[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World War III
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Would you support France, had there been a world war III between Europe and the Middle East? Or would you prefer not to take part.
>>
They're my countries oldest ally. So of course I would
>>
>>55860785
I'm obviously going to support to not take part. That way my country can sell arms to all the countries involved become even more wealthy. I'll just let others clean up the mess my country started desu.
>>
By me do you mean me as a person or my country? Im pretty sure we would stay neutral unless someone attacked us.
>>
>>55860785
>go to ww3 with the french against the kebabs
>2 minutes in "gg" and stands in base
>let muslims win and report french for afk
>>
>>55860909
baka you could lease them weapons, plus interest, learn to be a merchant senpai
>>
Lafayette, we are here!
>>
yeah USA loves France we would pretty much side with them on anything of that nature.
>>
Fine the war will be just by drones and no i won't take part in a war to serve the jewish government while they relax in their gated community's with their special jew police force while i suffer and die in the middle east. if i don't die then i will come back with pstd of all my friends dying then be treated like shit on return.
>>
>>55860785
I am very seriously looking into joining the foreign legion
>>
How many countries are necessary to be called a world war and who the hell is going to back the obvious loser ISIS?
>>
>>55860785
ISIS just woke up Napoleon

France is already on their way to remove kebab

http://youtu.be/nDhKF9YuEo4
>>
>>55862050
World wars always involved two major factions.

The factions have to be composed of relevant nations.

I don't think kebabs vs everyone else would exactly be a world war.

Nobody is willing to support the kebabs, Russia, Europe, United States, and China all hate the mudslimes
>>
File: removekebab.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
removekebab.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
The French were the reason we won the Revolutionary War, it's time we return the favor to remove the kebab.
>>
If they were offering transportation to anybody willing to join up and go fight I would be among the first wave to go.
Don't even need pay, just weaponry and nutrition so I can keep going.
Seeing this shit put to an end would be payment enough for me.
>>
>>55862599
we already returned the favor by giving their country back to them in WWII

how many more times are we gonna have to do this shit?
>>
>>55863102
As many times as is necessary you selfish faggot
>>
File: ColdWar2.jpg (347 KB, 1892x1447) Image search: [Google]
ColdWar2.jpg
347 KB, 1892x1447
Take pics
>>
>>55863102
American ideals are best ideals. If you do not wish to preserve them, then you will die along with the other traitors.
>>
File: 1447647943953.jpg (358 KB, 2474x1380) Image search: [Google]
1447647943953.jpg
358 KB, 2474x1380
>>55864279
fuck your weird problems gringos
we are too busy sleeping and eating down here
>>
>>55863102

It's a life debt nigga.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.