[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if this bitch wins, France will become a pro-Zionist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: 32623626.jpg (54 KB, 242x238) Image search: [Google]
32623626.jpg
54 KB, 242x238
Reminder that if this bitch wins, France will become a pro-Zionist kike puppet. We MUST support the French left and immigrants against the Zionist shill establishment
>>
There is another.
>>
File: 1125452.png (122 KB, 909x859) Image search: [Google]
1125452.png
122 KB, 909x859
Netanyahu aide says Boston bombing, 9/11 are good for Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOsIuVq0Wdc

http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/175219/netanyahu-aide-boston-will-boost-israel-support/
>>
>>55865107
Go to bed Muhammed
>>
>>55865107

She looks like she got a lot of cumshots to the face back in her day.
>>
>>55865287
Exactly. It's also good for his puppets. The friends of Palestine are hurt by these attacks which are designed to get right wing parties into power
>>
>>55865107
Jews > Mudslimes

The worst a Jew can do is support mass migration. The worst a Snackbar can do is migrate.
>>
File: 7oAcsmw.png (681 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
7oAcsmw.png
681 KB, 1000x1500
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 488x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 488x750
>>55866104
You're absolutely beyond retarded if you believe this.
>>
>>55865107
Pack your bags Mohammad
>>
>>55865107
We can deal with Jews later. Right now the slimes are the top priority.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 640x480
>>55866365
Retarded. The answer is to ally with Muslims against the Jews.

There would be no Muslim problem if it were not got Zionism.

Jews are always the top priority and if you ever think otherwise, it's because you're being manipulated.
>>
>>55866552
This desu senpai.

You guys have already forgot that we would have fewer issues in the ME were it not for zionist influence over our foreign policy.
>>
>>55866552
Muslims have been a problem since their jizzrag of a holy book was written. Europe is now facing the existential threat of Islamization and terrorism. There is no doubt that Jews are bad for the West, but Islam is the top threat atm. The situation in Germany and the attack in Paris made that abundantly clear.
>>
>>55866902
This. They are both the enemy. There are too many muslims in europe for us not to eradicate them.
>>
>>55866902
>Islam is the top threat
No it is not, Judaism is. Under no circumstances should you think Islam is the top threat over Zion.

>>55866980
>implying we shouldn't ally with Muslims to destroy Zion.
>>
>>55866902

This. The PC conditioning is so strong you need to break one thing at a time and the Muslim flood is the biggest threat right now. Focus on breaking taboos on them now, in a decade or two the last "holocaust survivors" will die and then it will be much easier to push against the kikes.
>>
>>55867711
Mudshits are not our fucking allies. They are a bunch of child raping, suicide bombing goat fuckers who are currently destroying Europe. Now get the fuck out of here Osama. Your Islam is showing.
>>
>>55865107

On vacation Austaliafag?
>>
>>55867711
>>55866552
>>55866210
>>55865107
JIDF pls go, only a jew would want to divert attention from the main problem facing western civilization namely islam and leftist dogma.
>>
>>55868000
>>55868032
>falling for the zionist propaganda
There will never be a "victory" in the ME excepy for big oil, defense, and israel. The last 15 years provides more than enough evidence to counter your asinine argument that "goat fuckers" are the biggest threat to civilization.
>>
>>55865107
Her father was the real deal.
>>
>support israel or get rid of immigrants and gibsmedat neetbux
>''lol im not stupid, fuck the kikes!''
>>
>>55866552
>Oh but if we're nice to the Mussies they won't hate us anymore and we can fight the Jews with them
No, Muslims want to murder all non-Muslims. The EU just recognized Palestine and all they got as a thank you was this terrorist attack. In this war the enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

I mean this whole "It's Israel/Zionists fault for radical Islam" nonsense is so fucking stupid. You just have to look at the Asian world which has had practically no involvement with the Middle East or Israel and yet Muslims are still murdering them. Are you going to tell me the Filipinos are Zionists?
>>
>>55868435

I don't give a shit about civilization, I give a shit about our streets filling with mudshit criminals.

You can kill all the kikes in the world and my street will still be full of muds. Stopping this flood and starting to push them back is priority number one.
>>
File: hillary-clinton-war-on-girls.jpg (64 KB, 627x350) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-war-on-girls.jpg
64 KB, 627x350
>>55865107

Haven't people learned that putting a woman in charge of your nation is suicide?

You should have learned from Merkel.
>>
>>55865107
Gotta put the jews somewhere.
>>
>>55865107
Can you give me any example of this? Any proof?
>>
>>55866812
Leftists would want to import them regardless, fuck stick. ME and Islam would be better off without Jews.that doesn't mean you have to support faggot leftists letting filth into your country. Fuck off, shill.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.