[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
and now the rest of the world has to deal with this mess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 1447642722348.jpg (97 KB, 370x397) Image search: [Google]
1447642722348.jpg
97 KB, 370x397
>bush sent troops into oil rich countries to destabilize and gain control
>shitskins got pissed off with usa not minding their own business and being greedy
>shitskins organized and started retaliating and committing acts of terrorism
>al qaeda, taliban, and isis are the result of this
>>
>>55861499
What's it like being 12 years old?
>>
>Obama literally supports and aids ISIS
>hurr Bush's fault
>>
>>55861499
Babbys first geopolitical post
>>
>>55861499

>al qaeda, taliban, and isis are the result of this

All existed before iraq invasion :^)
>>
>>55861627
bush seniors fault, George W Bush just followed through with plans
>>
>>55861499
Bush never bombed Libya, Yemen, or Syria. Bush didn't oust Gaddafi, Mubarak, and Al-Assad. Obama did.
>>
>>55861717
It's George Washington's fault for having founded America.
>>
>>55861796
okay, but they were in the middle east long before obama.
>>
>>55861627
if you're going to say retarded things here you might as well stop trying to be smart and just be yourself :^)
>>
>>55861499

lel @ libetards still blaming Bush after 7 years of tranny loving Obongo. 200 years from now Bush will still be blamed when the new Islamofacist caliphate starts killing people in Mars.
>>
>>55861499
They were Arab Nazis tbqh pham, hating on Jews and the West.

They had to be stopped. Don't blame Bush, they got what they deserved. Blame Obama for being a faggot and pulling out.
>>
>>55861875
Let's go back further and blame the creation of israel
>>
>>55861796
OUR GLORIOUS LION BASHAR IS STILL IN POWER!!!
>>
B-B-B-BUSH!

What a bunch of self important chodes.
>>
>>55861499

>Bush derangement syndrome: The Post

It's like the past 8 years of 0bama bombing the shit out of them simply didn't happen to you leftists toolbags.
>>
OP is right you bunch of dumb ass niggers.
Typical niggers, dumb as shit.
>>
>>55861717
As did Obama.
>>
I think the real problem is the halfassing. Sure in an ideal world America wouldn't go around imperializing everyone, but in an ideal world no one would imperializing. We don't live in such a world, therefore it's better that we be the ones on top. Now the real problem is the execution. We propped up local strongmen who brutally repressed their populations, turning the countries into pits of anti Americanism. We go to war with Iraq and the people are all like America fuck yeah and rise up, but we stop at the border and the rebels get slaughtered. Then we sanction them, causing many people to go hungry. Then we invade again, disband the army, sit idly by while looting occurs, waste a fuckton of money on contractors, and hand out fucking candy. Then after a lot of this we withdraw the ground troops and continue via bombing, which kills people, not pacifies them like a prolonged occupation would. Predictably the place descends into chaos and we are now forced to go to war for a third time. I don't doubt a lot of this is due to America trying to look democratic while still maintaining ironfisted control over the oil, but it'd be a lot better for everyone involved if we nakedly conquered the places, pacified them, and then civilized them. That way we would get the oil and the population would Americanize.
>>
Yeah okay Canada, just be a good little hat and keep sending us your oil.
>>
File: 12351.png (216 KB, 776x511) Image search: [Google]
12351.png
216 KB, 776x511
everything was just fine before obongo ruined it
>>
File: nixon kissinger.jpg (20 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
nixon kissinger.jpg
20 KB, 400x298
>>55861655

this
>>
>>55861563
>>55861627
>>55861655
>>55861678
>>55861875
>>55861943
>>55862160
Hello CIA.
>>
For those who are not CIA shills but just retarded: History didn't begin with Obamas election. Neither did it with JFK's assassination, but what can be said is that all US presidents since JFK have served the same agenda; The Anglo-Zionist agenda.
>>
>>55861499
not only is W not a co-founder of ISIS........

he is a war hero.
>>
>>55862845
Their oil is profitable to Western citizens. FDR established the oil dictatorship system, and before then even, America invaded places like Mexico. The problems of Western imperialism arise because we don't civilize these places after we conquer them.
>>
File: 03_15_ChaiTime_Obama.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
03_15_ChaiTime_Obama.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>
File: 1431987539238.png (453 KB, 706x646) Image search: [Google]
1431987539238.png
453 KB, 706x646
>>55863329
>The problems of Western imperialism arise because we don't civilize these places after we conquer them.
See pic related? That's you. Ramsay is the 0.00001% elite, and Sansa is the white race. You're standing there watching the 0.00001% elite raping the white race, while they're telling you: ''I'm doing this for you! I promise! I won't rape you afterwards, despite having already raped you previously!''
>>
Anyone who unironically writes something like: ''Anglo-Zionist warmongering is positive for the white race! Despite the white race slowly disappearing from existence due to failing birth rates and massmigration of racial foreigners into white homelands'', anyone who writes something like that, is either literally clinically retarded, or a professional CIA shill. I can't determine what >>55863329 is.
>>
>>55863808
The idea is to Westernize the Arabs, instead of forcing them to seek shelter in the West due to violence and poverty in their homelands. Liberals tell you to import the Muslims to save them, conservatives tell you to bomb them to protect ourselves. What has to be done is conquest and integration.
>>
>>55864088
You're writing complete nonsense. And you're an anti-white. because you support the extermination of the white race through mongrelization due to massmigration of racial foreigners into white homelands, which is a result of Anglo-Zionist warmongering in the Middle East and Northern Africa, which is something you support.

Fuck off, anti-white.
>>
>>55864272
I've had a convo about this with you before. All I can say is, you're a huge pleb. You're like a Roman saying that we should forfeit Egypt and Gaul and Greece because these places will ruin the noble Roman farmer.
>>
this goes back much farther than the bush administration:

Let our position be absolutely clear: An attempt by any outside force to gain control of the Persian Gulf region will be regarded as an assault on the vital interests of the United States of America, and such an assault will be repelled by any means necessary, including military force.
—Jimmy Carter, state of the union address, Jan. 23, 1980
>>
>>55861499
Obama is still trying to destabilize Syria, and the weapons the Paris terrorists used literally have the fingerprints of someone sent by Obama.
>>
>>55861499
i give it 20 years and canadians will claim that 9/11 happened after bush invaded iraq.
>>
File: 1447305234135.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1447305234135.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>55861499
Mossad is responsible.

Period.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.