[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suppose intelligent aliens invade the Earth. All nations and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11
File: 11776.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
11776.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
Suppose intelligent aliens invade the Earth. All nations and religions put aside their political, military and historical differences to side together for the ultimate war.

There's waves of aliens, and only a few billion of us. The world governments begin to fall, and human resistance forces begin to lead the fight along remaining superpowers.

Would you side with the human governments and resistance, or become an alien collaborator?
>>
>>55863906

>Would you side with the human governments and resistance, or become an alien collaborator?

I'm joining X-Com senpai.
>>
>>55864127

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

f.am filters to senpai.

No fucking wonder I've been seeing it so much. I've been curious about this. How come everyone's saying "desu senpai" again all the sudden? Damn.

It's probably because I hardly ever use the other word.
>>
>>55863906
are the alien females hot and want human seed?
>>
>>55863906
Why would we attack innocent aliens? Just because there are violent aliens doesn't mean all aliens are violent. Better check your human privilege, shitlord.
>>
>Implying nigs and sandnigs wont just blame whitey like usual and just keep doing what they were already doing
>>
>>55863906
>for the ultimate war.

Any more info on this? Doesn't seem like a good war to start when we're clearly outnumbered,
>>
>>55863906

What if the aliens are fleeing war and terrorists on there planet? It's 2015. That's right conservatives. TWENTY FUCKING FIFTEEN. There's no reason to judge people anymore. We should take in as many aliens as we can, and let them come and go as we please. No need to be xenophobic. If a few of them kill us its the price we pay. It's not all of them, and all people have some bad eggs. Come on guys. Progress.

#AliensWelcome #NotAllAliens #OneGalaxy
>>
>>55864730

A combined force of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, India, North Korea, China, Japan and Russia could hold out a few years, not including radical groups that give up and start bombing UFOs
>>
>>55863906
>implying they wouldn't just take all the whites with them while everyone else has to stay here and drown in pisslam
>>
>>55863906
first, we have to exterminate shitskins, they will hold us back, and probably sell off the human race to the aliens in exchange for shinny trinkets
>>
>>55864244
Tbh senpai
>>
>>55864964

> Implying they wouldn't be angry at whites for not continuing Hitler's task of contacting the Vril
> Implying they wouldn't expect fluorescent-skinned, white haired, purple-eyed true Aryans to have their job complete in time
>>
File: 1368850275699.jpg (16 KB, 285x279) Image search: [Google]
1368850275699.jpg
16 KB, 285x279
>>55863906
>All nations and religions put aside their political, military and historical differences

Logic error.
>>
>>55863906
Twist. There are no such things as interstellar aliens.....these are actually demonic hybrids that are trying to trick the human race into believing that we were created by them, thereby uniting all religions and creating the on world government. These same demons have been manipulating the wealthiest and most powerful people in history to establish what we call the New World Order.

Satan tried it with Hitler, but it was not time. Now the Jews are back in Israel, and the stage is set for the final battle. We still have some time. But as soon as you see that the Jews have kicked the mudslimes out of Jerusalem and begin building the temple, we only have a short time left.

This is a true story.....
>>
They can't be very intelligent if they travel across the universe to 'invade' Earth.
>>
>>55863906
I'll side with winners.
>>
File: notamerchant.jpg (345 KB, 577x577) Image search: [Google]
notamerchant.jpg
345 KB, 577x577
>>55865676
>>
Obviously join aliens. Will be the first to volunteer as their gun-layer to help them exterminate the important targets ASAP.

I wouldn't even care whether they're good or bad. When what you have is 100% bad, you shouldn't really care about what you're changing that into, simply because there is a chance to better the situation. Think Ukraine and Yanukovich.
>>
>>55863906

>Aliens arrive at Earth
>Sit a few hundred thousand miles away and kill us from above

The only scenario if there was a war. Same logic behind the US doing drone strikes instead of sending in waves of Marines. Why risk your own lives when you can hit them from a distance?
>>
>>55863906

If they have the tech to come here they slaughter us in a week and there is shit we could do about it.
>>
File: Born.png (19 KB, 116x160) Image search: [Google]
Born.png
19 KB, 116x160
To the end, either this world is an irradiated ball of dust that no one in the galaxy wants or we're free, no compromises.

If we're to go we'll go in such a spiteful, hating manner that the universe will gaze upon earth in awe and horror.

>>55865334
That's how humans work, we may turn against each other for things but when push comes to shove and there's no option but to ally or die, we ally, differences be damned.

Give us an enemy, especially an ultimate enemy like an alien invasion would be, and we'll fight to the end.
>>
>>55864744

#ADVENT #EXALT
>>
>>55863906
>or become an alien collaborator?
why would aliens need human help for this?

if they're strong enough they won't care and just genocide us without a second thought.
>>
>>55864922

Nah Israel dropped out of the Council and is collaborating with unknown alien elements.
>>
>>55865123

>Vril

Muh nigga.
>>
>>55865334
Even the Muslims, the least peaceful people we have on Earth have an expression for that.

Me against my brother
My brother and I against our father
My family against our tribe
Our tribe against the world

It's human nature to have an in group and an out group. Depending on the nature of the conflict the in group can be as small as 1 or as big as it needs to be as long as there's an outside threat to fight against.
>>
File: 512ZV64ESKL.jpg (55 KB, 368x500) Image search: [Google]
512ZV64ESKL.jpg
55 KB, 368x500
>>55863906
So you just naturally assume aliens from another planet are violent because you fucking Cis White heterosexual shit lord patriarchates are. Fucking typical.

We all know that if aliens come they won't look like white old beings with big dark eyes, your typical cracker fantasy right there, but the true Nubian gods that they are.

And why do we call them aliens, I'm sure they have their pronouns they would be preferred to called so we better ask them. God you people make sick.
>>
>>55863906
>what would you do?
I would help all the refugees of course.
>>
>>55867469
>>55867469
>>55866344

Where is that picture liberals like to share? The one with Earth with the caption "Welcome to Earth where we will probably attack you for being different from us!" Doing the typical self-flagellating and assuming anything non-human is here to help out magically and prove them right.

When it's actually going to turn out the aliens might be here to kill us because we're different too. We managed to get to the stars while we were fighting wars across the planet at the same time.

Hell, personally if anything I think aliens we met are going to be explorers who are just here to explore and nothing else. See shit, record shit, send it off to where ever, move on to the next planet.
>>
>>55867679
You're retarded to not assume they won't be hostile.

> hurh durh y do advance species try in the first place to expand?
hur durhhh resources
>>
>>55868066

this

although i hope we luck out like crazy, and they're all like

>our energy source produces this waste *points to barrels of oil inside ships
>whoa bro you have a shitton of fuel *points to earth's toxic refuse
>>
You fucking bigoted shitlord just naturally ASSuming everyone else is just as evil as you white devils.
>>
>>55863906
Wow, I'm literally watching this right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lj2afg31oU
>>
MUTARE AD CUSTODIAM, X-RAYS
>>
I'd remove kebab
>>
I'm sticking with humanity. We will steal their tech and finally take to the stars. We will make the universe our bitch or die trying
>>55864401
yes, but they inject their eggs into your testicles through your urethra which then grow into botfly-like larva you have to cum back out into them. It will be horrifically painful yet someone out there will be really into it
>>
>>55864244
kek desu senpai
>>
>>55868481

Finally someone else in this thread gets it.
>>
It would be pest control, anything with the tech to move across space could wipe us out in hours. Think half life.
>>
If they have the technology to travel at speed of light, they have the technology to make meed almost inmortal.

I will go to the ayy lmaos.
>>
>>55868066
If they're sufficiently advanced, they may just want to use us for entertainment.
>Next on Awkward Contact, we'll be visiting JSXe234, or as they call it, Earth! How will they react? Diplomacy? War? Attempts at mating? Tune in next Flargnoc to find out!
>>
>>55864127
Enjoy getting killed during hidden enemy movements or being shot in the back as some Ethereal takes over the mind of the guy behind you or panics him into shooting at random.
>>
>>55868938
being immortal means they could torture you forever. Don't do it anon
>>
>>55863906
>>55863906
If aliens invaded earth we would be glassed in minutes.

There wouldn't even be time to hold a stupid little independence day meeting.
>>
Requesting the copy-pasta that compares the British colonization of India with an alien invasion of earth
>>
>>55863906
i hope this is just a philosophical exercise, because there is no way in hell we could fight off a species that has the technology to get here
>>
File: 1085px-3050U_Imp.jpg.png (695 KB, 1085x899) Image search: [Google]
1085px-3050U_Imp.jpg.png
695 KB, 1085x899
that really depends on the aliens.
>>
>>55867936
You know that scene in Independence Day where those hippies are the first to get BTFO. That's liberals.
>>
I would buckle down and kill as many people as I possibly can. Humanity just doesn't have much to offer. If the aliums win then good for them. If humanity wins then at least a small portion of the people I hate would be dead
>>
>>55868066
It'd be funny, if the aliens use some kind of kinetic weapon to wipe out major cities and lefty progressives still try to be alien apologists, hurr the real victims are the aliens
>>
>>55867936

>Hell, personally if anything I think aliens we met are going to be explorers who are just here to explore and nothing else. See shit, record shit, send it off to where ever, move on to the next planet.

So let's say an alien ship dropped down right on the front lawn of the White House tomorrow.

What are the odds of them wanting to start a war? What resource would we have that they couldn't get from elsewhere that would make them want to destroy us other than maybe fossil fuels.

Yeah, change some wording and you have an argument that the Native Americans could have used, but Earth is a fraction of a speck of a blip on the galactic scale that any sort of resistance would seem like it would be too much trouble for a group with interstellar travel.
>>
>Intelligent aliens
>Super high tech
>Caring enough to "go to war" with us, pathetic primates
>Humanity standing a chance
>>
>>55868066

Literally no resource in the entire universe is worth going to a different star system for
>>
>>55868740
>you will never blare Fortunate Son through a loudspeaker as you mow down sectoids with an M60
Feels bad, man.
>>
>>55869453

>seriously believing this

use your imagination dude, we're not actually hard committing anything at this point in term of planetary resources, we're looking around to see if there's something we want
>>
>>55869410

Wiping out the competition. Best thing to do is kill other sentient life before they reach FTL tech where shot meteors kill planets before they can even be seen coming. Nip it in the bud from their POV.
>>
>>55868481
>>55869531
>New X-Com
baka desu senpai
>>
>>55863906

>The whole world

you mean the west and the far east? If you have the tech to expand the vast expanses of the cosmos resistance from modern day Earth probably warrant needing a human collaborator
>>
>>55869453
Maybe they would enslave us?
>>
>>55869668
Enemy Unknown was great you memer, especially with Long War.
>>
>>55869636

We're looking around our solar system to see if there are any asteroids made entirely of paladium or whatever, that might be worth the extreme cost of dragging it back to earth and letting it fall in the ocean.

But shit, it takes fucking decades to even get to the edge of our star system. What could possibly be worth the multiple light year trek to another one?

>>55869750

If they can get to our planet they don't need slaves. Least not the manual labor kind.
>>
>>55869642
That won't happen, the same way we don't just wipe out competing cultures, religions and nation.
>>
File: 1447539328925.jpg (194 KB, 650x813) Image search: [Google]
1447539328925.jpg
194 KB, 650x813
>>55869977

i'll be sure to remember to add that in somewhere
>>
File: 1314272282812.jpg (92 KB, 390x400) Image search: [Google]
1314272282812.jpg
92 KB, 390x400
I'm pretty sure our advanced slingshots would be useless against a civ that has the tech to accomplish interstellar travel.
>>
Try to do what the non white races are doing to us. Breed them out and acquire their superior genes
>>
I SEE YOU XENU!

Your data gathering wont work on me faggot!
>>
>>55863906
The aliens could just rope a nearby asteroid and chuck it at Earth.
>>
>>55870790

Well, not if they wanted to colonize.

If that were the case, instead, they would lob a bunch of smaller asteroids at major population centers
>>
>>55863906
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg
>>
>>55869004
Or dying because you couldn't hit a target 3 inches in front of you
>>
>>55869977

We do kill problem species to extinction, and imagine how much easier it would be when the threat isn't even from the same evolutionary chain.
>>
>>55863906
>Suppose intelligent aliens invade the Earth.
=IF(ALIEN_INVASION_MAINSTREAM_NEWS,"PROJECT_BLUEBEAM","")
>>
>>55864244
>it took you nearly 2 weeks to figure this out

average murican
>>
>>55863906
I would join the aliens 100%...humanity is a disgusting virus that must be contained.
>>
>>55863906
>Fighting the aliens
>Not joining for delicious alien pussy
>>
Humanity is fucked.

I welcome our superior alien overlords.
>>
>>55872128
>liking alien pussy.
>not liking squishy gooey alien tentacles.

fag
>>
>>55863906
I'd become an alien collaborator just as soon as I could. I don't care if it would even be on the losing side. Humans are a scourge that I'm beyond tired of.
>>
>>55863906
I'd side with humans since I am one myself. Unless the aliens literally look like cute anime girls :P.
>>
File: ayylmao.png (125 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.png
125 KB, 500x281
>>55869004

Nah personally I thought I'd end up as Chrysallid cock sleeve zombie knowing my luck.

>>55869410

That's what I'm thinking too. I think a lot of aliens because I have this weird love/hate thing going on with the concept. Everyone's thoughts on aliens is basically humanity projecting humanity.

We really have no clue what these things will be like and we take guess BASED ON US. What you think about alien life says a lot about what you think of human life.

So where everyone either thinks aliens are gonna come fuck us up or they're going to come be smug as fuck, I propose they're going to be so different than us that their actions might completely baffle us.

We forgot how much we cooperate and get a long too. How much we don't fight. How many of our explorations into the unknown have ended up peaceful and beneficial.

If you project the traits everyone is leaving out -- aliens are going to come take pictures of us to brag about on alien social media and probably try to have sex with us.

I fear alien rape more than alien lasers rifles.

>>55871553

Oh maybe it's because I have a fucking job and I'm not spaming "T.B.H. F.AM C.UCK!" every fucking post every fucking post every fucking day like you guys do. I'm glad it got filtered because pretending to ironically make fun of black twitter to the point of becoming black twitter was getting old fast.
>>
I don't mind being a race traitor if it means evolutionary advantages (like not going extinct)
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.