[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you fear the mormons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
They essentially control Utah, Idaho and Nevada outside of Las Vegas. They have a population equal to that of the Jews and they almost elected one of their members into the presidency 3 years ago.

What are they plotting...
>>
>>55861257
>that temple
To be honest I'd convert if they started building shit like that everywhere and guaranteed me a qt domestic wife.
>>
>>55861338
Dont fall for it, they are looking to usurp the US government and create a theocratic state
>>
Mormons = freemasons

however they ARE good at increasing the white population, the issue is that their leaders are in on the NWO conspiracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o278napGWmU

their temple is satanic and freaky as fuck
>>
>>55861338
Same.
>>
most likely Mormonism was created as an alternative to real Christianity to gain masonic hegemony over the Western US during the era of expansion when Christian pioneers where settling there.

Also, they run the NSA
>>
>>55861257
If you ever meet someone in the US who is unfathomably nice, kind and decent, plus they don't drink, they are probably Mormon. Doesn't apply to Harry Reid. That guy is a fucking cunt.
>>
>>55861631
Wouldn't even mind tbqfhfam
>>
Utah, non-mormon, pretty consistent /k/ here...

ask me anything...
>>
They seem pretty chill! I've spent a lot of my time in Utah around Mormons and their families, they're all right.
>>
>>55861257
I'll start worrying when the Lebanese Mormons actually take over Lebanon.
>>
>>55861638
This is true. The dad of one of my friends was really really high up in our ward and he says the majority of temple rituals are just copy pasted from freemasons. Magic sentences you have to memorize, special names you can only be called by in the temple etc.
>>
>>55861874
that's the thing. It's like the average Orthodox Jewish family

extremely upstanding and moral and pious, but unaware that their leaders are secret devil worshippers
>>
>>55861257
No, I own a parrot.
>>
>>55861871
Is there a shadow government composed of Latter day saints members... be honest we already know the answer
>>
File: Cocaine_-_Kids_Love_It.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Cocaine_-_Kids_Love_It.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
>>55861257
No. I just love drugs. They're right about booze though. Awful shit.
>>
>>55861257
US probably wouldnt be bad run by Mormons. Every mormon I have met has been extremely nice, polite and generally intelligent. They have some truly bizarre beliefs though but what religion doesnt.
>>
File: mormon grain silo.jpg (51 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
mormon grain silo.jpg
51 KB, 650x366
mormons are crazy preppers.

the church heavily encourages members to store food and emergency supplies.

the church itself stores tons of food.

there's rumors that salt lake city has an elaborate system of under ground tunnels, owned by the church. there's a city under the city.

mormons are definitely waiting for something. and they'll be ready for it when it happens.
>>
File: 1433195637210.jpg (74 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1433195637210.jpg
74 KB, 750x709
>>55861631
Sounds fine to me. 40 years ago they considered blacks sub-human. They barely tolerate them now.
>>
>>55862073
>>Grain silo

ALERT THE CARSON
>>
>>55861257

Their "prophet" was a con man and American business leaders realized it would be convenient to create a purely "American" christianity with ties to what would later become eugenics. It's merely the forerunner of the temperance movement.

Thankfully their plans were not particularly well thought out and they ended up having to settle with controlling one state and having little real influence over the USA. Had they been more successful with their cult we'd all be living like the Amish and would very likely have been destroyed by now due to the natural weakness of the type of social system such a cult would create.

Fun fact; Joseph Smith was born here in New England and ended up slowly being forced west further and further because he kept trying to con people, convincing them he could find buried treasure. His trick was simple; he would bury a small amount of money on someones' land, then a few weeks later declare he could use a magic rock to find treasure. He would then do this for free for the first person whose land he seeded with some cash, and everyone else in the area soon wanted to pay him for his services. He inevitably left the next night.

He did the same thing with finding water, and was a notorious pervert who stared in the windows of young women bathing.
>>
>>55862010
Oh dear!
>>55862073
This is also very true. They're preparing for the apocalypse - better safe than sorry, right?
>>
>>55861257
>What are they plotting...
White Islam is a religion of peace what are you talking about
That being said Romney would have made a great president and it's hilarious he lost because th only reason he did is because he can't debate to save his life
>>
File: 1446860741080.jpg (207 KB, 704x899) Image search: [Google]
1446860741080.jpg
207 KB, 704x899
>white islam
>>
>Mormons
>hate ethnic persons
>hate gays
>love patriarchy
>love white people
>love guns

Not seeing the problem. All they want is 10% of your money and you can have all the white wives and white children you want.
>>
>>55861257

the biggest problem i have with them, is their religion. other than that, they are generally really good people.

like spooky good.

yes the southpark episode is 100% correct.
>>
>>55862319

Sounds an awful lot like islam.

The book of mor(m)on also shows Smith to be lacking in historical education as it claims the natives were riding horses in antiquity, when the first horses in North America were brought in the 1500s.
>>
>>55861871
slc ogden or logan?
>>
>>55862407

They have a lot in common.

>leader gets a revelation from an angel
>surprise! it's a new story from God
>he says I can have lots of wives, and young ones too
>also we need to carve out our own state that I will lead
>>
File: 1447574394592.jpg (117 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1447574394592.jpg
117 KB, 1280x853
Pol, we need to somehow plant the seeds of a culture that is a mixture of the strength, cohesion, and pride of Nazi germany with the family values, white purity, and lack of degeneracy of the Mormons.

There's a lot of bad stuff about Mormons, but they are extremely good at producing stable white families and obedient wives. All the women fucking love baking, its amazing. I dated a Mormon is high school and she didnt let me put my bread in her oven but she did gave me fresh baked cookies on the regular.
>>
>>55861257
Funny. I've actually been thinking about becoming a mormon just to help preserve the white race
>>
File: brigham young.jpg (157 KB, 2344x2302) Image search: [Google]
brigham young.jpg
157 KB, 2344x2302
>>55862407

joseph smith was a bumbling idiot, but he was tricky enough to con people into joining his little cult.

enter brigham young. an absolutely brilliant man. a genius and polymath.

he saw an opportunity to hijack the mormon faith, and use it as a tool to fulfill his ambitions. he wanted to head out west and build his own nation (deseret).

brigham was responsible for everything great about mormons. joseph smith's little cult probably would have died off without brigham.
>>
>>55862814
why not marry a mormon and gradually convert her to straight-up protestant Christianity

which is pretty much the same in terms of every day life and morals, but minus the magic underwear and satanic shit Mr. Smith sprinkled into it
>>
>>55862164
kek'd
>>
>>55862966
>protestant anything
Almost as degenerate as modern day catholicism
>>
>>55861338

Mormons have a beautiful temple in East Las Vegas. Muslims and Christians just had dinky little mosques and churches last I lived there.
>>
>>55862261
Mormons love 40k.
>>
File: 1447169386973.png (1 MB, 1126x1192) Image search: [Google]
1447169386973.png
1 MB, 1126x1192
>>55863008

You take that back you son of a -

>modern day

Fuck, why did my church have to become so terrible?
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 851x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 851x314
>>55863047
>>
>>55862073
It's the basic "the Second Coming is nigh" thing. My family is Mormon and I swear every 2 years the world is going to end and somehow once that date passes they totally ignore it. Right now they're prepping and spent like $5,000 on equipment to go live in the woods for months because they think Russia and China are trying to crash the US economy so they can invade mainland America and take it over, all according to "economists" and some lady who died temporarily and says she visited heaven and saw a vision of the US being invaded or something.
>>
>>55862708
cookies>sex
>>
File: momo-handshake4.jpg (135 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
momo-handshake4.jpg
135 KB, 1000x800
>>55862073
Think of the conversions that would come flooding in. They would be the saviours of thousands. The tunnels under the church might be some kind of fall out shelter for helter skelter
>Salvation in this world = Conversion
>Mormonism is just a masonic cult

Converse with the lord through the veil
Now make the true sign of the nail
>>
They might have some wacky beliefs but I'd rather have a family of clean cut, white mormans as my neighbours than a pack of smelly niggers or pakis.
>>
>>55861257
>they control

They "control" a bunch of desert? Damn I'm shakin in my boots.

They live out there dumb ass of course they control it. That's the way it should be you have a right to own your own domain and that's what they do because they know Jews are bad news.
>>
>>55861766
>Also, they run the NSA
This is an interesting thing to read.

In one of my CS classes this semester my teacher was talking about the NSA and that they have this major center over in Maryland that has some lighthearted jokes with my school and others in Utah because of how many recruits they pull from here. The NSA was on campus recently to find more, but I didn't go look into it.

tl;dr mormons are like the biggest stereotype of a conservative white american that worships Israel, money, government is the good guys, anyone that hasn't sold their soul to the church is lost, etc.

tl;drx2
They're fucking crazy.
>>
Bible isn't exactly the most scientifically sound book in the world either guys. Just saying.

Mormons are kooky. But their political influence is pretty limited, and they do a lot of good in the world. Especially if you're a traditional white person. It's like Islam if Islam converted people by baking cookies and feeding the poor instead of baking infidels and feeding an army.
>>
>>55862010
>extremely upstanding and moral and pious
That's often just the image they push and then deeper they really aren't. They put on an act and smile and they're so friendly and polite blah blah blah no they're crazy. There are tons of problems here with child abuse, drugs (mormons are addicted to anti depressant medication), they are often really anti social regarding anything but a circle jerk of other mormons.
>>
Knew a dude that was Mormon he was Mexican and claimed that he would get whiter from being a Mormon
>>
>>55863341
Why invade America?
Just crash the economy and offer gibs me dats to those willing to fork over land
>>
>>55861257
>9/10 blonde qt approaches me at the train station
>"HI ARE YOU INTERESTED IN HERE ABOUT..."
>"No, sorry"
>"Are you sure?"
>"Yep."
>"Ok bye"

That's the extend of my interactions with Mormons tbqh
>>
>>55862182
Source, please.
>>
>>55861338
They do build stuff like that everywhere.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_temples_of_The_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-day_Saints

Been a member for 2 years, waiting on my girlfriend to return from her mission next summer and then we are going to get married.

It's extremely anti-degenerate and accepting of people who want to be apart of it and grow as a person. I don't understand a lot of the crazy theories and stigma I read about it on /pol/. Especially the "white islam" stuff, we don't behead people who leave the church, we don't throw acid on our women, and we don't think its legal to rape and kill any non-member. Not seeing the connection unless they're just shilling.
>>
>>55862319
>love white people
Why don't you be white but not mormon and see how much they love you lol
>>
Mormons need to update their theology to make it more modern.

Mormonism is basically a spooky white people club.
>>
>>55861996
My old fraternity basically is like a rip-off of the Freemasons. I'd bet most other fraternities are too
>>
>>55864711
If I am honest i have only met two mormons

One was a guy who owned a night club inside a cave that was lit with florescent paint

The other was some Peruvian kid from highschool who was a huge stoner
>>
>>55862708
>lack of degeneracy
They're sexually repressed to where they easily get into some disgusting shit. I used to know a black bodybuilder guy that told me more than I wanted to know about mormon men paying him to fuck them in a hotel somewhere.
They're very secretive and lie about anything if its convenient for them.
>>
File: The-Holy-See-flag.png (239 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
The-Holy-See-flag.png
239 KB, 1600x1600
Catholic here.
Mormons are heavy on the heresy, but truly abide by the Holy Spirit, though they do not recognize It for what It Is.
Every Mormon I have ever met has been kind, White, conservative, and good-looking.
They were institutionally segregated until the 1970s.
They believe that America is blessed, that Christ will return to America, that it is the chosen land.
They breed like rabbits.
They care A LOT about family tree. I talked to two mormons on the quad of University of Washington and they were saying how they can trace their lineage back to the 1600s. They have one of the largest libraries of family records in the world, if not the largest.

I wouldn't mind having a Mormon majority America, they are the most like Catholics in action although the least like them in doctrine.
>>
>>55864021
>they know Jews are bad news
What the fuck lol they nearly worship jews and israel.
>>
Will Mormons remove kebab?
>>
>>55862916
>joseph smith was a bumbling idiot

ha...hahaha. ha.

Joseph Smith taught the real truth to a bunch of 19th century ignoramuses the only way he could - through a bibleish sounding story about two peoples. One group was a dark skinned, sinful people called the "Lamanites". The other group was called "Nephites" and they were seemingly righteous, light skinned and governed over the Lamanites. They don't get along most of the time and not even the resurrected Christ coming out the freakin sky can create lasting peace between the two. (Btw 3rd Nephi 12, 13 and 14 are nearly word for word, the same as Matthew 5, 6 and 7. This is the Beatitudes - the REAL truth).
>>
>>55862521
Ogden here
>>
File: kyaa.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kyaa.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>55862182
>and was a notorious pervert who stared in the windows of young women bathing.
I've seen enough anime to know that it's just a stupid misunderstanding.

~kyaa~
>>
Hello, ex-mormon here. lived in the church for 17 years of my life. born and raised in it. I live in a family of all active mormons and most of my friends are mormons. ask me anything, i answer truthfully.
>>
>>55865550
Why did you leave?
>>
>>55864770
>I don't understand a lot of the crazy theories and stigma I read about it on /pol/.
You must not be around many mormons, nor live in Utah.

>we don't behead people who leave the church
No but there are massive guilt trips and harassment done to keep them from leaving or just reek havoc on the involved family should they leave. I used to be roommates with some mormon women who was leaving the church and they were sending people to her family's place to say whatever things they did to help result in them all turning their backs on her after treating her like shit for a while.

>we don't think its legal to rape
Not much here other than rumors. I heard supposedly about some gang rape in Provo a few years ago that was glossed over because the boys were otherwise "upstanding members of the church." Just rumors though from what I know.
>>
>>55861257
>Be Ex-Mormon
>Always curious what /pol/ thinks about it when a thread comes up
>Always, without fail cringe the fuck out with cocksure retards spouting bullshit
>>
>>55865608
don't believe it. some of the members thought processes drove me insane as well.
>>
>>55865550
Whats your tribe bitch?
Ephrom here because I am a pleb
>>
>>55865550
Do they actually think they're better than me? They always seem so nice that I think it's condescending, though that might be because I'm from Philadelphia and am sensitive to people thinking they're better than me
>>
>>55863008
underrated post
>>
>>55864862
>Mormons need to update their theology to make it more modern.
That's why they bring in people from around the whole world now and have blacks speak at some churches to show they aren't racist. They grudgingly push the pc bullshit but stay away from it at the same time. Their stance can be contradictory and confusing, but the result is with them bringing in more diversities.
>>
>>55861257
An architectural renaissance?
>>
>>55865826
never got my patriarchal blessing. i assume i am Ephriam as well, that's what all of us white Utahn's are.
>>
>>55865081

My family has theirs traced back to 400 AD, it's pretty neat desu.
>>
>>55865729
Ahahaha, I made this thread as a joke lad
>>
>>55865663
>You must not be around many mormons, nor live in Utah.
I'll give you that. I'm in New England right now and all the members I meet here are usually pretty great. My girlfriend hates being in Utah, she never really addressed why.
>>
>>55865843
Up until the 70s, Mormons believed that black people carried the mark of Cain and could not enter celestial marriage
>>
>>55865830
No, they probably don't.
If you live in Utah valley with all the pious families, then maybe they will look down on you, but the further north you go, the more libertarian they get and really don't care what you do as long as you don't give them shit.
>>
>>55864343
Plus that massive fucking data center in Utah was completed 2 years ago.
...Fuck those guys.
>>
>>55865830
from any mormon i know. No, they don't think they are better than you. they just think that you are a lost soul and probably do evil things.(from my experience)
>>
>>55865081
>I wouldn't mind having a Mormon majority America
Then fuck you, you maniac.

>>55865222
>Will Mormons remove kebab?
If the going gets rough they may remove anyone that isn't one of them.

>>55865265
Ogden here too.

>>55865550
What happened when you left the church? Was there a huge fallout with the family?
>>
>>55865983
>>55866005
That's good. Salt Lake seems like a nice city to raise a family
>>
>>55866067
nah, my parents were disappointed and sad obviously. They even tried to make me continue to go to church in hoped of reactivation but it didn't work. I have a really great family and they all respect my decision. Which is the case in probably 40% of the families that live in the same valley as me.
>>
>>55865987
The US government hands over and lets the LDS church run almost any and all genealogy records for them because the church does it for free and can process it more efficiently.
The church can probably dig up information on anyone who lived in the US for last 200 years
>>
>>55866139
salt lake maybe, depending on the part of it. I don't live in SLC so i wouldn't know very well. I live in a smaller city next to Park city, if you know where that is.
>>
File: colds.png (110 KB, 2000x793) Image search: [Google]
colds.png
110 KB, 2000x793
>>55861257
Former LDS member here,

Say what you want about mormons, but they're nice people, and they pump out white children like no tomorrow, their women are attractive as well, and their priests don't go around didling children.
>>
>>55866139
Orem is better, but I think there is some serial killer here, a few 20 something women have been going missing over that last few months.
>>
>>55865946
One thing you need to realize: Mormons from outside of Utah != mormons from here. I have mormon friends from other states, have talked to mormons from other places and they're usually nice people and they ALL are not happy with mormons here. They basically say they are scummy, going against the church's teachings, etc. Mormons here are nepotistic mental cases.

>My girlfriend hates being in Utah, she never really addressed why.
So does every other out of state mormon I've met. Why don't you ask her to elaborate.
>>
File: Washington_D.C._Temple_At_Dusk.jpg (2 MB, 2948x2004) Image search: [Google]
Washington_D.C._Temple_At_Dusk.jpg
2 MB, 2948x2004
I respect their commitment really, and the architecture of their temples is beautiful.
I've known a few and they were all nice guys, but kinda weird. Though I prefer weird to status quo so that's no attack on their character.

Only thing I have against them, is when they get into government and push their morals via law on those of us that DO like to party.
I wouldn't make laws impeding their way of life, and I expect the same courtesy.

Do what you want, leave me out of it, and I'll stand with you if you need someone to defend your right to self determination.
Impact my life however, and I'll fight you.

BTW, that temple in Montgomery co. Maryland, is incredible. The sun catches it marvelously at dawn in late-spring/early summer during rush-hour on the beltway.
>>
>>55866139
It's an extremely nice city.
>>55866067
I guess it's a pretty small world after all! Weber State?
>>
>>55866358
The occasional bishop or seminary teacher does end up getting a beehive or mimaid pregnant every once in a while, but its burty good other than that.
>>
>>55866139
Stay of Rose park or west SLC by the way if you can
>>
File: lemormonbear.png (56 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
lemormonbear.png
56 KB, 853x543
>>55865081
They believe that America is blessed, that Christ will return to America, that it is the chosen land.

You got the last two right about us, I don't know where you got that we believe America is blessed
>>
>>55862407
>The book of mor(m)on also shows Smith to be lacking in historical education as it claims the natives were riding horses in antiquity, when the first horses in North America were brought in the 1500s.

Well there were horse in the Americas before Europeans brought them, they were, however, eaten by the paleo-injuns.
>>
File: mormon baptism.jpg (142 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
mormon baptism.jpg
142 KB, 540x720
Proxy baptism of the dead, regardless of religion or their wishes? What could possibly go wrong?

Talk about opening yourself up to some bad shit. This strange ceremony goes on within the Mormon temples at the oxen font.
>>
Yeah I am not a fan. I have friend from a few years back that moved to Utah and the mormons in his town are freakish
>>
>>55861257

Their beliefs are wacky as shit but they're extremely peaceful and loving. I have no qualms with the Mormons. They're fine by me.
>>
>>55865830
>Do they actually think they're better than me? They always seem so nice that I think it's condescending, though that might be because I'm from Philadelphia and am sensitive to people thinking they're better than me
Deep down they probably do, but not much comes from it other than seeming pretty snobby and judgmental.

>>55865983
>If you live in Utah valley with all the pious families, then maybe they will look down on you, but the further north you go, the more libertarian they get and really don't care what you do as long as you don't give them shit.
Mostly this. Utah valley is often snobby as fuck and every one seems to hate the people there. But there are some cool ones there too, they're just often hard to find.
>>
>>55866686
The belief is that they need to be baptized physically, so somebody gets baptized here on earth in place of the person the baptism is done for. Then the person in the baptism was done for can choose, in heaven, whether or not they accept the gospel.
>>
>>55865830
It's genuine niceness.
>>
>>55865987
Yeah I see that thing almost daily when I'm on the train. It's over on the hill by the golf courses and mormon mcmansion type houses.
>>
>>55866686
The dead can choose to accept the baptism and confirmation in the afterlife if they want, baptism for the dead just gives them the option to continue forth in the plan of salvation, or they can just chill in the mormon equivalent of purgatory.
>tfw the oldest baptism for the dead I did was for some scandinavian from 1462
The baptism font burns the shit out of your eyes, they have so much chlorine in it.
>>
>>55866243
Have you heard many bad things about families breaking up or whatever over people leaving the church?
Where do you live?
>>
>>55864770

Yeah, like the worst Mormons get is passive aggressive throwing shade and gossip, which they do a fucking ton though.
>>
>>55866995
its like a hot tub though, feels fantastic.
>>
>>55861257
I'll take them over Mudslimes and llibtards any day. When faced with a barbarian horde, I will gladly live in a weird Truman showesque Mormon culture.
>>
>>55867028
not really actually. I have heard of parents getting really angry with sons or daughters after leaving. But nothing like disowning them.I live in heber, you?
>>
>>55865265
>>55865265
>>55866067

Meet me by the sketchy 7/11 on monroe blvd.

We can discuss happenings and finger eachothers anus's
>>
File: nauvoo.jpg (456 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
nauvoo.jpg
456 KB, 2048x1536
Hmmm....
>>
>>55861638
>Mormons = freemasons
They wish.

>>55861996
>The dad of one of my friends was really really high up in our ward and he says the majority of temple rituals are just copy pasted from freemasons
That's because Joseph Smith was an oathbreaker who stole the rituals of the day. Apparently he got what he deserved, though.
>>
>>55867097
>you are now remembering the distinct repetitive sounds of a baptism
Bah-dum SHWAAAAAAA
>>
>>55866455
>Only thing I have against them, is when they get into government and push their morals via law on those of us that DO like to party.
>I wouldn't make laws impeding their way of life, and I expect the same courtesy.
They're like jews in that they'll grin and shake your hand as they worm their way to power, then you'll see how much they'll respect your way of life or common courtesies.
>Do what you want, leave me out of it, and I'll stand with you if you need someone to defend your right to self determination.
>Impact my life however, and I'll fight you.
Hope you like fighting then.
>>
>>55866995
Both my parents were LDS then left shortly before getting married. I grew up non-lds and spent lots of time with both families and both were very loving and awesome.

I ended up getting baptised in high school then decided to leave the church after I had joined the Army. All my family loves me, not even so much as a negative comment towards any of us.
>>
>>55866995

Yeah, and getting that water in your eyes is basically unavoidable as you're dunked and then they recite the prayer things and you're still trying to recover from the first dunk then you're dunked again and then repeat that like 14 more times. Also the jumpsuits are all weird and the underwear they give you always fit weird. Other than that, temples are pretty comfy inside and the architecture is neat.
>>
>>55866455
Looks like those restaurants that has jousting/show/meal medieval shit going on

Looks exactly like one of those restaurants

you can never unsee it now
>>
>>55867318
>The new nauvoo temple
They always put something garish in the new temple designs...
>>
>>55867364
lmaoooo
>>
>>55866505
>I guess it's a pretty small world after all! Weber State?
Nope. I'm only in Ogden temporarily.
Are you from Ogden or moved here for WSU?
>>
>>55867420
I never had problem with the baptismal water before, did about 20 or so baptisms.
>>
>>55867479
Nigga its like you dont even get hit on by that white haired lady on 25th whose gotta be like 60's with big fake tits at brewski's

Niggas step you motha fucking game up
>>
>>55867318
Nice. Just some Christian iconography.
>>
>>55867213
It's a date!
>>55867479
I've just got family there. I've been spending a lot of time with them recently, which is pretty cool - it's a nice area!
>>
File: 14456580930554.jpg (42 KB, 510x427) Image search: [Google]
14456580930554.jpg
42 KB, 510x427
>ex-girlfriend was mormon, go me back into the church after I was inactive for a few years
>talk about getting married when I get back from my mission, we'd been dating for two years
>she started school at BYU provo and left me for a guy in her freshman orientation group
>mfw anything mormon-related pops up on /pol/
>>
>>55861257
>What are they plotting...

Hopefully the mormons will take over America.

At this point in time, would rather take my chances with an all-white "religion" vs. the anti-white marxist jews in control of our government attempting their white genocide on this country.

I for one welcome our new WHITE mormon overlords.

ooga booga.
>>
>>55867607
>>55867607
>ogden nice
>nice...

Go walk around 24th/25th adams avenue at 11 pm and tell me how nice it is here
>>
I would become a Mormon in a heartbeat if they adopted orthodox Christian theology while keeping their non-degenerate culture.
>>
>>55867183
Between Ogden, Salt Lake and Orem/Provo. I'm all over the place.
>>
What are mormon women like? Is it true they are the perfect wives that would never cheat on you? Thinking about moving to Utah to find a mormon wife to continue my legacy of pure white children. Do I have to wait till marriage to have sex with them though?

Also is it true theres a lot of incest and shit in those states?
>>
>>55861257
they have lots of kids. i feel like they might be the only group of the white race that survives.

every Mormon i met was into dirt bikes and quads, and camping, athletic or had bugout bags prepared.
>>
>>55867420
>tfw when sheepishly changing out of soggy jumper in front of the others boy from the ward who played football and trying to turn that damn thing outside in before tossing it in the basket
good times
>>
>>55867647
sorry bro, it happens to the best of us. It sucks living in Utah around a bunch of cute mormon girls... A lot of the girls here won't even date you unless you have served a full time mission. FeelsBadMan
>>
They are very dedicated
>be a chink
>travel to Frankfurt
>some mormons approach me in Mandarin

>there's a mormon church near my home in HK, they speak almost perfect Cantonese.
>>
>>55867213
It's too dark and cold. I'm also wary of meeting 4channers lol. A lot of people in this state are crazy enough as it is you might try and molest me.
>>
>>55867709

Move to Boise, Idaho, bro. Attractive, genuinely friendly, conservative, fit, white women by the boatloads.

One of the last white cities in America.

This is how life was back in the 1950's. It's fucking amazing living here.
>>
>>55862073
That's no rumor. There is a "city" under SLC. It's how all the general authorities get around so they don't have to deal with people on the street. We went there on an elementary school field trip and we got to ride around on golf carts and see the basement of the Tabernacle and shit. It was pretty neat. People who say the rituals in the temple are copy/paste from freemasonry are blatantly lying. Mormonism is just an ordinary religion with unordinary beginnings. OP is right though. Church bureaucrats have control over most of the politics in Utah and Idaho. If the church wills it, it will be done. Oh, and we /worldwide/ now. There's temples all over the place. When I go to foreign countries I make it a point to visit the temple to do a quick endowment session. Fun times.
>>
>>55867183

>tell family I don't believe any more when I was 13
>nothing terrible happens, I don't even think they questioned me
>forced to still go to church every week until I'm 15
>currently 19 and they're used to it now

Up until I was 18 they still basically acted like I was Mormon as I guess they believed I'd find my way back, although I guess since I'm past the age to be able to go on a mission and they know of my debauchery they've kinda given up on that. I still get them occasionally trying to introduce me to a Mormon girl to go on a date with though and I'm always tempted but I couldn't have blue balls that long and I'd feel bad corrupting her.
>>
>>55867709
Yes, most of them are perfect wives: Love cooking, are loving, nice, etc.. It depends on the girl if you are waiting for marriage until sex. If you find the perfect girl, you will have sex before marriage. I'd say you have a 15% chance of getting a girl willing to have sex before marriage if you look in the right places. No, not a lot of incest happens in Utah, at least.
>>
>>55863341
Why do people have so much dislike for preppers?
If anything ever does happen they'll be fucking ready and God bless them because it means whatever government has been doing the same thing, trying to kek the entire species won't be able to kek these people. Who cares if they are wrong it costs nothing.

People are too insecure about being wrong over trivial costs.
>>
>>55867670
I do think Ogden's nice, but you're absolutely right, that's probably not going to be something I try to do anytime soon.
>>
>>55866455
I remember seeing this when I first visited Virginia, it is truly magnificent.
>>
>>55867765
so damn true, always funny when with friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (252 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw born and raised in slc
>>
>>55861257
Is that a mormon church? Holy shit nigga that's fucking beautifull
>>
>>55867709
No, they are still women, just they abide by a different pop culture and they have much higher standerds about men because they are judging if you are time and all eternity material. Good luck marrying one if you don't have you temple endowments from serving a mission.
>Just put duck tape around your thighs where your briefs reach, don't question it
If you go to southern Utah were all the polygamous mormons who broke off from the main church, you can probably find that. Check out bryce canyon while you are at it.
>>
>>55865976
We still believe that. It's just that God revealed that their tribe is now eligible to receive the full blessings of the priesthood. Doctrine never changes.
>>
>>55867554
>Nigga its like you dont even get hit on by that white haired lady on 25th whose gotta be like 60's with big fake tits at brewski's
I don't even know what you're talking about. I don't really know much about Ogden anyway. I need to explore it more.
>>
File: iwannagetdown.jpg (68 KB, 884x800) Image search: [Google]
iwannagetdown.jpg
68 KB, 884x800
>>55867956
Im most likely going to try to finger your butthole while i whisper in your ear that its happening.

Then im gonna screech at you like a dolphin and slap myself with twizzlers screaming i am the king

what are you fucking scared of pussy
>>
>>55867972

So if shit hits the fan in America....all I need to do is make my way to Salt Lake City and the mormons will welcome my non-mormon white ass into their underground bunkers?

Of course, I will lie and pretend to be a mormon so they take me in.
>>
>>55867968
How would I go about moving there? I live in illinois, I have a highschool diploma but no job, live with my mom still but I could leave in a month. I wouldnt know what to do or where to go but I love the sound of white haven
>>
File: 1447482288078.gif (1024 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
1447482288078.gif
1024 KB, 184x141
>>55867968
NIce to meet another fellow Boise citizen on /pol/
>>
>>55864770
What the fuck are you doing on /pol/ as a mormon? I thought you guys were bluepilled as hell.
>>
>>55867818

They less-than-subtely tell girls that unless guys go on a full-time mission their marriage isn't going to be as blessed by God and it's going to fail probably. They mainly don't want guys skipping out on their mission to get married.
>>
>>55866686
Everybody is entitled to the blessings of the priesthood anon, including those who were of other religions and couldn't receive it in this life. It's no big deal. If the church really is all bullshit, then it's just reciting names and dunking a twelve year old in a hot tub.
>>
>>55867968
Beware, it is gradually filling with mexican who work the farms in Oreida Country
>>
>>55868130
You won't be able to lie about being mormon, they keep very detailed records. But as long as you're white, you're fine.
>>
>>55862010
Alot of sodomy goes on when the boys go on mission.
>>
>>55867977
I'm pretty sure you can go on a mission anywhere from age 18 - 25 or something like that. not too late bro lmao. But yeah, that's how my family still kind of is with me, just trying to get me to do some traditional prayer with them every night.
>>
>>55868118
I still haven't been to Brewski's either. I've heard good things, though!
>>
>>55868085
A temple, specifically--different from an ordinary meetinghouse. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_(Latter_Day_Saints) And http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/
>>
DUMB DUMB DUMB
DUMB DUMB DUMB
SMART SMART SMART
DUMB DUMB DUMB
>>
>>55861257

They don't believe in Theory of Evolution. Or at the very least, they very much disagree with it.
>>
>>55868167
Are you fucking kidding me, Mormons wouldn't even allow blacks to join the church until the late 1970s when it was basically suicide to be so racist. Mormons are based republicans as fuck bro.
>>
>>55868266
the 60 old tattooed gilf with fake tits and ass implants will suck your dick in the bathroom stall for a shot
>>
>>55867818
I will say it again
>put duct tape around your thighs
It will look like garment seems. Mormon girls are trained to look for this.
>>
>>55861257
I dont care, they pose no significant threat to Texas or rightful Texan lands.
>>
>>55867709
>Is it true they are the perfect wives that would never cheat on you?
FUCKING lol. Women are women mate. Mormon women are just a bit more (lot more?) judgmental and neurotic than most.
>>
>>55867860

Thye basically have a 1 or 2 month long boot camp in Utah at the Missionary Training Center to learn a language before they ship you off to the country for 2 years. They're actually really fucking good at teaching it and since they believe they're blessed by God in learning the language to spread his Gospel they study hardcore and get that believe in yourself placebo bonus. Then going out for 12 hour every day and only talking to natives in that language they pick it up really fast.
>>
>>55868397
mormons throw key parties like achmeds throw shoes
>>
>>55862034
>shadow government
...it's less like shadow government and more like a ton of cronyism between the inner circles. the best jobs and best positions are all held by Mormons.

their real power is in control of church members and their ability to influence others...

also, most are real dirty debaters, but shower-logic kills them...they will 'win' a debate to your face, and then you'll come up with the anti-bullshit later.

>>55862521
i'm SLC. glad to see an Ogden...you must the the anon at anime con, eh?

>>55862916
this.
>>
>>55868233
One of my friends and his siblings are half black half white. They are devout Mormons. Like no caffeine, no cursing, expect them to go on their mission.

I went on a men only camping trip with them and their church. I wanted to see how it was, they were the only dark skinned people there. But they still thought highly of them because again very Mormon.
>>
>>55861257
mormons get a bad rep, most all of them are very nice people
>>
>>55868130
The church welcomes anybody anon. All of the plaques on our church buildings say "visitors welcome." We don't think we're better than anyone else. We're just shy because people tend to shy away from us. Plus we don't see a lot of non-Mormons here in Utah. (at least where I live). If shit hits the fan, the bunkers under SLC won't be adequate. We'd probably all go to the massive underground facilities under the mountains by Emigration canyon where the church currently keeps all the family history records. Either that or the underground facilities at Adam-Omni-Ahman in Kansas City.
>>
>>55868154
>How would I go about moving there? I live in illinois, I have a highschool diploma but no job, live with my mom still but I could leave in a month. I wouldnt know what to do or where to go but I love the sound of white haven

1. Get accepted into Boise university.
2. You can probably find a room mate out here....2 bedroom apartment runs for around $800-$900/mo. Then you can find a job somewhere.

Honestly....if you're a smart white guy, you can probably bullshit your way into an office job like I did many moons ago. But you best be prepared to walk the walk if you talk the talk.

Ever walk down the street and see nothing but white people?

Ever walk down the street and see friendly, smiling white people who say "hello" and are genuinely friendly?

If not, move to Boise, Idaho. You won't be disappointed.

This city is literally paradise on earth.....compared to a "diverse" and "multicultural" shit hole such as Los Angeles.
>>
>>55868170
yeah, i'm actually one of the people on this board that is ex-mormon. 17 years in the church. I saw first hand how the girls were told they were going to live their love lifes. Sunday school was the worst, every time the teacher asked the girls what they looked for in a guy the answer was always "He has to have served a full time mission, and worthily hold the priesthood." always drove me insane. Basically being told that they have to marry inside the church.
>>
>>55867818
its rather impressive how they can make anyone fluent in like 2 months and the US Army started studying their language teaching techniques
>>
>>55868160

Is it snowing at your house right now? Seeing some white stuff on my balcony porch rail.
>>
>>55865081
>Every Mormon I have ever met has been kind, White, conservative, and good-looking.
II Cor 11:13-15
>>
>>55868247
Lies. I served a full time mission and that is not something that goes on. That sounds like a jeer a nigger would throw at us on the street because we travel in pairs. Absolutely disrespectful. Mormons actually follow their doctrine.
>>
Honestly I became extremely fascinated with Mormonism for a time and studied it alone without missionaries bothering me but nothing in history supports anything Joseph Smith or the Book of Mormon claims. The main Utah church as well as the second largest denomination the Community of Christ are pretty much nigger and spic lovers. The smaller groups not associated with either are pretty based though. I occasionally attend a small RLDS one not affiliated with the CofC and the community is great.
>>
Heres a little secret since ive lived in Utah my whole life and am not mormon.

Mormon girls will have anal sex to keep their virginity and they call it a snickerbar (gross)

MORMONS ALSO RACE MIX ALOT

Enter polynesians

poly girls marrying white guys
white girls marrying poly guys

Asians as well

Mormons race mix more than any other people ive ever met.

The old stuffy mormons stayed white but this generation loves its coconut niggers and slant eyeds.

Mormons will never tell you about this
>>
>>55868523
"Raise the bar" made a alot of bitter, sexually repressed mormon boys, lol
>>
>>55867968
Thinking of going to Idaho myself. How's the job market? I'm a high school teacher.
>>
>>55868219

Already got a backup plan. If Boise turns into a mexican infested shit hole, I move to Cour d'alene or however you spell it. Those people don't suffer from "liberal white guilt".

I heard rumors that 90% of the people there are closet White Nationalists. Hopefully they will resist the hispanic plague that's quickly infested every single city in this country.

All I need to do is find a job up there.
>>
>>55868474
On top of having lots of children they also adopt a lot. So, you can be a minority mormon, or white and you'd be okay. Basically anybody who agrees with them is okay, even Ahmeds if they renounced Allah.
>>
>>55868363
I'm going to admit it, I haven't heard anything about that in particular.
>>55868523
My step-mom was Mormon, and told me some horror stories about her experiences. She's doing well now, though!
>>
>>55868366
yeah i know that trick, but what happens when they find out that you aren't actually wearing garments under? they'll just dump you instantly. either way, I don't want to have to lie to a mormon girl to go on a date with her. If she won't date me for who i am she isn't worth my time.
>>
>>55868233

If I'm given a smoking hot 25 year old white (fit) girlfriend, I will readily convert to mormonism. America is such a fucked up country in this day and age, I will take what I can get.

Beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>55868626
Get out of Provo dude.
>>
>>55868719
Im in ogden faggot

go waldo the faggot wildcat
>>
File: brigham.png (29 KB, 469x174) Image search: [Google]
brigham.png
29 KB, 469x174
>>55868366
It's funny because it's true

>>55868626
Also true, people don't realize how many Polynesians came over to Utah.

>>55868676
You can find ones who'll date you still, although the more prudish ones will have the idea they're going to "flirt to convert."
>>
>>55868626
Lies. All lies. The shilling in this thread is unbelievable. Mormon girls would never do this, and race-mixing is generally very shunned upon. I remember my mom not letting me watch Mamma Mia because it had racemixing in it.
>>
>>55868552
Holy shit, ya I didn't even notice.
>>
>>55868502

So why then did two 20 year old white guys in collared shirts (they were mormons) give me a dirty look?

They pulled up next to me at the stop light and were just mad dogging me.

Why?

Was it because of my California plates on my car?

I'm white just like them. That made me sad.
>>
>>55863686

in a few years you wont even be joking about that
>>
>>55868655
>On top of having lots of children
You got that right. His parents had 5 children, including him.
>>
>>55861257

A cousin-in-law of mine went to Germany on his mission and ended up completely disillusioned with the Church; he came home, married a Jewish girl and now homebrews. At least one other of his siblings also fell out of the church. Mormons believe some really stupid shit but are mostly harmless.

>Mormon girls will have anal sex to keep their virginity

All conservative Christians do this.
>>
>>55868541
beats me how the fuck they do it in the MTC's. I took 2 years of spanish in high school and didn't learn a damn thing.
>>
>>55861257
The worst they do is ring your doorbell and try to offer you a pamphlet.
>>
>>55868766
>HicA2OUR
My best friend is a hardcore mormon and married to a poly

his sister married to a gook
his brother a gook

I know probably around 60 mormons currently married as interracial couples.

get out of parawon faggot
mormons race mix alot
>>
>>55868748
>Ogdon
Worse than Provo, what are you doing man????
>>
>>55868593
This, it's damn true. Mormons believe the hell out of what they practice.
>>
Rather have Mormons in charge than shills and mudslimes. Never met one bad Mormon family
>>
>>55868626
>MORMONS ALSO RACE MIX ALOT

Can confirm. Had a Korean friend in high school who married a mormon white girl. He converted from Catholicism to Mormon.

>>55868646

Jobs don't pay much out here, but cost of living is so dirt cheap it doesn't matter. Browse Craigslist to find a job....there are a ton of tech jobs out here.

>>55868774

Is it snowing a lot? I'm not seeing much white stuff on the street. This is my first snow....
>>
>>55868872
:( getting my degree

no bully
>>
>>55868828
I know what they will tell you
>Holy Ghost
>>
>>55868160
>>55867968
I feel a bit guilty for trying to move away from here, Boise is super friendly and an overall nice city. Which is why I kinda feel the need to move since I've lived here my entire life and it doesn't feel like it represents the real world.

>>55868219
Not counting Caldwell, we actually have really good Mexicans here, they keep to their own communities and are dedicated and work hard.
>>
>>55868792
Do you live in the western US? That's where all the bad Mormon kids who didn't graduate seminary are sent. They are generally terrible. The vast majority of Mormons are great people. The vast majority of missionaries are great people. That's why they get sent to Europe and Africa to spread the gospel.
>>
>>55868634
i know exactly what you are talking about, drove me insane that's for sure lmao
>>
File: yall motherfuckers.jpg (50 KB, 960x647) Image search: [Google]
yall motherfuckers.jpg
50 KB, 960x647
>>55867318
>pentagram...

>pic related...
>>
>>55868904
WSU?
>>
>>55863341

I can confirm. My in-laws are Mormon. They have innawoods gear, and are always talking about Russia/China and the economy crashing, gold/silver/whatnot. They are convinced we are gonna have to trek to Utah and make a final stand there before muh Jesus comes.
>>
>>55868423
No joke. They speak better Cantonese (which is a difficult language) than most non-natives who live here for years. The placebo effect must be huge.
>>
>>55865081
>Catholic
>"I wouldn't mind having a Mormon majority in America"

#RemovePierogi
>>
>>55868828
>>55868916
Returned missionary here, I think it's generally exaggerated how good these kids learn the language in two months. They do pick up really quick but not supernaturally quick imo.
>>
>>55869009
:/ ya until i get my scholarship to princeton
4.0 mother fucker
>>
>>55868901
Your first snow? How long have you been here? Right now it's barely anything, just a little frosty.
>>
>>55868257
well I've done the whole benis in bagina :DDD thing so I'm not eligible in that regard mainly
>>
Are the Mormon Universitys any good?
>>
>>55868838
JIDF leave. Just because we patronize the polys and put an interracial couple on the Ensign every so often, doesn't mean the vast majority of Mormons are race mixers. You're full of shit, and you're probably a bitter ex
>>
>>55868751
Fuck that "flirt to convert". once they find out that i was a member and left the church i''m sure theyll understand that they can't reconvert me just by dating me.
>>
>>55868923
>I feel a bit guilty for trying to move away from here, Boise is super friendly and an overall nice city. Which is why I kinda feel the need to move since I've lived here my entire life and it doesn't feel like it represents the real world.

"Real world"?????

I lived in California all my life. I just moved from the "real world".

You have NO idea how good you got it out here....

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

That's basically the rest of America in a nutshell.

Not to mention people are literal fucking assholes in California. Not all, but most.

Cost of living is way fucking high.

Move there for a few years, then you will realize how good you have it in Boise.

You couldn't pay me to move back there. It's infested with liberals.

>>55868962

Used to live in Southern California, now live in Boise, Idaho.
>>
>>55869097
Im non mormon marrying an native american chick
Im not bitter and I have no reason to lie about this

Mormons race mix a fucking lot
why are you so buttmad?
>>
>>55862126
They literally believed blacks, with their black skin, bore the mark of Cain and were basically naturally evil because of it.

Yes, they barely tolerate them today. If you see a Mormon person being kind to a black person, it's because they are using them somehow or selling them something.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6019484
>>55869054
>tfw fucked up gpa
>tfw no face
I hope a degree from Weber won't look too bad on me.
>>
>>55869035
Where did you return from? somewhere embarrassing like the midwest? or God forbid...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GA8PUDh_28
>>
Utah non-mormon fag here.
I do not fear Mormons. Great people with a great work ethic. They are mostly white, law-abiding patriotic citizens who breed with their beautiful white+blonde wives to create beautiful white children in masses.

I love working with them. Restaurants that employ them always have amazing service, customer support for businesses is always fantastic.

Mormons are great.
>>
>>55868916
"it's what god has planned for you"
>>
>>55869169
Dude, they literally don't. I am a Mormon. I know exactly what I'm talking about.
>>
>>55869232
MIDF please go
Thomas smith please go
I wonder whose behind this tabernacle
>>
>>55869069
>>55869069

>Your first snow? How long have you been here? Right now it's barely anything, just a little frosty.

Moved here in the summertime. Trying to meet new people here.

Any bars you can recommend in downtown that has cute chicks on Fri/Sat night?

Are there any "douchebag" bars I should avoid? I'm just a normal guy....that likes to shitpost on 4chin.
>>
>>55869293
Mormons are also instructed to say or do whatever is necessary to defend the image of the church

I know this because my faggot of a grandfather is a bishop
>>
>>55868465

Yeah, when it comes to cronyism they're basically likes Jews in that regard. Having trouble finding a job? Talk to the Bishop and he'll probably know of someone who will be willing to hire you. Plus when you're unemployed enjoy the Relief Society or wives of your home teachers brining you free food once or twice a week.
>>
>>55869073
repentence is the best feature the church has ;)
>>
File: 1443757862824.jpg (63 KB, 388x525) Image search: [Google]
1443757862824.jpg
63 KB, 388x525
>>55869091
Tuition at BYU is basically zero if you're a good Mormon boy/girl. Female quality is also high.

>>55869125
Missed the part where you were a member before, yeah dunno how well that'll work then lol

>>55869216
New Zealand. Best mission imo because you get to go foreign but don't need to pick up a language.

>>55869293
spreading those israelite genes around son.

>>55869350
As the recent handbook 1 affair shows, they don't even need to be instructed to defend it. They do it on their own since being a church member is part of their identity.
>>
>>55868901
Thanks, slick B)
>>
>>55868593

it's more common for Mormons on their mission to go bad by:

--Going to Rock converts
--fuckign a horny foreign girl (not sister missionaries, fuck no!)
--drinking local liquor offered when on P-day.

also, Mormon race mixing is relatively new, and to be honest, is Asian centric.

sadly, Mormons tend to be mainstream types...so it still happens.
>>
Nice people. If the kids rebel, they straight up rebel, but that's prob true of all orthodox religions. Weird race shit. Weird diet soda addictions. Jello. All I got.
>>
>>55869350
Kek if that is doctrine from some Journal of Discourses talk then I don't know about it. I was never "instructed" to defend the church in Sunday school. I will defend it to the end though because the church is true.
>>
>>55868626
See this is the shit I try to tell people.

Mormons are not "THE POSITIVE FUTURE OF THE WHITE RACE" or whatever stupid shit you idiots think. They do whatever they are told without much thought. They are not good. They will worship money, Israel, the US government, racial mixing as well now is getting common, everything like that is true.

They just take all the shitty stuff about mainstream America and tell the members it's good so they can have more members paying tithing and bringing in more money to strengthen the status quo.

If you want change, mormons are not good.
>>
Why is no one talking about how jesus was born to a fucking alien on planet kolob?

Why is no one talking about how mormons believe if your good enough you can become a god and create your own planets

Why is no one talking about "SPACE JESUS"

The religions is fucking all about AYY LMAOS

its like xenu with the fucking scientologists

mormons will never discuss to you the AYY LMAO jesus from planet whatever the fuck born to a god who was born from an unknown god.
>>
i don't run into many in my neck of nevada. better than black people though, moving from the bay area nevada is refreshingly white
>>
>>55869172
Not cain, Ham. Muslims believed the same about blacks to justify slavery
>>
>>55861257

If they control Utah, why is the mayor of SLC a lesbian?
>>
>>55869350
>my faggot of a grandfather is a bishop

kekked
>>
>>55869516
even if that means lying about it

TFW will never become a god making planets for space jesus
>>
I wanted to go to new zealand on for my mission
but I suffer crippling depression and lost my faith on a pioneer trek
>>
>>55869538
Fuck off. Kolob is Enochian for "where God dwells." It isn't in our universe. It's beyond our comprehension. Jesus' physical body was conceived here on earth, just like the bible says.
>>
>>55869468
most is sex on the mission from what i hear around here in Utah. One of my best friends has a brother on a mission right now who went out at the same time as his girlfriend. Girlfriend Fucked a elder missionary then came home early and married a different dude like 2 months after she got back. Fucked up girl.
>>
>>55869476
>Weird diet soda addictions.
This.
>>55869538
I dunno, when I was in it as a kid I just said 'ok' then moved on.
>>
>>55869674
lies

he was born a spirit child on planet whatever the fuck and was transported to a mortal body and born on earth but was really born a spirit child on a fucking ayy lmao planet or dimension as you call it

MANDATORY VIEWING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD7vKmglHMc
>>
>>55869529
>Worship the government
You are talking with dentures chattering out your asshole
>>
>>55869097
>JIDF leave. Just because we patronize the polys and put an interracial couple on the Ensign every so often, doesn't mean the vast majority of Mormons are race mixers. You're full of shit, and you're probably a bitter ex
lol no, they do mix increasingly. Stop bullshitting.
>>
>>55869538
All of that is in the Pearl of Great Price so only the Utah Mormons have to worry about that. RLDS don't have that issue.
>>
>>55868334
This is actually wrong. There is no actual doctrine related to evolution, one way or another. The only thing is that Adam and Eve are the first parents of the human family, however that worked out. Back in the early 1900's when this was a huge deal, there was a lot of debate at the top of the church about it (some of them were pretty much professional theologians, and some of them were scientists), and basically they came up with "there's no revelation on it, so whatever, it's not important for your soul." You still get a lot of regular members that think it's wrong just because a lot of militant atheists push it so hard, but that's the same with most Christians anyways.
>>
>>55869676

yeah, i knew one mormon girl who was fuckign a dude while her man was on his mission, then completely 180'd when he came back.

humans.

yeah, not all mormons are great people...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.