[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dropped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: 34243535345.png (613 KB, 1280x711) Image search: [Google]
34243535345.png
613 KB, 1280x711
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQG0lvDOE-8
>>
>>55859536
You do whatever you have to do to get the votes OP, then right after the oath you bomb the fuck out of them like he said he will.
>>
>>55859536
>sept 20
>>
>le moslems are all terrorists!1!!11
fuck off
>>
File: 55.png (216 KB, 534x398) Image search: [Google]
55.png
216 KB, 534x398
Well I'm out
>>
Trump's not going to intentionally nuke his campaign.
>>
>>55859536
Integrated muslims are fine.

Europe's problem is that they don't put any social pressure on them to integrate.
>>
>>55859630
b-b-but I thought Trump wasn't like other politicians, right senpai?
>>
File: meh.png (157 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
157 KB, 500x309
>>55859908

THIS

everybody chill the fuck out
>>
>Sept 20

Fag
>>
>>55859536
But he said he also loves Israel. You can't like both.
>>
>>55859536
>thinking Trump is going to come out and say Musliums are shitskins and will all be killed after the wall is built

It's like some of you dumbfucks cant even think this shit through. Trump has said a lot of inflammatory shit already against mexicans chinese and women. Do you honestly think that he loves Muslims? All politicians have to say nice things sometimes Trump is probably the grand master of it or he would not have as much money as he does. Rand is over humping the jew wall who else you going to vote for Hillary? Get fucked.
>>
>>55859987
He isn't. Unlike dems wanting to fuck up america, Trump is using it to make america great again.

Just like Senator Armstrong using war as a business to get elected to end war as a business.
>>
>>55859536
It's for PR, dipshit. He can't say that he's going to exteradicate all islamic presence in the US but the second he's in office that's exactly what's going to happen. He knows what he's doing.
>>
>>55859536
Hes a controversial strategyst, wait if american got attacked again...
>>
>>55860192
No, you stupid nigger, he's just another rich dude who wants power.

Make America Great Again.

The only more pitiful thing to come out of your mouth is when you spit your dad's cum into your mother's mouth.

Seriously, senpai, Trump doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself. Same as any politician. He'll blow smoke up the ass of whatever demographic he has to. It's all an effort to pander.

You're a brainwashed fucking idiot for not seeing that.
>>
>>55860395
>berniekuck detected.
>>
>>55860395
It's in his interest to make America great again. He is ego driven. What would satisfy his ego more than having a great presidency and being defined as one of our greatest presidents?
>>
>>55859801
spotted the muslim terrorist
>>
>>55860395
>Seriously, senpai, Trump doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself.

Doe's climate change cause terrorism?

:^)
>>
>>55859536

What did she expect him to say?

"Fuck no, I wouldn't put a terrorist in my cabinet. Sit down and shut up you deranged whore."
>>
>>55859536
He said the same about Mexicans and the Chinese. But he also want to beat them. All of them.
>>
File: UNSTUMPABLE.png (220 KB, 1262x676) Image search: [Google]
UNSTUMPABLE.png
220 KB, 1262x676
>trump stumped

NEW NATIONAL POLL
>>
wait i dont get it

he said he wouldn't mind, then the asian lady calls his remarks racist?
>>
m-muh 65,000 refugees
>>
>>55860776
This isn't even after the attacks. I'm sure he's into the 40s by now.
>>
>>55859970
Islam is incompatible with modern Western civilization.

A Muslim cannot integrate into society unless he renounces his faith.
>>
>>55859536
Trump stumped himself

TBQH. SENPAI
>>
>>55860395
#feelthebern!!!!

Your sew right my main man! You tell these sheeple what's what! Gawd, why won't they just woke up! Like omfg I'm seriously baka right now.

He's just a rich prick that wants to rule over all the poor people and be richer!

FUCK TRUMP

FEEL THE BERN
>>
>>55860985
Off yourself C(an)uck
>>
>>55860894
if they are under...say,.... 2 percent of the population,they're fine

it doesn't mean that they are any less shit,but they generally won't act up
>>
>>55859536
So trump understands the sunni/shia divide.

Good on him.
>>
>>55859536
>Trump says he has no problem with Muslims
>the media goes on a bunch about how racist he is literally three seconds after
Jesus Christ.
>>
>would you consider putting a muslim in your cabinet
>absolutely, no problem with that
>RACIST! YOU'RE RAAAAAAAAAAAAACIST!
>>
>>55860894
A Bosnian Muslim family I know integrated just dandy.
Hard working mother, loves life here, her sons are very driven for personal success, wife and two kids and all that.

In fairness they are a completely different type of Muslim than the Aloha Snackbars.
They are real examples of civil war refugees, not these millions of "Syrian" "refugees"
>>
>trump is ok with muslims
>liberals attack him for it

wtf has this country come to?
>>
>>55859536
Trump is playing ball, don't be stupid. He can't reveal his power level this early.
>>
>>55859987
>Trumo says build wall and deport Immigrants
>TRUMP IS A RACIST AND HATES HISPANIC PEOPLE
Now try and imagine him actually saying he doesn't like muzzies who are the liberals favorite pets.
Look at the reaction to the Paris bombings by normies
If you don't want to be president to talk shit about kebab
Don't be stupid
>>
>>55861533
They are desperate. He runs his campaign off of the delusional media and then counters them. Any publicity is good publicity, especially when he strikes back.
>>
>>55859536
Honestly some USA Muslims are OK. They mind their own business and don't promote ideas of Islamic conquest.

The ones with Islamic agendas are worth worrying about, and you can pick them out by their shoutiness. I'm sure Trump is against these people.
>>
If Trump came out and said all Muslims are terrorists, it would make him look retarded.

If Trump came out and said the Zionist illuminati is real (like most of you believe) then he would be laughed off.

Jesus christ retards, Trump knows what he's doing. This is why he's winning and why you're a neckbeard.
>>
>>55859536

Be he also said he will deport Syrian refugees.
>>
>Be

*but
>>
File: welp in front of computer.png (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
welp in front of computer.png
19 KB, 200x200
>Tfw al that experience since July has enabled you to smell a shill thread from a mile away

You faggots really need to adapt or die. If I can smell your shit before I even enter the thread then you're doing something wrong. Troll harder.
>>
>>55860776
>Reliable
>Bush over 6
Choose one
>>
I wonder what like 3rd+ generation muslims in these countries think about the "refugee" swarms invading their nations.
>>
Why am I not surprised another cucservative with no back bone
>>
>>55859536
I don't get it. Why are the liberals calling him a racist because he said he would have no problem with a muslim in his government?
>>
>>55862789
because he isnt as progressive as they are
>>
>>55862830
Because they would have two?
>>
>>55859536
he's a politician, you stupid fuck. he has to tiptoe and say he loves everyone to get their votes. do you have any actual idea how a campaign works you dumb faggot?
>>
>>55860894
Shia muslims seem to be quite capable of western values.
It's the fucking Sunnis that cause most of the problems.

Not that I support Shi'ites coming here, but there are two different, VERY different, classes of mudslimes.

You see Assad? He's a Shia muslim.
>>
you guys are fucking retarded. trump doesnt hate any specific group of people because he isnt racist so this isnt weird of him to say.

just yesterday he said all syrian refugees are going to be sent back if hes president which doesnt mean he hates them and doesnt mean he cant "love them" or think they are "great people"
>>
>>55859536
Daily reminder that you don't have to hate people for no reason to want a stricter immigration policy. Not everyone is a edgy as us, boys.
>>
>I love muslims
>I'm going to send the refugees back tho
>and bomb the shit out of ISIS controlled oilfields

What's the problem exactly?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.