[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this guy fucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: untitled.png (235 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
235 KB, 600x315
I mean, is he going to jail and get fucked in the ass by Jamal?
or did he just lose his scholarship?

I've written worse things online just for the lulz, but will stop now as I don't want the party van to come looking for me.

So sad, he was a STEM major too.
>>
did he do anything? like most of America, the black lives matter psychos simply lost my interest, it's not even interesting on any level anymore, they're just losers.

If he didn't do anything he could simply argue that he was talking about the stand your ground law and in the case of him being attacked. he'll be fine.
>>
>>55861836
>but will stop now as I don't want the party van to come looking for me

Mission accomplished, they don't even need to watch you anymore because you're willing to censor yourself.
>>
>>55861836
>I mean, is he going to jail and get fucked in the ass by Jamal?
why would he? when he hits jail his going to his group "the whites".
>>
You should never make threats online, even behind a proxy or VPN, you can easily face jail time
You can say I dont like these people or I would like to see them die but if you say I WILL kill someone it's illegal (correct me if im wrong guys)
>>
Yik yak is tied to your phone number. Guy is an idiot.

Although I guess that makes false flags pretty easy to do. Someone you don't like with the app....
>>
>>55862810
>>implying the aryan nation would take in an upper crust college boy for anything other than to use and trade as a sex slave
>>
>>55862849
v& here, you're good
Carry on
>>
>>55862000
its funny they been chimping out for a week and literally no one cares not even liberals
>>
Literally just had to say, "I was at a party and someone took my phone"
>>
>>55862849
Death threats are protected speech in the USA.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/01/politics/supreme-court-elonis-facebook-ruling/
>>
>>55861836
>he was a STEM major too.

desu, I've noticed a lot of conservative people in STEM majors.

I wonder if there's a connection.
>>
>>55863081
Never done time, huh?
>>
>>55861836
Where was he arrested? Some states have "stand your ground" laws, and if it was one of these states, he could just argue that he was talking about defending himself.
>>
>>55861836
that guys an old looking teenager.
>>
He's going to get years for that.

This is a thing among SJWs now… internet harassment… he will be made an example of

Dumb fucker. He probably just ruined his life over that stupid yik yak bullshit
>>
>>55863298

Shhh, you may trigger the weak leafling
>>
Op is a faggot. This is the guy that said " some of you guys are OK don't go to whatever Nigger controlled school he was talking about "
>>
>>55863387
Care to share mr Con.
>>
>>55863298
tfw you cant do that in canada
>>
>>55861836
what a fucking moron for not knowing this could be linked to him.
>>
>>55861836
Someone that dumb was bound to fuck up somewhere. Wouldn't trust his judgement as a doctor, scientist or engineer.
>>
>>55863298

that's not what the ruling said. the decision wasnt even on a first amendment basis.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.