[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Pill Sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Arguing with classmate about Sweden

give me red pill shit about how awful sweden is
>>
bump
bump
bump
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask
>>
We are the most keked nation on earth but a strong sense of nationalism is brewing within the country, it won't be long til things change
>>
>>55862780

keked*
>>
>>55861866
Just Google Sweden Muslim. Everything that pops up shows how bad they have it there
>>
>>55862559

fuck thats a lot of shit right there
>>
File: 1440782841887.jpg (29 KB, 600x282) Image search: [Google]
1440782841887.jpg
29 KB, 600x282
>>55862780
>>
>>55863030
kekeked?
>>
I visited Sweden for a month and it was really nice.

For shopping carts you have to like put a coin in them to unlock them from a stable and then when you return it you get your coin back. They do this to dissuade leaving your carts all around the parking lot like the white trash and niggers do here in America.

They generally eat sandwiches that are not closed. Like you'll have a piece of bread and then they lay the toppings over it. Not a big fan of this but some of them were pretty tasty.

They don't serve peanut butter in grocery stores. But they serve licorice. Gross.

People there are super tall compared to here.
>>
File: sweden.jpg (759 KB, 1139x1309) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
759 KB, 1139x1309
>>
https://themuslimissue.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/sexbrott_75_11.jpg?w=528&h=393

Sex crimes is the tall graph. The bottom bars is the size of the population. They both start at the same level.
>>
>>55863300

why she aint blue hair and blue eyes?
>>
>>55863765
>Greece
>13

>Spain
>4
>>
>>55863791

no data from after 2011 though
>>
File: american gym.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
american gym.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>55863765
Pedro, stop posting retarded shit, according to that projection, Greece is going to overtake Germany.
>>
>>55861866
The UN has already predicted that Sweden will be a third world country in 15 years.
>>
File: 61857594.jpg (106 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
61857594.jpg
106 KB, 400x400
>>55864156
>>
All newspapers are owned by jews and there is no international politics or news in them, just retarded shit.

It is a country where you can only get pussy if you agree with woman.
That is why we need no secret service, and that is why country is going to hell.

These people are fucking retards, they don't know what is going on in the world, that is why they are welcoming the arabs...

I am ex communist intruder...
>>
>>55864156

Holy fuck I can't stop watching this

It's like observing an ayyylium species or something

It's hypnotizing
>>
>>55864156
>Germany wants to take in 500k refugees a year

Sounds about right to me.
>>
>>55864156

That hambeast in the grey pants worked up a sweat at least judging by how damp her pants are.

Someone should tell those women you should diet first before exercise. They're just going to give up.
>>
>>55864533
The projection was made long before the refugee crisis. So unless the UN has a special envoy to the meetings of the Elders of Zion, then it is likely that they are just making shit up on the go.
>>
>>55864156
Can't fault them for trying to lose weight. The one in the shorts is doing pretty fucking well on the treadmill too.
>>
>>55864156
Wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>55865253
Fuck, leftists words invades my brain. Fortune seekers are not refugees!

The migrant crisis, the human tsunami, the great rivers of meat.
>>
>>55864476
>It is a country where you can only get pussy if you agree with woman.
Or be an white American tourist with really nice eyes
>mfw I am trying to visit Europe so I can fuck as many white European women as possible before you all go Allah snakbar and there are no white women left who hasn't sucked a nigger cock
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.