[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Concealed carries wouldn't have done shit for the froggies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: wtfguys.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
wtfguys.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>People (Donald "the meme" Trump included) unironically saying that if some of the audience members were carrying hand guns it would've stopped/reduced the death toll of the Paris attacks.

>Not realizing that the panicked crowd would either trample you while running away from the other gunmen, or tackle you thinking you were one of them, regardless of your shouts otherwise.

>People seriously being this fuckwitted

>mfw
>>
>>55865057
>frenchies tackling anybody
>>
Maybe your bitchass would get trampled, but I don't think everyone would be trampled.

Your argument is nothing more than speculation. While Trump's is too, at least he proffers a solution to the next time some shit like this is attempted.

Would you rather hang "no guns" signs everywhere?
>>
>tackle you

Yeah just like they tackled the mudslimes

Wait
>>
>>55865169

>Not super surprising, in desperate situations such as a guy with a gun standing between the crowd you're with and the door, I imagine even Frenchies could rush them while running from machine guns.
>>
>>55865349
>Solution
>Giving even MORE firearm accessibility to potential terrorists

Don't give me that "hurrr they'll still find a way to get the guns!" shit either. Do you know how hard to is to get an illegal firearm in countries with strict gun control? Especially if you don't want to spend a whole years pay check?
>>
They call it fight or flight response for a reason. The problem is france banned the ability to fight.
>>
>>55865057
Except that's not what happened. Instead they sat there cowering while the men shoot them one by one.
>>
>>55865508
>a whole years pay check
For a Muslim that's like $20. They fucking did it, and the government couldn't stop them. If the people were armed, at least they would have a defense. We have hard data that shows that criminals don't go on shooting sprees if they know there are armed people around.
>>
>>55865508
>Do you know how hard to is to get an illegal firearm in countries with strict gun control?

In france or the us? Not very hard. Most countries aren't surrounded by water.

>Especially if you don't want to spend a whole years pay check?

Terrorist don't personally pay for their weapon. It's paid for their organization.
>>
File: australiacrimestats.jpg (353 KB, 1386x1130) Image search: [Google]
australiacrimestats.jpg
353 KB, 1386x1130
>>55865508
>Do you know how hard to is to get an illegal firearm in countries with strict gun control?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxEHXlYckTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD5RFIj7kaI

faggot
>>
>>55865057
stupid frogposter
>>
>>55865508
"Do you know hard hard it is?"
Ask the 8 gunmen right?
>>
>>55865508
>Don't give me that "hurrr they'll still find a way to get the guns!"
You don't like facts? Because that's exactly what happened you fucking retard.
>>
>>55865057
Unless American off duty air men or marines were there then no, no one would be tackled.
>>
>>55865349
>>55865428

You're arguing against something I didn't say. In this situation the gunmen took positions on the stage and fired into the crowd, without blocking their egress point. Thus allowing the majority to escape. Even Sun Tzu has explained the dangers of surrounding foes: they become desperate.

And that is exactly what that rush of people would become if you moved against their flow outwards. Even though you would be towards the stage, they wouldn't exactly be able to think what your intentions are while running from AK fire. What, do you think they'd ignore the one person with a gun in their way because you don't look Middle Eastern or something? Let's seriously think about this.

Also:
>Maybe your bitchass would get trampled, but I don't think everyone would be trampled.

Lel, sure. Try fighting through a crowd of over one thousand panicked people going the exact opposite direction as you and then stop back in.

>>55865578
They took the ones who didn't run hostage and executed them individually, you mean?

>>55865794
Lel, what'd we do. Poll all the criminals who they caught? Produce those stats please, at the very least you'll be able to educate us. :)

Oh, but yeah: Southern Europe is awash with guns right now due to the collapse of Libya. I heard business is quite good in countries with...you guessed it, strict arms control.
>>
>>55865508
>Don't give me that "hurrr they'll still find a way to get the guns!" shit either. Do you know how hard to is to get an illegal firearm in countries with strict gun control? Especially if you don't want to spend a whole years pay check?

Slightly easier than buying drugs because steel is harder to find that drugs.
>>
>>55866124
Thanks for remembering us Sweden
>>
>>55865057
You are partly correct thats why I carry and DONT do packed events or mass-transportation. Its very easy in todays age.
>>
>>55866709
Which part is wrong? Haha

Also, here's a little more coverage of where the majority of guns flooding the underground markets in Southern Europe are coming from. Vocativ is ok I guess...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ckQ-6TGjgY
>>
>>55866544
Impossible to forget greatest people from greatest nation in the world!
>>
>>55867087
Don't patronize us plz :/
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.