[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does sexual selection work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1445740125511.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1445740125511.png
21 KB, 900x900
So the more similar I look to a girl, the greater chance she will find me desireable?

This makes sense to me, but how come white girls go out with black guys then? They look nothing alike? Am I missing a piece of sexual selection?

I don't think white women are naturally supposed to find blacks attractive.
>>
>>55861434

Cultural Marxism.
>>
women dont select op for sex
it works like that
>>
http://psychcentral.com/disorders/histrionic-personality-disorder-symptoms/
>>
>>55861434
I think your look at it all wrong. People that have black kids don't pass on whiteness to their kids. It's kind of a filter for shitty women.
>>
>>55861615
you*

typo
>>
>>55861434
White women who date blacks were abused/raped by their white fathers, so they associate all white males with that abuse.

Women with a strong relationship with their father will date men that remind them of their father.
>>
What the fuck are you talking about?
Why would women go for someone who looks a lot like them?
>>
>>55861434
Women that grew up in bad households with either absent fathers or drunk/abusive fathers, are really fucked in the head.

They have no values and promiscuity is normal.

Women that have sex with black men do so primarily because of their black dicks.

Niggers are intellectually inferior and are generally from a lower class, unless they're rappers or basketball players.

Women who have dated niggers are fucked in the head and aren't worth your time.

Just remember that, instead of getting butthurt when you see a white woman with a black man. They're damaged goods.
>>
>>55861615

A lot of acceptable white girls go through a black guy phase, but the ones who go full mudshark, well, they weren't landing a decent white man anyway.
>>
I read somewhere before that women find attributes other than looks to be more important than men.
source: don't remember
>>
>>55861434
Liberals select men based on how likely they are to piss off their dad.
>>
>>55861908

How many hits does it take to end a white girl's Mandingo phase?
>>
>>55861974

SOURCE: full of shit feminist.
>>
File: choose one.png (14 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
choose one.png
14 KB, 1000x1000
>>55861755
sorry this took a while.

If you were the guy in the middle? which one would you think be easier to get together with?

the blonde or the one with curly hair?
>>
>>55863658
What a retarded example. One is a nigger and one isnt. Fuck off.
>>
File: choose one.png (14 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
choose one.png
14 KB, 1000x1000
>>55863737
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.