[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
now that we're finally hating on mudslimes again can we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
now that we're finally hating on
mudslimes again
can we PLEASE stop with the "you need to grow a beard to be manly" meme?

I'm sick of hearing that shit, when mudslimes are the only ones who grow out beards.
If we keep propagating this shit, pretty soon white women will flock to mudslimes thinking they're "manly " and
Europe will be doomed.

Plus white people who have beards tend to be hipstershit assholes who live in gentrified liberal neighborhoods
>>
I have a sweet-ass beard, not too bushy or hipsterly, and thinking about shaving it for this exact reason, or at least going to stubble-look.
>>
it's fashionable currently and like all things fashion it will fall out of style soon enough to something even worse
>>
I rock a straight up mustache.
>>
I grow my beard because I'm fucking bald. It pisses me off that hipster faggots grow out their beards as a fashion statement.
>>
Beards are for keks.
>>
Beards are manly, clean shaven men are pussified keks
>>
>>55863156
Real men shave.
>>
File: 1443133920451.jpg (131 KB, 525x809) Image search: [Google]
1443133920451.jpg
131 KB, 525x809
>>55862416
>I can't grow a beard and I'm self conscious about it

Low test faggot.
>>
>>55863156
The demographics have switched. Insecure normie faggots all grow beards now. Just like le manbuns
>>
>>55863156
Do you have sleeve tattoos too?
>>
too each their own, I have a beard and mustache, others don't. however, facial hair exhibits higher testosterone which is good for mating purposes.
>>
File: 012_viking_rusF.jpg (83 KB, 302x425) Image search: [Google]
012_viking_rusF.jpg
83 KB, 302x425
>>55862416
Odin would like a word with you
>>
>>55862416

>pretty soon white women will flock to mudslimes thinking they're "manly " and Europe will be doomed.

I thought this board already believed this was happening, now it'll be caused by beards?

I cant' grow a beard, so it's all good.
>>
>>55863318
their pussies?
>>
>>55862416
Right there with you OP. I've got a glorious red/brown/grey beard that I shaved simply because these emasculated faggots want to hide behind theirs.
Bunch of estrogen filled he-shes that think that the capability of cultivating facial hair makes them manly. Meanwhile they wear skinny jeans, whine about their fucking feelings, drink piss beer, and generally behave like 14 year old girls.
>>
>>55862416
i have a beard and you can suck my cock.

if you do the opposite of hipsters then you are letting them own the beard. same with the muslims. own your shit anon, dont let others take it from you.
>>
I have a beard because I like dwarves. Also because it shields me from heat on my job.
>>
The ironic thing is that men who feel the need to grow a beard to show their masculinity tend to be quite insecure.

I always see a bunch of either skinny, weak-chinned hipsters sporting beards or fedora gentlemen.

"Beard culture" is just stupid.
>>
File: paper-vikings_00342168.png (3 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
paper-vikings_00342168.png
3 MB, 1440x900
>>55863565
Nope I'd never get any faggot shit like tattoos or piercings.
>>55863471
I don't even pay attention to what those types do, I can only hope that I'm not associated with them.
>>
Reminder that if you feel like you need a beard to look manly then you just have shit tier facial aesthetics.
>>
only people who have weak jaws and fat necks grow beards
>>
You have to be a real pussy to shave your beard off just because Muslims wear them.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.