[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post countries you are bros with. The USA treated the nazis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 4534453.jpg (127 KB, 800x421) Image search: [Google]
4534453.jpg
127 KB, 800x421
Post countries you are bros with.

The USA treated the nazis like kings when they took them as prisoners and the primary white race in america nowadays is of german heritage.
>>
Thanks senpai
>>
File: KU.jpg (132 KB, 674x1205) Image search: [Google]
KU.jpg
132 KB, 674x1205
>>55864196
>mfw full Aryan
>>
>>55864459

More of her
>>
Not sure if that's true but I'm glad to put the past behind us and unite against the foreign hordes.
>>
>>55864196
also if the UK and France listened to Woodrow Wilson they would not have punished Germany so much for WWI and there would have been no need for someone like Hitler to come along. If the Soviets started to act up instead the US would have been their to assist Germany.

Ford wanted the US to fight along side Nazi Germany anyway.
>>
>>55864196

I know we've fought wars against yah. But to fair, we're the US. We've fought everyone at one point or another I think.

Germans are badass. A shame about your lib problems, but fuck we've got our own so I know what it's like.

On a side note, I look forward to the day that we can get done with our power struggle with Russia and stand up to the incoming tide of muslims, chinks, street shitters, and other up and rising nations. There's too much shit out there for whites to be fighting whites at this point.
>>
File: Full Aryan.jpg (68 KB, 376x459) Image search: [Google]
Full Aryan.jpg
68 KB, 376x459
>>55864459
>>
>>55865061
We will all be united in the great war against islam in the 21th century eventually. This will be our highlight in life.
>>
>>55864196
Faggot. Stop licking the Jew-controlled-burger-dick.
We are not bros
>>
>>55865589
Nah, mate. Fuck the rest of europe. When Obama and Merkel are purged we will look at some glorious times with our american bros.
>>
>>55864196

Honestly I can't stand Germany. I worked their for two years and the people were beyond irritating. It was what I'd imagine working in an environment of 100% women would be like. After about 2 months it got really old. I honestly think getting keked by Muslims has a 50/50 shot of improving Germany.

Czech Republic is nice tho. Girls hotter there too.
>>
>>55865800
Don't blame all of germany for the specific bad time you had in one work environment in germany.

I don't blame america for detroit either.
>>
>>55864196
"treated Nazis like kings?" You mean grabbed the 50 who would be most useful to them, and rounded the rest up to die In Eisenhower's open air prisons. You speak english and have internet access. You have no excuse for not knowing even basic fucking history even if it's censored in your country.
>>
>>55866009
Not speaking for every single nazi, but compared to everyone else americans treated nazis very well in their prisons.
>>
>>55866009

Still better than what the Russians did :)

>>55865959

Yeah for sure, was half joking anyway. This was in Saxony which seems sort of like the German equivalent of Detroit.
>>
File: 1446713203963.jpg (40 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1446713203963.jpg
40 KB, 400x388
>>55865679
>>55865423
>>55864196

Fucking obvious proxy-user.

Nobody with the right mind is supporting the USA in germany anymore.
>>
>>55866264
that's the reason why you want to team up with murica? go to bed again!
>>
>>55866580
>>55867352
All this unnecessary hate from you sandniggers. Our american brothers are willing to bro it up but you need to shitpost about it.

What is there else in this world?

Japan hates everyone foreign.
Rest of europe are slaves to germany and the ones below us can't obviously be friends with us.

Russia will never have friends.

America is the only decent thing left.
>>
>>55864196
Fuck you god damn g*rmans.
YOU FUCKED EUROPE TWICE BY DRAGGING IT INTO WORLD WAR AND NOW YOU ELECT MERKEL TO FLOOD MY ANCESTORS HOMELAND WITH FUCKING SHITSKINS
>>
>>55867842
>politics
>mattering at all
Name one country with decent politics. Also Merkel fucking backstabbed us. Don't want to hear this shit from you who put Obama on the throne.
>>
File: 1431433490122.jpg (54 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1431433490122.jpg
54 KB, 500x750
>>55864196
Ich liebe dich meinen deutschen kamerad ^_^
>>
>>55868007
>politics
The genocide of Europe is not politics, considering all of the brilliant scientists that came from your country I would expect you to be able to make that distinction.
>from you who put Obama on the throne.
I voted for Gary Johnson, faggot.
>>
>>55868142
It's literally about politics right now, what are you being braindead about?

Also no one gives a fuck what an individual voted for when we scale it up to countries in this thread.

Won't stop you. There was plenty of love of americans in this thread. Don't need your ass to agree on this.
>>
I'm Canadian and willing to be bros with all European countries, Straya, New Zealand, and'Merica
>>
>>55864196
Germoney, you are okay in my book. I traveled to Bavaria as part of my German language minor in Uni. It was based.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.