[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEMOCRATS ON SUICIDE WATCH AFTER DEBATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1447381232504.jpg (60 KB, 620x437) Image search: [Google]
1447381232504.jpg
60 KB, 620x437
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/dem-primaries/260222-dem-debate-audience-drops-by-nearly-half

The party of keks
>>
>>55858401
that's because they had the debate on a Saturday, everyone was watching college football

they wanted less viewers because debates hurt Hillary
>>
I bet more democrats have watched the republican debates more than the democrat ones. The Trump factor
>>
>>55858401
No fun in watching a rigged nomination.
>>
Just as Hillary and Debbie Wasserman Schultz planned. It wasn't a debate, it was a formality that they had to do to keep up appearances, so Schultz buried it on a Saturday night.

The DNC isn't going to let anything get in the way of Hillary's coronation.
>>
>>55858401
I watched it and it was a shitfest. The most laughably pathetic group of politicians one could imagine.
>>
>>55858562
This, Hillary looks terrible in comparison to just about anyone. She's spent the last 25 years supporting the absolute worst policies she could find and her record is a sad mixture of the least popular parts of both parties platforms. To top it off she gets shrill and angry easily and is a rather shitty public speaker even in a forum that's been rigged in her favor like these debates

She's absolutely fucked if Trump is the Republican pick.
>>
All according to plan. The media intentionally scheduled it on Saturday. The less people that watch the better for the democratic party
>>
>>55858572
I'm a republican and have watched more democrat debates. "I'm going to make america great again" isn't very entertaining to me.
>>
>Global warming caused ISIS

I wonder why everyone didn't watch...
>>
I managed to watch an hour before o had to turn it off. Felt like I was losing my sanity knowing people as dumb as the Dem candidates actually exist.
>>
>>55859249
Fuck.
>>
>>55859300

It's hard to enjoy the trainwreck when you are attached to the said train
>>
>>55859300
Dem debates have been nothing but hillary trying to one up bernie on all his statements even if she never agreed withthem
>>
File: Deraypresident.png (22 KB, 535x334) Image search: [Google]
Deraypresident.png
22 KB, 535x334
>>55858401
Blacklivesmatter thinks it will be Bernie or Hillary
>>
>>55858401
Are you kidding? They are relieved that no one saw that abomination.
>>
>>55859300

RINO
>>
File: 1383505055177.gif (58 KB, 132x140) Image search: [Google]
1383505055177.gif
58 KB, 132x140
>>55859249
AW SHIT
>>
File: 1437750774324.jpg (5 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
1437750774324.jpg
5 KB, 257x196
>>55859131
>She's absolutely fucked if Trump is the Republican pick.
Not a fan of Hillary, but you do realize there is absolutely no way that Trump can win the Presidency without minority votes, right? No one can and Trump has gone far out of his way to piss off every minority group in America. The numbers just aren't there. The GOP establishment knows this and that's why they're shitting blood right now.
>>
It was on a saturday night.

I was planning on watching it but then got dinner with a friend because that's what people do on Saturday nights.

I did watch it today though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.