. It's all true though
>>
Cis white male problem board
>>
>>55866471
What liberal arts college do you attend?
>>
>>55866471
k bro...
cool story
>>
>>55866471
I've been on the board for two years and things have changed dramatically, I would say the demographic that use this board has actually changed substantially

I suggest you go to 8 chan to further your reasearch
>>
File: shitposting.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
You don't say?
>>
>>55866471
Is that part of an essay in your gender studies course?
>>
The only thing the members of this board have in common is a love for dank memes.
>>
File: 1445537684320.jpg (126 KB, 736x1255) Image search: [Google]
1445537684320.jpg
126 KB, 736x1255
cultural diversity is balkanizing countries, we'd be much better off if people cared about their country, instead of their culture
>>
>>55866471

Sounds like a good thesis for your Ethnic Studies paper.

Now go kill yourself
>>
File: S T R A Y A C U N T.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
S T R A Y A C U N T.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>Canadian trying to emulate Straya-level shitposting
>again
you will never, ever get close. you will always be our harmless, useless hat, nothing more.
>>
Please kill yourself
>>
>>55866471
u'r wrong, i'm black.
>>
File: 1436836406840.jpg (75 KB, 720x552) Image search: [Google]
1436836406840.jpg
75 KB, 720x552
I've been browsing 4chan for 8 years and I still don't have a grasp of this place.

Back to reddit, OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (946 KB, 2176x1670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
946 KB, 2176x1670
>>
>>55866992
You're not welcome here nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1000x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1000x568
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 960x652) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 960x652
>>
>>55866471

Not even close, homo. /pol/'s base, which goes back to its founding is libertarian, doesn't. Like leftist shit but also doesn't give a fuck, doesn't like neocon right and hates Zionists and Zionist puppets. You're overly sensitive faggot, so you missed the forest from the trees.
>>
>>55866471
>Canada
Every time.
>>
File: PROOFS.png (2 MB, 1262x1630) Image search: [Google]
PROOFS.png
2 MB, 1262x1630
>>55867269
>/pol/'s base is libertarian

Used to be, but not anymore faggit.
>>
>>55866471
>le ethernal anglo and snownigger board.
Das racist.
>>
File: image.png (711 KB, 1025x765) Image search: [Google]
image.png
711 KB, 1025x765
>>55867269
>which goes back to its founding is libertarian

ya no
>>
File: dcf.png (28 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
dcf.png
28 KB, 853x543
>>55866471
This tbqh with ya senpai imho
>>
File: 1431305296780.png (303 KB, 559x456) Image search: [Google]
1431305296780.png
303 KB, 559x456
GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW
>>
Homosexuals are fine, just as long as they're not gay for me.
>>
>>55867377
They were Ron Paul libertarians though which is different. Im surprised there are this many left
>>
>>55866471
Pretty much. Though I just have a question here that no one has been able to answer thus far;

I'm Hispanic and I'm voting for Trump. Are people here against Hispanics or just illegals only?
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 128x128
>>
>>55867632
I am pro-hispanic in a hispanic nation. That being said, the White man built the United states. The nationality of the White American that Built America should remain the master of America, and its primary benefactor. Every race deserves one nation for itself- And the white race that built America deserves to keep America- FOR ITSELF.
>>
>>55867632
We don't want Hispanics to displace whites but I think most are ok with a small amount of legal immigration
>>
>>55866471
Pol is just a board for people without lives, no jobs or friends and who's family disowned you long ago. If no pol all here would kill themselves, so show some respect and let pol be dick!
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 1206x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 1206x681
>>55867632
I personally don't hate Hispanics, blacks or Jews either. I hate gibsmedats, arrogant neocohens, and leftists.
>>
>>55866471
>Falling for the bait
>>
File: polnutshell.png (34 KB, 571x443) Image search: [Google]
polnutshell.png
34 KB, 571x443
You got it OP.
>>
File: theorny.jpg (81 KB, 960x814) Image search: [Google]
theorny.jpg
81 KB, 960x814
>>55866471
>>
>>55866959
cool gif but why are all the other countries white?
>>
>>55867839
>flag
>>
You all just got psychoanalyzed, motherfuckers! Expect to see this in a psychology journal!
>>
>>55867221
Holy shit accurate!
>>
>>55867935
I personally don't hate Blacks either, but the fact that most are leftist makes me put the white hood on sometimes.
>>
>>55866939
Why is your idea of American culture more correct than mine?
>>
jew here
it's all true except for the the part about the jews being behind it all

well actually allow me to reiterate
the people behind it all ARE jews, but they are the 0.01% of the jews who happen to be in power.
there's currently >1 billion muslims on the planet, meanwhile there are around 16 million jews.
pretty much all those muslims hate all those jews. the vast majority of regular, working jews also hate the muslims, and, as such, gain nothing by having europe and the US overrun by those shitskin sandniggers.

so, to summarize, yes, the ones who are behind it are jewish, but jews as a whole are not behind it
>>
>>55866924
you got dat roit ma famalamading dong

>>55866471
As for you my syrup guzzling m8 you're gonna have to try harder than that
>>
>>55867462
>You will never have a light skinned arab gf

Feels bad man
>>
>>55866471

ok. first i thought that you are stating just obvious.

i was wrong. you were stating just obvious.
>>
>>55866745

here is lot less holocaust threads. looks like they dont excist anymore.
>>
>>55866471
Hi Trudeau,

You're a faggot. From this post it feels like youve been lurking for 2 days top.
It's been proven over and over and over that >50% of pol have no issues with homos. Resentment against non-white group vary a lot from one to another. Some hate non-white, other don't hate them but they would like a 99% white country, others hate specific races. Asians are usually accepted. We have all ranges of opinions regarding females. We have all range of opinions regarding the jews.
>>
>>55867377
How's Virginia?
>>
>>55868785
Wish I could tell you. I was born and raised by a Pennsylvanian and a Russian in NoVA, aka NegroVA, aka the reason that the state always turns blue. It's practically an extension of Washington DC, but richer and whiter. Sadly, just as liberal. I've not spent too much time in the Red heartland of the state, except to visit the great state universities- which did, in some cases, seem like good bastions of traditionalism.

Wish I could tell you more about the good part of the state, and sorry about my area of the state turning a red state purple. How are things in SC?
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 770x658) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 770x658
>>55866471
I love everyone except Jews, whom I hate with a righteous passion.

I have zero problem with Islam, blacks, Indians, Chinese, or even gays. I am exclusively anti-Jewish because the Jews are truly a scourge upon mankind.
>>
>>55869079
They're pretty good, although people are still pretty mad about the whole confederate flag thing.

But overall the state's nice, there's been sunny weather for the past few weeks like always, and since the tourists are all gone the traffic is fast.
>>
File: rabbit-of-seville21.jpg (57 KB, 450x545) Image search: [Google]
rabbit-of-seville21.jpg
57 KB, 450x545
>>55868779
You're trying really hard to defend /pol/
>>
>>55869079
i lived in nova, fucking scummy
>>
File: 1447421128567s.jpg (2 KB, 125x78) Image search: [Google]
1447421128567s.jpg
2 KB, 125x78
Oh come on I love these "race mixing" posts. As if you'd lose your virginity anyway, aspie.
>>
>>55869079
>>55869383
Hell, and just as a followup because I suppose I feel a bit of a need to vent:

I do love the Dixie people and culture. But I'll say this: what really made north virginia great, what gave it one of the best schooling systems in the country, what made it one of the most rich areas in the country, was the rich yankees that came into it. And as far as I can tell from investigating, they did so without trying to displace the native population like Niggers.

And they did make it great. They made it one of the fastest-growing areas in the country, turned it into a city. Everywhere I go: Old bus depots and Car dealerships are being torn down for new buildings. Malls, offices, new great economic development is going on. And why? Because of the work ethic of the WHITE MAN.

But the Yanks up here- we're just so goddamned ashamed of ourselves! We succeeded. We built a great, wealthy society capable of providing for its children, in the schools, in colleges, jobs, everywhere. BUT WE THREW IT AWAY BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE A GRAM OF PRIDE. Now, instead of spending that money on ourselves, we spend it on housing for Noggs, on Muslims, on Spics. We do nothing about Illegall immigrants at the age of 19, and let them take free classes in our high school. Hell, we ACCOMODATE THEM!

We had something great up here that I grew up with. But in a decade or so, it'll be gone because of the damn shame. Same thing In myrtle beach, most likely, which is experiencing an influx of the Rich enlightened folk, whose kids will be tommorrow's blue voters. Damned shame.

>>55869552
The white suburbs are alright. Hell, good even. But they'll shuttle in the Spics, then it'll be white flight, then everything great that was ever made here will go to shit. Guaranteed.
>>
>>55866762
>not posting the upgrade
>>
>>55866471
Pretty close. You're missing some key components to the Jewish menace, but you're almost there. Why not research this shit instead of psychoanalyzing us like a crazy retard
>>
>>55869762
>tfw I live in Myrtle Beach
Nothing good comes out of this city, it's just a place for spring breakers to OD.
>>
>>55867104
he said black you an alphabetic bitch
>>
>>55870154
Well, true. With us, we attracted young, wealthy whites with hiring federal agencies. I suppose there's less room for economic growth when you're only attracting old people and party-goers. Though I did hear you guys got rid of most school taxes via taxing the tourists.

For me though, this shit hits home. My people, who I feel something of a connection to, are so devoid of pride that they'll spend their money on foreigners before they spend it on their own. And you bet we'll get a bunch of Syrian Refugees. The formula of Spic and nogg flooding is about to repeat itself, and the local government is directly aiding it. Then, white flight. And this shit hits home. Just the thought that My old high school will eventually require Spanish fluency out of hires, the idea that my neighborhood will eventually become a no-go zone for whites... Fuck me, man. Especially when I can see it happening, my people actively killing themselves...

I'd say that southerners should be glad it isn't happening to them, but I suppose I don't know the whole of the situation there.
>>
>>55870469
The situation is actually probably going to be bad here soon.

The 10,000 refugees that arrived in New Orleans a few days ago will likely be moving north and west, or even farther South.

They will migrate all over the country, leaving destruction in their wake. They won't stop until they find a rich state that they can reap the benefits from. When they find this, they will all start to flood there, turning it into a shithole.

I really hope they don't go to Jew York, being from there. I have a bunch of family and I'd hate to see them treated like shit by refugees.

Although my old neighborhood (which was in Rockland County, toward the bottom of NY) had plenty of orthodox jews who won't be keen on receiving refugees. That should be fun.
>>
>>55870837
True. Though ten thousand refugees distributed evenly among communities that have the prosperity of Myrtle Beach would ultimately have a small effect. What I'm really talking about is the lack of Pride that I've seen in Northerners much more than in Southerners- We would intentionally bring these people here, intentionally sacrifice our money to them, and then intentionally give our homes to them, without Obongo even asking us to. That's something I'm not sure exists in the south as much, though again, I don't know the whole situation. In large part this is due to our academia, which has primarily targeted the north for brainwashing, though based Paul Trible is trying his damnedest to change it.

>I really hope they don't go to Jew York, being from there. I have a bunch of family and I'd hate to see them treated like shit by refugees.

I wouldn't be too hopeful in that regard. I mean, it's already a majority-minority city, so I would imagine your family is already in danger. As is mine.

> had plenty of orthodox jews who won't be keen on receiving refugees. That should be fun.

Ho yeah. You can bet the refugees will be steered towards white neighborhoods. If they go near the jewish areas, Shomrim and jew lawyers will kick their ass.
>>
File: 1447531932193.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2500) Image search: [Google]
1447531932193.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2500
420 blaze it faggot
>>
>>55866471
I'm just fucking sick of no one calling out black people on their bullshit.
>>
>>55871240
>ten thousand refugees distributed evenly among communities... would ultimatley have a small effect

While true, we're getting 200,000 in the next 2 years.
>>
>>55871429
Yeah, didn't hear that one. I'd assumed that someone in the senate would've tried to challenge it, but I guess not.

And Like I said, NoVA will sacrifice its greatness to help these "poor refugees"... and within 7-10 years, the neighborhood I grew up in will be destroyed.

Fuck me.
>>
>>55871589
Tell me about it.

Before the refugees come, my neighborhood was practically destroyed by orthodox jews awhile back.

They slowly started buying out property, and before you knew it the neigborhood consisted solely of them. They're like the plague honestly.

Although I will say that they can spiff up neighborhoods to make them look quite nice.
>>
>>55871715
>They slowly started buying out property, and before you knew it the neigborhood consisted solely of them. They're like the plague honestly.
Yeah, I heard about that. the Hasids are doing that all over the damned place.

Still, my people are even worse. They don't sell their houses- they spend their tax dollars to give free housing, food, healthcare, and schooling to mexicans that aren't entitled to it and noggs that haven't earned it. It's fucking pathetic. And believe me, they won't make our neighborhood look nice.

Hell, the only solace I can get is that soon enough whites will realize that they have nowhere to go, once they're pushed far enough, and white flight will become white fight. But until then, bad shit's gonna happen.
>>
File: yea.jpg (118 KB, 653x786) Image search: [Google]
yea.jpg
118 KB, 653x786
>>55867023

>I'm fucking stupid
>>
>>55866471
Except half of it is shitposting, half of it is rabble-rousing, and the other half is hapless saps who take everything too seriously.

I mean it. 4chan in general is a check on your personal humility and hubris. Get over yourself and your so called issues. They don't matter.
>>
>>55871939
Well, I hope the situation gets better for your state anon.

I'm gonna go to sleep because I'm currently very tired.
>>
>>55872216
Alright, Good night m8.

Best of luck to you and your family.
>>
File: General.jpg (123 KB, 600x614) Image search: [Google]
General.jpg
123 KB, 600x614
>>55866471
I'd like to take this moment to point out to your retarded analysis that the name of the board is Politically INCORRECT

Meaning things that are NOT accepted or appropriate.

If we wanted to go circle-jerk with everybody else on the issues we'd be on leddit
>>
"Some months" and he still thinks pol is one person, i sincerely hope this is bait because you are only embaresing yourself
>>
File: pol_.jpg (258 KB, 844x1188) Image search: [Google]
pol_.jpg
258 KB, 844x1188
>>55866471

/pol/ is about hating women, OP. And other non-PC things, aside from racism. Racism is forbidden at /pol/ as per global rule #3.
>>
>>55872777
Global rule #3 isn't enforced here because it's a containment board.
>>
>>55872777
Thank you for your excellent spin on free speech, Natasha
>>
File: 1447563512570.jpg (67 KB, 640x409) Image search: [Google]
1447563512570.jpg
67 KB, 640x409
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8
>>
>>55866471
/pol/ is surprisingly multiracial.
>>
TELL US OTHER THING OH WISE ANON!
YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO WISE ANON
>>
>>55866471
so what? you know how to make a two second demographic observation?

start asking questions like "why" and you'll understand the demographic better to the point of making predictive statements about it. THAT's useful and marketable. Simply looking at a room full of mad white guys and going "yup, das sum mad white guys" is fucking useless.

t.not a /pol/ regular.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.