[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, don't you realize you're being manipulated by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10
File: ISIS_made_in_USA1.png (348 KB, 814x803) Image search: [Google]
ISIS_made_in_USA1.png
348 KB, 814x803
/pol/, don't you realize you're being manipulated by ISIS? Here's how:

1. Terrorist attack.
2. Conservatives and pol-tards get mad and spread anti-Islamic propaganda.
3. Muslims in western countries feel marginalized. Liberals sympathize.
4. Western armies retaliate.
5. Muslims witness their home countries being destroyed and innocent lives lost. Some turn to ISIS in frustration.
6. Repeat.

ISIS feeds off the hate. They crave military intervention. You give them power. I hate to say it but if this continues it may mark the end of the human race all together. The only opinion may be to live along side Muslims.
>>
Sharia law does not allow for coexistance, but war is indeed their game.
>>
ISIS are literally internet trolls IRL

And people keep feeding them.
>>
>>55862265
But there are plenty of Muslims who don't prescribe to those laws.
>>
ISIS said this last year they wanted a direct war with all the people who are bombing them now and they are getting it.
>>
>ISIS WANTS THE WEST TO GO I TO THESE TERRITORY AND ANIHHILATE THEY.
Please, they don't even have a fucking citizenry, everyone they try to rule over is running away from them. With no nation to rebuild, we'll kill the fuck out of those Luddites and wash our hands clean of the aftermath. After what they did in France, they're gonna be nothing but small sectors hiding in caves, the dumb fucks--good riddance
>>
>>55862265
> China
> Russia

Uh huh, Muslims are unstoppable. They cannot be controlled.

C.U.C.K.
>>
File: terrorpepe.png (280 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
terrorpepe.png
280 KB, 499x499
>>55862064
Military intervention abroad creates more pissed off radical islamists.
Killing radical islamists at home and removing migrant gibs gets rid of the radical islamists.
>>
>>55862064
i think you're halfway right. hilariously the leftists i know and roll my eyes at are now mad at 'bankers' for 'funding this terrorism.' they don't know the bankers are hooknosed instead of white cis oppressors but the endgame is the same as /pol/ would have argued for before the attack, while /pol/ is presently mad at dune coons and ignoring greatest ally
>>
Sounds good. ISIS can't win and eventually all Muzzies in West are dead or deported.

There is no downside.
>>
>>55863684
This.

Russia will wipe them all off the face of the Earth
>>
>>55863383
Doesn't change the fact that islam is, statistically, far more likely to inspire terrorists

If "hurt feelings" make someone gun down 100 people in the streets than they weren't "moderate" to begin with.
Quit trying to bury your head in the sand and act like there isn't a threat.
>>
>>55863684
Nah, the West is wracked by Civil War, while Asia and Russia keep on keeping on. They will be there to pick up the pieces when its all over.

In Russia and China, all religious extremism, including Atheism, which is perhaps the worst of all, is suppressed.

Your lebbos aren't going to go without a very, very costly fight.
>>
>>55862064
Fucking hell, can't we arrest Latuff for doing terrorist propaganda already
>>
>>55862064

All I needed to know about Islam I learned on 9/11 2bh faM.
>>
>>55862064
But if the vast majority of muslims are peaceful and loving individuals like the media tells us then surely they won't turn to ISIS right? And if they do turn to ISIS so easily, isn't #notallmuslims false?
>>
ISIS does indeed want a war but I don't think they realize how good at war we actually are. They think by us engaging in war it will strengthen their message and thus strengthen their state, when in reality we'll just clean the floor with them.

How to handle the fallout of destroying ISIS is another matter, though. And we're not so good at that sort of thing.
>>
If they want war...why don't we give them war?

The western nations could literally wipe off every trace of Islam off the planet if such a war ever took place.
>>
>>55863563
But you're forgetting about the innocent people who will be killed in the process. Little boys who witness that destruction will turn to those small cave dwelling groups in caves and the process will repeat. The west will always seem like the bad guys in theses situations.
>>
File: 1412494204026.gif (2 MB, 320x192) Image search: [Google]
1412494204026.gif
2 MB, 320x192
>>55862064
>ISIS feeds off the hate. They crave military intervention. You give them power. I hate to say it but if this continues it may mark the end of the human race all together. The only opinion may be to live along side Muslims.

Genocide.

That's what everyone is thinking, but no one wants to say it.

Maybe we can get the so called bro tier Sikhs to finally do what they claim to be about and go do it.
That or we air drop the Serbs some unfiltered cigarettes, eye patches and some rusty .38 ammo.
>>
>>55863927
why would we arrest him and not 90% of facebook?
>>
>>55863850
That doesn't make any sense. Muslims are weak
>>
>>55864073
They won't until anti-Muslim propaganda reaches a boiling point. Then they'll just say"fuck it. White people are assholes. Go team ISIS!". Your hate will drive them to extremism.
>>
>>55862064

I can't disagree with you. You seem to make a valid point. I think the vast majority of Muslims migrate and integrate well and stay quiet/out of the way [here in the U.S.].....Europe seems to attract a scumbag-tier or perhaps is just too difficult to adapt to for these mogrels.
My theory is that since the U.S. has already had a large influx of prior generation immigrants (Mexicans, Irish, Italians, Russians, Asians of all flavor), Muslims from abroad can more easily assimilate by following their footprints in moving up the social ladder: start by working labor jobs, eventually move into white collar work, and eventually into local politics....

But I digress, your points are worth debating.
>>
>>55864225
It'll never work. There's too many Muslims intertwined in western society. Destroying their home countries will not end well. I'm taking about violent protests and home grown terrorism.
>>
>>55864501
Then I guess they weren't good people after all. Sorry, but good people don't just become evil when the going gets rough. Just look at the Kurds, they are muslims. They had it worse than everyone and still do what's right.
>>
>>55864185
I didn't forgot. Those kids are either being kept home in Syria and watching ISIS murder their neighbors. This isn't an Iraq situation where we remove a dictator who kept a region stable and thus allow for the chaos that makes us look bad. It's us entering into a chaos and killing is most obviouas instigators. Besides, we owe them for letting Assad wreak havoc on them.
>>
>>55862064
ISIS isn't the problem, the problem is multiculturalism and the jews.
>>
>>55862064

NATO , Russia and China needs to bomb the shit out of them

So does Jordan , Saudi Arabia and other sensible muslim nations
>>
>>55864778
God, autocorrect fucking sucks
>>
>>55864729
>It'll never work. There's too many Muslims intertwined in western society. Destroying their home countries will not end well. I'm taking about violent protests and home grown terrorism.

Their is never too many if you are motivated.
>>
>>55864687

Also, in European countries the social-welfare-benefits just create a shit-tier class of muslim immigrants. That void is already filled by blacks in the U.S...
>>
>>55864501
well they are assholes then arent they? I mean THEY are literally killing us without anybody starting to slay muslims in the street while simple words are enough to drive them into the arms of extremists?
>>
>>55864805
>Saudi Arabia
>Sensible
>>
>>55862064
You're fucking stupid if you think snackbars with AKs are going to "bring down the human race"
>>
Playing ISIS game would be retaliating by lynching/killing/harrassing muslim in Western countries.

Bombing ISIS isn't that much of a problem, as they did a good job secluding themselve from non endoctrinated civilian.
>>
>>55862064
I don't see how this is a bad thing. If more Muslims join ISIS, that means more Muslims will be weeded out and eventually killed. Seems like a win-win to me.
>>
>>55864766
Good and evil become relative at this point. If you're anti-Muslim, you're evil to them. If they ensure prejudice day in and day out everyday for several months even though they didn't comment any crimes, they'll retaliate. Their retaliation will feel justified.
>>
>>55862064
>The only opinion may be to live along side Muslims.

JTRIG detected
>>
>>55862064
What's your solution then Mr.know-it-all? Let them behead us on our own soil?
>>
>You have to constantly muslims' ass
>Or they'll blow you up
>But they're still the religion of peace
>>
>>55862064
>Liberals sympathize

This is happening less and less, even in Commiefornia. In fact, some of the most liberal people I know, one even going to UC Berkeley, put that French flag filter on his Facebook profile image.
>>
>>55865072
So they will retaliate with violence when facing prejudice and they are poor victims, but when white people retaliate for being MURDERED or even say something remotely anti-muslim we are the evil oppressors pushing them towards ISIS? Are you even treating them like rational human beings or mindless sheep?
>>
If "peace loving" mainstream muslims decide that retaliation against extremists is enough for them to switch sides, then they can get fucked alongside ISIS.
>>
you can hate islam without being a neokekservative
>>
>>55862064
>But if you attack them, you just make them stronger!
I hear this point thrown around all the time. The cold hard facts of the world are that violence trumps everything else. These people may have some sort of agenda that involves retaliation and recruitment based on it, but chances are, at the end of the day, they just want everyone who doesn't think like them dead. Regardless of what they want, escalating and attacking them should be welcomed. Better that the decisive battle is fought while the west is stronger so we can wipe these fanatics from the genepool so the future will not need to suffer people who think like them.
>>
>>55865145
To be honest, I don't know and it's scares me. I'd like a diplomatic solution if possible. This won't be solved with mocho American muh-guns action.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 850x400
>>55863383
It doesn't matter if they are shitty Muslisms OP. When their childern or grandchildren look in the mirror and have shitty lives due to the human condition, you think they're gonna internalize responsibility?(cause people love taking responsibility for their lives) or are they gonna point fingers and turn to that from which they came from?

>inb4 Liberal understanding utopia fixes worlds problems

Never gonna happen, social engineering is beyond your scopes, it's just chaos.
>>
>>55865347
Please, this is just a fad. The liberals will find some way to blame themselves and try to find a peaceful solutions while they equivocate and rationalize being bullied into submission by violent brutes.
>>
>>55865354
Remember, ISIS exists because of western violence and influence in the middle east. No party is completely innocent here. In order for the violence to stop, one side has to decided not to shoot back. At least long enough to find an alternative solution.
>>
>>55865145
Invade saudi arabia. It won't happen though.
>>
>>55865769
The liberal mind people. A product of brainwashing known as public education. "If I submit, I am the bigger man! Surely they will not see this as weakness and continue to attack me."
>>
>>55862064
>Implying ISIS isn't being manipulated by us
>We make fun of them
>We provoke them and purposely let our guard down
>They Attack
>We act surprised and use it to spread Anti-Islamist propaganda
>Eventually, with enough attacks, there will be full blown 6 gorillion

I've seen dozens of "liberal" friends on facebook post about Obama still wanting to bring in refugees and quotes like "Obama's making stupid decisions lately." The tides are turning.
>>
The real solution is to go after the ideology spread by Saudi Arabia. They use their wealth and power to spread the most extreme version of Islam around the globe. Western politicians will never face up to the issue because of their oil money and connections. Saudi Arabia are the source just as they were on 9/11.
>>
File: 1336980607777.jpg (67 KB, 720x503) Image search: [Google]
1336980607777.jpg
67 KB, 720x503
>>55862064
We do live alongside Muslims, we've lived alongside them for 1400 years now.

But we're not going to cower and act nice to them when they butcher people like Barbarians, they need to be crushed, again and again until they want to be apart of civilization.

And if that means we have to treat them like how Israel treats Palestinians then so fucking be it.
>>
>>55862064
Or, ya know, move to the end game and show the mudslimes why white people dominated the world for thousands of years. Only falling from their throne due to race traitors.

End game being no more mudslimes.
>>
We should let the regional powers like Saudi Arabia and Turkey take care of Isis. They are closest to Isis and therfore have the most to lose if it gains power. The airstrikes are not enough and as long as we continue them Saudi Arabia and Turkey will lean back thinking they don't have to do anything. The only way to defeat Isis is to get boots on the ground and hit them hard and whether that will be us, Russia, or the arab nations is the question.
>>
>>55865769
While I agree that ISIS more or less is an effect of western (actually mostly USA's) involvement, I can't agree with you on the lack of action. What you are advocating is submission and being passive when being slaughtered. This is a sign of a civilization that is ready to die. Majority of muslims condemn ISIS, hell a lot of them are fighting ISIS right now when all the west does is post hashtags on twitter. It is crucial to get rid of cancer, not wait for it to go away.
>>
>>55863383

>Muslims who don't prescribe to those laws.

Then they aren't muslims. Islam is less of a religion than a set of laws
>>
>>55865769
>Remember, ISIS exists because of western violence and influence in the middle east.
Can you give examples of such violence senpai?
>>
Not if 6 is the West kills or deports all muslims
>>
>>55866477
Umm... drone strikes? Literally monthly.
>>
>>55865769
Kek, muslim tribes have been attacking non muslims since its advent. Grow up with the US is responsible gor everything.
>>
>>55862064
not if we annihilate them in iraq and syria..sure it might piss muslims off in the west but they won't have a terrorist infrastructure/leadership/state like they do now. both mosul and raqqa must be completely destroyed, then the kurds or assad or whomever can rebuild a new society. And Muslims worldwide will learn a lesson they wont soon forget.
>>
>>55866404
Sure, but there are some Muslims, I
Assume most, who just kind of skip over the more extreme laws. Christians do that all the time.
>>
>>55865769

All the beheadings, burnings, rape, and death really shows the only "alternate solution" that Isis would accept is complete surrender. They aren't interested in peace, only domination.

So in order to continue this lovely fiction we call civilization, we have to resort to the only real authority there is, Force. Force is the only thing that can make these bastards stop the slaughter, and then we and all of the people Isis has hurt can get back to pretending that fairness and justice exist and not just a wonderful lie we all agree to.
>>
>>55863617
+1
>>
>>55866477
umm the whole iraq war

It's pretty well known now that the West's intervention in Iraq directly contributed to the rise of ISIS
>>
File: 1444190768155.jpg (207 KB, 692x960) Image search: [Google]
1444190768155.jpg
207 KB, 692x960
Liberal logic

>all whites are scum, yay white guilt! Imperialism is terrible

>This muslim terrorism is just a few bad appples, i promise :^)
>>
>>55865956
I understand how my response might be frustrating but the violence doesn't seem to be helping either. I want a solution just as much as you do.
>>
>>55862064

This argument is being spammed repeatedly, so it's obvious there's some shilling behind it.

Here's the only counter argument.

>G-g-guys it's ok when we kill you but it's not cool when you kill us!
>>
File: 1444866351277.jpg (25 KB, 598x338) Image search: [Google]
1444866351277.jpg
25 KB, 598x338
>>55863684
>"jews hate muslims so why would they flood white countries, supposedly their best allies, with muslims?"

its all starting to make sense my friends, the kikes are playing the long game, the ultimate false flag

>mfw we join hands with repilled zionists someday and exterminate the brown trash
>>
>>55866404
And who are you to decide what makes people muslim? Are you as fervent about adherence to your stereotype of other religions eg baptism, alcohol, mass, etc?
>>
>>55866985
That's because the violence is half assed. We didn't win WW2 by worrying if we we're being to hard on our enemies. We won it by killing them.
>>
>>55862064
>Being manipulated by ISIS
>To recruit more ISIS
>So we can kill more ISIS affiliated sand-niggers.

How is this a bad thing? What are you retarded? Its really sad that this is just a dominant wing of liberal thought.

Here's the thing, the only people that going to turn ISIS just because we bomb ISIS are those that also deserve to die. Its really that simple. If we manage to kill hundreds of ISIS and there are Muslim sympathizers that decide to turn its ALL the better for taking them from the dark into the open where we can better bomb their asses.

Btw, if we actually had a policy of no immigration from those countries there wouldn't be any threat from these terrorists anyways since no matter how many we pissed off they wouldn't get in again.

Trump 2015.

BUILD WALL
A
L
L
>>
>>55865058

This
>>
>>55862064
>Some turn to ISIS in frustration.
more reason to kill them all then

your logic is balls retarded and you talk like a homosexual

>HUUUR IF YOU DONT HIT ME IN THE FACE, THEN IM GONNA DO SOMETHING TO MAKE ME DESERVE A HIT IN THE FACE
>>
>>55867195
Simple logic would tell you that....

Being Muslim is cancerous.
Being Christian is cancerous.
Muslims are more cancerous than Christians.

We need to push people away from religion before it takes more innocent lives.
>>
File: Barry Soetoro.jpg (21 KB, 278x311) Image search: [Google]
Barry Soetoro.jpg
21 KB, 278x311
Muslims willingly marginalize themselves to justify the trouble they cause and get support of white guilt imbeciles they only dream of beheading.
>>
File: 1447535855038.png (671 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1447535855038.png
671 KB, 659x609
Yes, you are right op, we need to break the circle.

Just kill them all.
>>
>>55862064
There is nothing wrong with killing and fighting ISIS, this is not where the West has fucked up, the West fucked up in overtrwoing the secular dictatorships that keep these savages on check.

Look dumbass if you are going to trow the overused "hurr durr america created isis" line again for like the millionth time, then at least get your info straight. Did America and the West help create ISIS? Yes
Did they do it by fighting terrorists? No
These groups came up because of America's beef with middle eastern secular dictatorships
>>
>>55867695
No the west fucked up letting muslims, who have been at war with and trying to conquer Europe for 1400 years, settle inside and infiltrate our societies.
>>
The whole "we need to continue our potentially destructive behavior or the terrorists win" logic has always seemed messed up. That goes for bpth sides of this debate. I do think the moderate Muslims do present a greater long-term threat to the west than organizations like ISIS ever could, so these sort of claims don't bother me that much.
>>
>>55867810
We are talking about the creation of ISIS here
>>
>>55868152
ISIS would be completely utterly and totally irrelevant if there were no muslims in the west senpai, Arabs have been killing themselves over their sand god since Mememad entered business and nobody would give a shit if it weren't for western nationals going to fight there and them sending people to here.

ISIS itself came out from the failure of America in Iraq and is headed by the former Baathist generals that were ostracized by Maliki because of the Shia vs. sunni crap.
>>
>>55862064

>guys guys we have to not fight back and just let the muslims do whatever they want and hope we can still stick our heads in the sand and continue our peaceful sheltered western lives. who knows, maybe they will go away.

Know how I know you're a liberal?
>>
Come on guys, it's 2015.

Just put your head on the block.

You aren't a racist, are you?
>>
>>55866477

lmao is this nigga serious
>>
>>55862064
we tried that. we gave them housing, money to start up and brought their families here.
what did we get in return?
tuberculosis
drugs
rape every single day in the major cities
molestation of little girls
general crime increase
>>
>>55862064
No, the only solutions are to kill every last one of them so that no one can "remember" or colonize a different planet and let them destroy this one along with themselves. The latter is too expensive so the former is a must.
>>
>>55862064
mfw 4chan is more serious and reasonable than internet and real life
>>
File: 14436253229740.jpg (109 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
14436253229740.jpg
109 KB, 1280x960
>>55867605
>Just kill them all.
Lets do this
>>
>>55862064
>Latuff
this cuc k I swear to god.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.