[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
According to economists, free migration would double world GDP.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1375325642130.jpg (107 KB, 718x900) Image search: [Google]
1375325642130.jpg
107 KB, 718x900
According to economists, free migration would double world GDP. Why are you against free migration, /pol/?
>>
>>55863258
You again? Fuck off.
>>
File: polly.jpg (32 KB, 366x321) Image search: [Google]
polly.jpg
32 KB, 366x321
>>
>>55863258

Quality of life and income would decline in my country so no
>>
>>55863258
This thread needs to stop
>>
>everyone immigrates to the best countries
>never to the shittiest ones
>best countries are now trashed beyond belief
sounds like a good plan!!!
>>
>>55863258
Because fuck nigger. Thats why OP
>>
Economics student reporting in.

Increase in GDP doesn't mean shit unless it's compared to expenses or in this case HDI. Any economist would be very fucking careful about making such retarded blunt statements.

America has GDP in the trillions but still runs a deficit.
>>
If Saxons divided all the land in our countries amongst the men, and foreigners could never own it but only rent, it makes sense. (numbers 33:54)

I wouldn't mind having cheap labor to work on my estate.

But, since we're all slaves and the banks own all the land, immigrants are just more competition in the field, and bankers reap all the rewards.
>>
>>55863258
saged and die
>>
>free migration would double world GDP
how
>>
Is he a JIDF?
>>
>>55864253
Free movement of labor = more productivity and more specialization. If an American is better at job x and a Chinese is better at job y, it makes more sense for the American to be allowed to move to China to perform job x there instead of the Chinese company having to outsource, or pay tariffs, or go through a tedious immigration process to bring over the worker they need for job x. And vice versa for the Chinese worker going to the US to perform job y.
>>
are you a JIDF?
>>
>>55863258

>US GDP per capita would go from $50k to $20K

I think I'll pass.
>>
>>55864423
does that kind of migration really happen enough to double world GDP?
>>
>>55864253
Anything that inhibits free trade will produce deadweight loss.
>>
>>55863258
Forget it....Forget it if it's true or not...
REALITY CHECK....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPgohNERJBI
>>
>>55864583
Deadweight loss like providing security and stability to the lives of the people that free trade like to think of as commodities.

Trade can never be fully free.
>>
>>55864583
If you think in pure Jew.
>>
>>55863258
You damn well know why. Fuck off
>>
>>55863258

bullshit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.