[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
hi
>>
>>55861342
>How dare you care more about something more relevant to you
>>
File: Hahahar.png (204 KB, 333x293) Image search: [Google]
Hahahar.png
204 KB, 333x293
> FSA Flag

Top fucking kek
>>
>>55861342
>strawman fallacy
>person who made this has probably never lived overseas
>person tries to shame people
>>
>>55861342
What the fuck is the bottom left?
>>
>>55861342
KONY 2012
>>
if they kill each other all the time, people stop caring and it becomes the status quo. if they go to a civilized, peaceful country and kill civilians there, then it's going to be big news.

another point - why do you care more about your brother dying than someone on the other side of the country? because kinship exists and you'll sympathize more with those who you share a common heritage, history and general similarity. If you'd get more upset at a death within your family than trayvon martin's, you're a hypocrite and a racist :^)
>>
>>55861342
ADD RUSSIAN FLAG YOU RACIST PIG OP 200 INNOCENT RUSSIANS DIED LAST WEEK, NOT SHITSKIN BACKWARD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

CHECK YOUR PRIVELLAGE
>>
Actually, the Beslan massacre didn't get a Facebook flag either.
>>
Because France is a first world country in modern Europe with a history of pacifism.

The others have been blowing themselves up for like 500 years.

Not that hard to figure out.
>>
>i have friends in france
>i have family in france
>i've been to france
>i share similar values to the french

>i can't even name the country of half those flags
>i've definitely never been to them and probably never will

yes, they're all sad. but am i supposed to cry as hard about a stranger dying as i did when my dad died?
>>
Because France was our first ally, dating back to 1778. They found beside us in the Revolutionary War. They gifted to us the Statue of Liberty.

All these other countries haven't done JACK SHIT for us. So fuck off
>>
>>55861342
Why do non whites give a fuck about what whites think?
>>
>>55861342
A bunch of rag-head motherfuckers killing each other is one thing, them coming into the west and trying to destroy my civilization is another
>>
>>55861864
>france pacifism
>>
>>55861421
>france relevant to the US
Is this some 'muh herritage' bullshit?
>>
>>55861342
>not white enough?
Not white at all
>>
>>55861342
Why would you mourn the deaths of savages?
>>
>>55862337

Shut up you faggot. You are a disgrace to Germany.
>>
>>55861867
>when my dad died
damn homie no real talk tonight.
>>
>>55861342
Yeah because we don't give a fuck about brown people.....there I said it.

brown people kill brown people all the time and thats fine for us but dont bring that religious bullshit to the first world, its not wanted here.
>>
>>55861342
Yes

Did you forget where you were?
>>
>>55861342
I don't recognize center and bottom left tbqh
>>
>See people have a French flag filter on Facebook
>Do some researching
>Articles that hotlink the filter lead to a Facebook page every time
>Filter is created by some guy named David Marcus
>He makes a profit off of this
>Look at his profile
>He's American
>Favorites on his page include the following
>>
>'why don't you guys care about terrorism in other countries?'
>all attacks are results of ISLAMIC terrorism
>'Terrorism has no religion!!"
If only they realized this.
>>
>>55863552
To be fair, the violent Muslims are like this because they're backwards sandniggers, not because of the religion. The religion is merely an excuse for their niggerly behavior, as well as the fact that religion causes people to congregate, thus shitty people form groups.

What about Catholicism? Look at South America and Mexico. Heavily Catholic people to the point where they see the Virgin Mary in everything, have it on everything, wear crosses around their necks, and even have a group called "The Templars," but like ISIS, they kidnap children, cut heads off, but with a chainsaw and not a scimitar, hang people from bridges, peel people's faces off, etc.

Or how about Africa? Christianity is there, but the people are still ultra niggers with AIDs, child soldiers, rape of all ages, and the shit where they eat.

If anything, it's a racial and cultural issue.
>>
>>55863550
>kikebook employee is kike

who knew?
>>
>chose

Instantly disregarded
>>
>>55861342
green isn't a creative color
>>
>>55861342
I don't get the big deal either, there are majority white people anyway, so what if a few has to go, as my papa always said, you have to cull the herd once in awhile.
>>
>>55862337
I know they dont teach you much about the American revolution over there but france was a huge support of it. They also gave us the Statue of Liberty. We also share the bond of detroying your country in two separate world wars.
>>
>>55861342

I was born in a brown country. I lived in a brown country for 20+ years. I don't like the brown people in that country. They were racist against other types of brown people in their country. They didn't believe in anything of value, just Islam and power. The oppressed brown people were just as bad.

The French are pretty cool.

That's why I post the flag.

Laicite > Any Brown theory ever.
>>
>>55861342
>closet racist liberals expressing themselves through a mandate.
>>
Those countries never have their shit together, so people dying from a terrorist massacre is nothing new. In addition, many of those places are the sources of terrorism. France has a pretty functional society and has been way too generous with the way they take in the people from those other countries.

>>55861744
Did facebook even exist when that happened?

>>55862337
France has been an important ally since the creation of our country, even if we don't always see eye to eye on every issue.
>>
>>55861342
>france
>white

I don't see hordes of white young adults males invading theses countries though. Whites are outnumbered globally and they are becoming minorities in their own countries. Fuck off pls.
>>
>>55863964
Think about it. Every time someone uses that French flag filter, he makes money. He's literally profiting off of the tragedies of other people, and every jackass who uses the filter makes it worse, because not a single penny goes to the victims or their families, or even the country of France.

In fact, anyone who uses the filter is nothing but an armchair activist or "slactivist."
>>
File: 16666.jpg (64 KB, 561x347) Image search: [Google]
16666.jpg
64 KB, 561x347
Even looking at the Pali flag will give you diabetes and heart disease
>>
>>55864353
>They also gave us the Statue of Liberty

It was a huge mistake to accept it. It was created by a Jew who pushed for internationalism and immigration into our country. Look at what it says, "Give us your tired, hungry, sick, and your poor." That's referring to everyone from all over the world, and that was never America's plan from the beginning. This was a new concept put in place once the Jews came in.
>>
My redneck uncle who has used the expressions "freedom fries" and "cheese eating surrender monkeys" unironically has a French flag on his facebook right now.
>>
>>55861867
condolences
>>
>>55864543
>Palestine
>Source of terrorism

>Iraq
>Not shitty and full of niggers thanks to the US

I mean, I hate brownies as much as the next guy, but seriously. Learn your shit, Hasbara.
>>
>>55864673
I'm surprised Somalia isn't on that list. Just look at any picture of them in Sweden and they all have fat basketball faces.
>>
The flag profile pics look terrible anyway.
>>
>>55865009
I said many, not all. And yes, I'm aware that Iraq is a shit hole mostly because of the US invasion. It doesn't change anything.

>>55864858
"Freedom fries" was a ridiculous thing that only the really stupid and pro-war took seriously, but I would say 90% of America has made a joke or used a slur involving the French and surrendering.
>>
>>55864858
>mfw fries aren't even French despite the name
I don't get it, how come France has such a hallmark on claiming food that they stole as they own?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.