[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine your a Muslim living in the West you are proud of new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: 5969592-3x2-700x467.jpg (44 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
5969592-3x2-700x467.jpg
44 KB, 700x467
Imagine your a Muslim living in the West you are proud of new found freedoms you work and contribute to society. You love Western values and culture.. now imagine that some lunatics have hijacked your otherwise peaceful religion and with backpacking from governments are committing great acts of terror in the name of your religion. Now imagine that the consequences for such a person. The attacks are fueling hate for himself and others who subscribe to his faith his religion is seen as evil and right wing hate groups are rising up and inciting violence towards him and his religion.

Imagine the horror.. here are you are minding your own business next moment you fear being persecuted for your faith. You feel the atmosphere of hate growing towards you and your people. And you are trapped. No where to go. You cannot go back because the lunatics have taken over your once safe and peaceful abode and you can't stay unless you are happy. You are stuck.

I think in times like these we must show ISIS and other groups like them that we won't fight hatred with hatred. It's time like these where the true power of love over hate is truly revealed. The enemy want us to hate Muslims so they can make it a war between us and them, but we must NOT give in to them we must not allow hate to come into out hearts.. we must stand with our Muslim brothers and sisters as a fuck you to these terrorists and as a fuck you to their idealogy.

Food for thought..
>>
jesus christ i don't even need to read a single word of this thread to know it's a shitpost
>>
>>55861373
>You love Western values and culture

So prove it, and give up the religion that's fighting them
>>
File: gsi2-overview-2.png (9 KB, 290x308) Image search: [Google]
gsi2-overview-2.png
9 KB, 290x308
>muslims
>liking freedom

kek
>>
So their homeland is shit because its run by muslims and where they moved to is becoming shit because of muslims, so why are they still a muslim again?
>>
>otherwise peaceful religion
[citation needed]
>>
File: 22321215264.jpg (197 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
22321215264.jpg
197 KB, 800x800
>your otherwise peaceful religion
>>
>>55861373
Rather than rallying the SJWs muzzies need to prove their worth by going out and slaughtering ISIS. But they don't because they secretly pop a boner when kafir are murdered
>>
There's absolutely no reason why someone in the west should continue to be a muslim.
>>
>Islam
>Compatible with western cultures and values

Uh huh. Yep. Please, by all means continue.
>>
File: Maajid-Nawaz-014.jpg (88 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
Maajid-Nawaz-014.jpg
88 KB, 700x420
>>55861734
Maajid disagrees.
>>
>>55861373
I don't know Ahmed. Maybe you should stop following some retarded religion that literally wages war against us and truly integrated. After all we gave you a home a job and peace. Not ur retarded God lol at what ur God has done for Afghanistan or Pakistan. U wanna be with of us then be one of us not that half assed bullshit and your kids better sing the fucking anthem or else fuck em and ur whole family. Can't wait till shut truly hits the fan to burn ur house
>>
>>55861373
I would denounce my religion. If my religion does support what they are doing (which it does) then I would abandon it. If you aren't trying to undermine equality, democracy and the west in general you aren't following Islamic teaching so way continue to associate with Islam?

I would also make a point of condemning their actions not as Muslims, but as civilized people. I wouldn't try to play any sort of victim card.
>>
>>55861633
>>55861664
I never understood that statement, it's like saying beside murdering, murders are otherwise peaceful people
>>
>>55861373
At that point, they aren't really a Muslim and should renounce Allah as a false God

Until Muhammad and Allah can be treated with the same mockery and outright ridicule that we treat Christianity, Islam has no real place here.
>>
Maybe they should fuck off back where they came from
>>
>>55861373

I'll just leave this here

http://poorrichardsnews.com/surprise-woman-who-started-viral-ill-ride-with/

Oh and get fucked mudshit
>>
>>55861373
>You love Western values and culture

I don't know much about Islam but I'm pretty sure that makes you an infidel and you shouldn't even be a muslim at that point.
>>
>>55861373
>Imagine your a Muslim living in the West you are proud of new found freedoms you work and contribute to society. You love Western values and culture..

This pasta is contradicting itself.
>>
>>55861373
hate is the only way, the true secular mudslimes stick to the straight and narrow, integrate, and learn to hate as well. Otherwise they learn that extreme ideas are tolerated unconditionally and islamism festers like a cancer unquestioned until people die
>>
As a Muslim you take responsibility for your kind, you should feel ashamed for yourself as well as your kin who committed these terrorist acts. Your religion is to blame for enabling these people to perform these atrocities.

If you aren't going to take responsibility for your radical sect, then you're going to have to make compromises with your faith.
>>
>>55862802
jkjbk,,
>>
>>55861373

In your hypothetical scenario, the "Muslim" in question would simply say "Fuck this religion, I'm out." and when people ask him "So you're a Muslim huh" he'd be able to say "No, I don't associate with a religion who's core tenets are about violent subjugation and who's followers espouse rules and law that completely go against what I came to this country for."
>>
>>55861373
>imagine you're a Muslim.
Kek. No thanks.
>>
File: 00.png (196 KB, 485x1840) Image search: [Google]
00.png
196 KB, 485x1840
>>55861373
c.uckold
>>
>>55861373
The problem is that not enough people are able to recognize Jewish tricks.
>>
>>55861373
>can't tell if taquiyya or just Australian
>>
>>55861373
Go fuck yourself, 'Australia'.

You're so transparent.
>>
>>55863894
/thread
>>
>>55861373

The problem with this thought experiment is that you're equating a potentiality with an actuality.

You construct an imaginary situation in which an innocent Muslim could POTENTIALLY suffer from backlash, and by doing so you attempt to excuse the dozens of people who are ACTUALLY dead.

What's more is that justifications like these are precisely what contribute to the kind of potential backlash that you're talking about. By simply playing apologetics for the Muslims, you ensure that the problem will never be resolved. Rather than calling on the Muslims to speak out against this type of violence and to take further measures to police their community, you simply absolve them of any collective responsibility and treat them as though they're the ones who are being victimised here.
>>
Why are Muslims in Europe such assholes and want the countries to change to adapt to their beliefs?

Why don't Muslims in the US want to change all our shit they way they do there? Are there just more of them in Europe? Or are they just crazier?
>>
>>55861417
Every time you see a quartarised union jack just click the little blue triangle and press "hide post".
>>
>>55861417

This.

OP is either totally ignorant of what muslims are like, or is one.... or just an all to common aussie shitposter.

Islam in its very core does not believe in Nations, or allegiance to anything but their god. They will never be proud of their adopted countries, and any contributions made are to further only their own interests.

Get fucked OP.
>>
>>55863894
So he has to leave his faith behind just because his faith is now hijacked? Why? You wouldn't expect for Jew or Christian to do that would you?
>>
>>55865312
You know more about Islam than Muslims who live it daily huh?

>>55861734
If the barbarisms of Judaism and Christianity can made compatible with Western values so can Islam.
>>
Imagine you're a Non-Muslim living in the West, you are proud of your freedoms and you work and contribute to society. You love Western values and culture.. now imagine that some lunatics have infiltrated your otherwise peaceful country and with the tacit consent of your government they are continuing to get away with great acts of terror against your people and their religion. Now imagine the consequences for such a person. The attacks are causing tremendous fear among his people and members of his faith, and if he tries to question the political narrative he is seen as an evil right wing hater who is trying to rise up and incite violence.

Imagine the horror.. here are you are minding your own business next moment you fear being persecuted for your faith/culture/nationality/race. You feel the atmosphere of hate growing towards you and your people. And you are trapped. Nowhere to go. You have nowhere to go back to. This is where you were born, this is the only country you have ever known. You are stuck.

I think in times like these we must show ISIS and other groups like them that we won't fight hatred with submission. It's time like these where the true power of justice over hate is truly revealed. The enemy want us to continue excusing Muslims so they can continue their assault on Western Society, but we must NOT give in to them, and we must not allow hate to come into out hearts.. we must stand with our brothers and sisters as a fuck you to these terrorists and as a fuck you to their ideology.

Food for thought.
>>
>Muslim
>love Western values and culture

>your a
>>
>>55865390
It isn't being hijacked, it having its teachings actually being put into practice.

It's like saying a nazi has had his ideology hijacked when other nazis start discriminating against Jews.
>>
>>55865561
>so can Islam
Get to it, then.
>>
>>55864074

>uber
>turned the meter off

Why would somebody just go in the internet and tell lies?
>>
>>55861373

>Imagine your a muslim
No thanks, would rather fucking kill myself.
>>
Oh so mean like when each time a cop does his job and niggers freak the fuck out wanting all whites dead, right?
>>
>>55865390
>You wouldn't expect for Jew or Christian to do that would you?

People were demanding that of Christians when like two abortion doctors got shot.
>>
>Muslims
>Loving western values and culture

Pick 1.

You literally just got taqiyya'd idiot.
>>
>>55861373
Habib pls go
>>
>>55861373

If you are going to be open about your faith you should have the balls to deal with the criticisms of it. If not keep your head down and shut the fuck up.
>>
File: my favourite meme.jpg (125 KB, 609x607) Image search: [Google]
my favourite meme.jpg
125 KB, 609x607
>>55861373
>Muslim living in the West
>work and contribute to society
>>
Imagine you are in a country which has been harassed by a religion which has been hostile to your country, and neighbouring countries, for 1500 years. A religion which is openly intolerant of other religions, has barbaric laws and members of their religion actively attack others because their prophet who is also a pedophile said was ok to do. A religion which has conquered and enslaved your ancestors.
Imagine how it feels when hundreds of thousands of people are pouring into your country. Sure not all of them are bad, but some are, and there's no way to distinguish them until they are blowing themselves up, or raping your daughter, or shooting your neighbour.
>>
>>55862935
>Confession time. In my Facebook status, I editorialised. She wasn’t sitting next to me. She was a bit away, towards the other end of the carriage. Like most people she had been looking at her phone, then slowly started to unpin her scarf.
Tears sprang to my eyes and I was struck by feelings of anger, sadness and bitterness. It was in this mindset that I punched the first status update into my phone, hoping my friends would take a moment to think about the victims of the siege who were not in the cafe.

what if she had just realised that islam is barbaric shite and she'd had enough of it?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.