[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What about making the society a shittier place than it is right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1369898933146.gif (56 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1369898933146.gif
56 KB, 480x320
Anyone else excited about the chaos happening in this world? Anyone else enjoying the sadness, the depression, the guild on many people's faces, the confusion let by social media, politics etc and the overall dissapointment on "how life is supposed to be" for billions of people?
I cannot be the ony one. I just want to go outside and start insulting people with a smile in my face. Trying to make their day as bad as possible. Ruin new painted walls, throw shit on people's clothes, blame innocent people for let's say a broken window or a stolen bike or other shit that will get them into jail. Ruin the "perfect day" of as much people as possible will little things. I am thinking of starting a movement that instead of promoting the usual shit "Live each day as it is your last one. Be happy no matter what. Never let anyone bring you down", actually focus on ruining people's lives. Be a secret community or something and as an organised group, you go outside and have as your only purpose to make people feel bad.

What do you say? How about a name?
>>
Bump for curiosity
>>
That's just insidious.
>>
>>55866012
The best way is, to do the little things that piss people off
>>
>>55866858
Like press all the floor buttons after you leave from the elevator, be really slow at the market while knowing the person behind you is in a hurry, block people's way in the street, press the crossing road button every time you pass by traffic lights, spill drinks "by accident" on people's clothes...
It has so much potential
>>
there is already the green party for that purpose
>>
>>55866012
What guild?
I'm not going be checking up on the thread so I'll give my response to your response.
I didn't know there was a guild for that! =^)

L2Speak your own language ffs.
>>
>>55866858
this, to be honest.
It seems more practical.
More potential to get a following
>>
>>55867422
#SHOTS FIRED
>>
>>55866012
Isn't that basically "EVIL" from spongebob
>>
>>55867558
True
>>
So Reality from South Park?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.