[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From a third perspective with zero bias this guy did nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1447645380001.jpg (48 KB, 600x736) Image search: [Google]
1447645380001.jpg
48 KB, 600x736
From a third perspective with zero bias this guy did nothing wrong.

Imagine this a bear is living in the woods, then one day a hunter comes and kills his entire family. The bear for the rest of his life see's humans and has great anger attacking the first minute he can get his revenge.
>>
>>55862399
before even caring about what drivel you wrote I'd like you to explain why you thought
>see's
was the correct way to type this word
>>
Since when could verbs be possessive?

What does the bear's seeing possess?

Whatever it is, I hope it's better than your fucking shitpost, you vermin
>>
>>55862399
I can't imagine being killed by a Shitskin faggot like this homo. Fuck, I'd be pissed.
>>
>>55862399
So granting that he's "morally pure" in some meaningless adolescant sophomoric sophistry, should humans just stand still and let him kill?
>>
>>55862794
I'm just saying he is morally correct in just justice. I don't think the human should just stand there and let it be killed. Humans and bears can co exist though if hunters stopped shooting them.
>>
>>55862399
>muslims are bear

Literally racist.
>>
Ah is this one of the victims killed while minding his own business at the cafe?
>>
>>55862399
Except that none of them are ever actually fighting for that reason. Like, some kind of exclamation of "This is for my dead family!" would grant some hint of nobility to their actions, but it's usually just "Allahu Akbar!".
>>
>>55862913
I know right?

What an insult to bears everywhere. Muslims are more akin to parasites.
>>
>>55862399
You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.