[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Krishnamurti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Krishnamurti1.jpg (117 KB, 550x445) Image search: [Google]
Krishnamurti1.jpg
117 KB, 550x445
Thoughts?
>>
Sounds like the words of a man with a vagina between his legs.
No really.
>>
File: 1441027374094.png (1 KB, 214x198) Image search: [Google]
1441027374094.png
1 KB, 214x198
>>55864339
>>
>>55864339
sounds like he was ashamed of being indian. Or whatever he was.
>>
He hasn't shown his working out for separation = violence
>>
>>55864535
If I were Indian, I'd be pretty ashamed too
>>
>>55864339
>Krishnamurti
DESIGNATED
>>
Glass all the muslims.
>>
>>55864339
Well then since they started the "violence" I guess it's perfectly fine to retaliate in kind. I don't see how he could have any other point for calling it that.
>>
>>55864339
it's extremely easy to pontificate from the top of an ivory tower
>>
>>55864339
I agree. Allegiance is an invitation to division, division invites violence.

But we are not in a nonviolent society, much as we would love peace
>>
OP did you really expect actual discussion in this pile of dog shit board?
>>
Krishnamurti said some smart things here and there, but this type of hippie idealism bullshit doesn't work in cold hard reality. Whether you divide yourself or don't, others will do it for you. I know this first hand as a white Briton who has lived overseas.
>>
>>55864339
defining yourself as human or part of mankind is pretty violent too
you are separating yourself from the rest of the animal kingdom
>>
>>55865182
I was hoping it would maybe make people think outside their conditioned mind.
>>
Robert Anton Wilson had an idea to not use the word "IS". so no more "he is ___", or "I am __". nothing IS anything. when you never separate things into other things, you can live in peace. but no bridges are ever built....
>>
>>55864339
Violence is caused by negative emotions, negative emotions are caused by Identification. When you Identify yourself as a muslim, indian or whatever your mind subconciously tries to defend that identity. It does this by creating negative emotions in you and these negative emotions are the strings that pull you which cause you to do violent things. It's really hard to explain this shit though.
>>
>>55865672
I think it is called E-Prime. Rob is one of my favorite writers. But I think E-Prime was someone else's idea.

>Do you see a disk where there is no disk?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.