[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would I, a Jew of Ashkenazim descent, go about being a Nazi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Nazi Jew.jpg (52 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Jew.jpg
52 KB, 480x336
How would I, a Jew of Ashkenazim descent, go about being a Nazi? I know some Jews fought in the German army when Finland joined WWII, but I'm not sure if a full on race war broke out that I would be accepted into the ranks of the White Nationalists (for being a Heb), and I would refuse to take the side of the Black Horde (nor would they take me given my obvious non-niggles). I come from a conservative family, mother is Catholic Italian American, and father is Jewish Polish American. I view myself as an American first and foremost, but I always fear my religion would prevent me from mowing down mudslimes and nignogs when the time comes. Also what is /pol/'s opinion on non-whites wanting to help with the New Crusades?
>>
of course ashkenazim fought in the 3rd reich, where do you think the nickname NAZI came from
>>
>mother is Catholic Italian American

you're not Jewish then...
>>
lel you're exactly the same mongrel as me
Lithuanian Jew / Italian

are you in Jew York lel
>>
>>55860258
I've been Bar Mitzvah-ed and Confirmed, but yea I technically never got an actual Jewish circumcision and was never properly "converted", my father even admitted he never gave me a Hebrew name and just told me to use my great grandfather's. Being Jewish was mostly a choice I made when I was young to feel closer to God, but I kind of became disillusioned when I was bombarded with more politics than Torah study in Hebrew school.
>>
>>55860287
From Long Island, now proudly preside in Arizona.
>>
>>55860053
Jew here. You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself for asking this question. I hate you self-hating pricks who feel the need to suck up to stormfags.
>>
>>55860053
There were a huge number of mischlingen or partial Jews in the regular Wehrmacht (which did not admit non-Germans) as well as Jews granted special status and exempted from killing.
Are you calling us Nazis? It always amazes me how you people want our kids bombarded with Holocaustianity nonstop and then when you open your mouths you honestly know nothing.
Be useful -- you are not a hero just because you showed up.
Accept hierarchy -- you are not in charge just because you showed up. As a Jew you will think you are seeing a million little inefficiencies where you can help by coincidentally taking control and centralizing. Be sure you're right and it will improve things and not just gratify you.
Share our values, which involve accepting people who don't cause trouble.
Understand and uphold the Second Amendment.
Remove kebab.
>>
>>55861306
Ain't so much as sucking up as seeing where the majority of /pol/ views conservative minorities. If I was sucking up it would imply I'd beg for any position in "/pol/'s nazi militia", when in reality I'd just want to know if the shit actually hit the fan if we'd be a group of respectable right-winged nationalist where I could have a feeling of camaraderie and purpose, or just another run of the mill bunch of tatted up skinheads where I wouldn't be welcome. Seriously, my friend it's as if you don't take the upcoming race war seriously.
>>
>>55862062
The right wing on /pol/, the ones I like to call /pol/sters, are not stormfags. We are from chan culture. That said, we are white nationalists who will make the Nazi's look like good goys.

Therefore, since you are a kike we will never fucking trust you.
>>
>>55860053
Sup American Bro!

As long as you view yourself as American, I have no problems with you. In fact, I find individuals like you to be a model American.

I just want America to be a place where individuals identify themselves as American first and support America first. As long as the individual is integrated and doesn't exploit the public, everything is all good.
>>
>>55862817
>>55861306
I strongly believe that most of the "jew hate" from pol is really just bullshit created by radical Jews. It's their attempt to distance you from your countrymen, to isolate you and make you feel like you need to hate the Gentiles because they supposedly hate you.

Don't fall for it.
>>
When the race war comes, the IDF will fight for europe. You can just join up with them.
>>
>>55863721
>I strongly believe that most of the "jew hate" from pol is really just bullshit created by radical Jews

Maybe some of it. But believe me when I say much of it is genuine.

>>55864166
>, the IDF will fight for europe.
Hahahahahaahahaha
>>
File: 1919495656.gif (2 MB, 408x225) Image search: [Google]
1919495656.gif
2 MB, 408x225
>>55864823
>believe me when I say much of it is genuine.
sure, bitch boy.
>>
File: 26236236.png (1 MB, 2075x936) Image search: [Google]
26236236.png
1 MB, 2075x936
By going to Israel and sterilizing some niggers.

Israel is basically everything /pol/ wants in a society but they're too butthurt about Jews/"muh palestine" to realize it
>>
>>55865217
No, we hate them because they are evil
>>
>>55865217
kek that pic made me lol dude. Nigel Farage one especially.
>>
I always thought Nazi uniforms were so badass
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.