[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are gun grabbers so stupid? Obama hasn't done anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 353x353
Why are gun grabbers so stupid?

Obama hasn't done anything with the second amendment.

Obama will not take away your guns.
>>
>>55866447
He hasn't because nobody has let him.
>>
File: 1445059285566.jpg (426 KB, 750x1050) Image search: [Google]
1445059285566.jpg
426 KB, 750x1050
What was the AWB of 2013 that he tried to pass atop the bodies of some dead children?
>>
>>55866447
But he said he liked Australia's policy, which included the taking of guns, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>55866574
>He hasn't because nobody has let him.

/thread
>>
>If you elect me I will cut the deficit in half!
>spends more than every other president before him

There's a lot of reason to hate King Nig. When Hillary is president she'll be coming after your guns though.
>>
actually our guns right have expanded under him
>>
they are stupid and here's why:

More guns were sold in the US in the last two years than in all eight years of Dubya's presidency.

When the NRA claims that someone is coming for your guns, they are simply advertising for the gun manufacturers and stores. It works because people are dumb
>>
>>55867052

Because of Republicans in Congress and because of the Supreme Court.
>>
File: GunControl.jpg (924 KB, 1640x2584) Image search: [Google]
GunControl.jpg
924 KB, 1640x2584
>>
>>55867052
>actually our guns right have expanded under him
How?
No state laws
>>
>>55867180

>supporting rioting niggers

Tired of this cops are bad meme.
>>
>>55866447
>Obama will not take away your guns.
You're welcome. If it wasn't for us, he surely would have. - Protectors of the 2nd Amendment
>>
this idiot has been great for gun sales

it's the only thing he has gotten right, unfortunately
>>
>>55866447

The democrats passed an assault weapons ban in 1994. After sandy hook they thought it would be a slam dunk way to ban them and they got blown the fuck out. That nigger is lucky it didn't pass or he would no longer be breathing.
>>
>>55866447
>>55866574
He would try an executive order, but it would get shot down

It really wasn't reported, but Obama's immigration law was shot down the other day
>>
>>55867276

>niggers are bad
>state niggers aren't

great meme
>>
File: Hillary.png (236 KB, 704x609) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.png
236 KB, 704x609
This is about the mentality of most anti-gun shitheads.
>>
The President’s concessions to the “guns anywhere” mentality of the gun lobby and lack of leadership for common-sense gun laws has earned him a grade of “F”.

>President Obama signed legislation letting people carry concealed weapons in national parks and in checked luggage on Amtrak trains, adopted the gun lobby’s empty rhetoric about just “enforcing the laws on the books,” and muzzled Cabinet members who expressed support for stronger gun laws.

http://www.bradycenter.org/reports/bcereports/obamareport

Paranoid NRA Chief: Obama Leaving Gun Owners Alone Is ‘Conspiracy’ To Take Away Guns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aELb5ub1oE

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2011/09/26/328300/paranoid-nra-chief-obama-leaving-gun-owners-alone
-is-conspiracy-to-take-away-guns/

NRA Claims 'Massive Obama Conspiracy' Not to Ban Guns

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/david/nra-claims-massive-obama-conspiracy-not-ban-

NRA's Obama Conspiracy Theory

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/national-affairs/jon-stewart-on-the-nras-obama-conspiracy-theory-20110930
>>
>>55867401
Executive Orders cant get shot down, you fucking Conservashit
>>
>>55866447

As much as you might like Obama to have dictatorial powers, he doesn't.

If he wasn't contrained by the congress, supreme court, and constitution, he probably would have.
>>
>>55866447
Of course not. We've humiliated him at every turn, and at times even forced him to expand gun rights. He came into office talking about how we would have to give up our "religion and guns." Can't speak for the priests, but everyone's scrambling to buy guns. The nigger is a failure. A failure pure and simple.

Every single thing he has attempted has failed or been twisted into a propaganda victory by the Republicans. He is the weakest, most ineffectual laughingstock of a president in American history. Even Carter got more shit done than him. Obama will be remembered forever as the nigger chained to the Republican radiator.
>>
>>55866447

Just because he tried and failed doesn't mean he never tried.
>>
>>55866574

>This is what crazy gun nuts actually believe.

Sure. I'm sure the guy who can have you killed in a drone strike was so personally afraid of your fat ass with a shotgun that he changed about taking your guns!

>>55866447

I mean I'm super pro-2nd amendment here but I never once thought Obama was going to actively try and take away people's guns. That's just paranoia talking. They'll say that shit for WHOEVER runs as a Democrat. The leader of the NRA could run for President as a Democrat and these people will say he's coming for their guns.

I think gun owners come in two types: The ones who want to feel safe and do so responsibly and the ones who want to feel tough and have something to shot at or vaguely threaten to shot at it if it comes close.

>>55869814

Definitely an example of the latter.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.