[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. This is Hamza Ali Abassi. He's an actor in Pakistan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Hey guys. This is Hamza Ali Abassi. He's an actor in Pakistan and keeps talking shit. Just random, ridiculous shit for no reason. Its all victimization of muslims, and "oh if we did this, then you guys did this so you deserve it" bullshit. He's a got a following. But its this psuedo liberal, fucking WE ARE THE VICTIMS and all that bullshit that pisses the shit out of me because we, and I say we because I take responsibility of the muslims even though I don't believe in Islam, are always criticising the west for their involvement in the Middle East and never taking any responsibility for the action of the ISIS or Taliban, or anyone else. Its always "You started it" bullshit. So, I'm not asking for a personal army or anything. If you guys want, then please leave answers to his statuses, as I do not have enough knowledge to do so myself. Or don't. But do leave the answers here, for me to read, if you can.

A bit about me.
Now, I'm a Pakistani by blood, but American by birth. I have lived in Pakistan for about 15 years till I moved to the UK to study. I do not have the same ideologies as most of my Pakistani friends. I don't fucking believe in Islam. I think the muslims are to, not blamed, but to be pushed towards taking responsibility for the actions of fellow muslims. I fucking despise everything that you despise. Although a brown sandnigger to you guys, I am not an idiot. I understand what /pol/ is about. Apart from the nigger hating, and the jew shilling, I have learnt more about the world and what goes in it from pol than any other news source. I have been following this website for 5 years now, (not long for many) but still, whenever something big happens in the world, I come here for the news.

Seriously, coming from a muslim family and country, I still think /pol/ is correct (about most things) and its great to have somewhere where I can share my views without being gunned down, or at least learn about something new, even if it takes a lot of digging.
>>
Just go through his profile,
if you wish. I want answers. I dont care what you do with him. I wanna know how correct he is, if he is at all.
>>
>>55861248
forgot link
>jewbookdizzlecom/Hamza-Ali-Abbasi-182248258505523/?fref=nf

4chan won't let me post this for some reason
>>
bampin
>>
The West should stay out of Middle Eastern concerns
>>
>>55862453
Yes, but that's not the case, is it? Do you really think that all the hatred muslims have for the west is only because of the intervention of the West? Do you not think this ideology would still be there if America and the rest hadn't intervened? To kill all infidels and all that crap?
>>
>>55862636
If West stayed out of ME and didn't allow non European immigration there would be no problem.
>>
>>55860932
I don't know about his other opinions, but this one is pretty much correct
>>
>>55861896
I suggest he start up BurqaBook in which he can add all the flag filters he wants.
>>
File: 1447598439316.jpg (101 KB, 485x490) Image search: [Google]
1447598439316.jpg
101 KB, 485x490
>>55862730
You don't think that Islam radicalizes people against the western ideology of freedom for everyone? Imagine if the West had stayed out, do you think there would be no resentment against the West by the Muslims?
>>
sorry family, but he was right about saddam leading a stable iraq
>>
>>55863155
It wouldn't matter. There would be no Muslims in Europe, NA or Aus etc
>>
>>55863596
That's completely not true. Do you mean muslim refugees? Because I was born in 1994 m8, my muslims parents were chilling in New England before Bush poopood all over the place.
>>
File: 1447603161037.jpg (128 KB, 541x601) Image search: [Google]
1447603161037.jpg
128 KB, 541x601
>>55863475
So, should France bomb the US? I'm asking about now. What is to be done now? Is this what we'll do throughout?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.