[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since when did the entire west start turning to shit socially?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1446903793400.jpg (148 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1446903793400.jpg
148 KB, 1024x1024
Since when did the entire west start turning to shit socially?
>>
>>55858228
it began in the 60's when jews overthrew the WASP elite running the country

then took full force after the 90's when replacement level immigration really took hold.

90's will be the last good decade.

whites will become a minority and will be attacked more and more, and they will insulate themselves from the barbarian horde and wait out a thousand years
>>
>>55858228
When jews gained total control.
>>
Since the fall of the Berlin wall. It's like the west was completely distraught without the red scare to make everyone focus on a common goal.
>>
It's all in the effort to dismantle national sovereignty and erase all of the borders of the world
>>
>>55858867
(Except Israel)
>>
>>
>>55858228

I think it's very telling how many people realize how corrupt the west is, but it's even more telling how people just accept reality, and that's a good thing. People seem to be smarter now than they were in all the years past. We fucked the dog for too long, now we have to pay the price. As much as people want to blame the Jews for what they have done, and it's perfectly reasonable to do so, there will not be this movie-like revolution where everything goes back to how it was once was and life becomes peaches and roses again.
>>
>>55858495
This

West fought for the Jews in WW2...

In the 40s and 50s they were just consolidating their power, everything when to shit after that
>>
>>55859648
It totally amazes me how vanishingly few people, even on /pol/ of all places, seem to realize this. Of course, these are the same morons who think Donald Trump, a parasitic billionaire, will be the "savior of the White Race". There will never be a savior of the White Race, because it's too stupid to save.
>>
>>55858228
60's
>>
When everyone began thinking they're royalty like Kanye west and upped their standards and will no longer work lower paying jobs because "they're too good for that" and have such big egos.
>>
>>55858228
when constantin converted to christianity
>>
File: watch_the_world_burn.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
watch_the_world_burn.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
>>55858228
The Battle of the Marne, 1914.

If Germany had won, we would be in Germanic paradise.

Instead we are all doomed.
>>
>>55858228
Right after the American people agreed to a Federal Reserve after TGD. After that it's been wave upon wave of immigration, deficit spending, global economic imperialism, generational propaganda circus in the media, and a public appeal towards emotion in place of righteousness.
>>
LBJ
>>
>>55858228
>>
Actually, I would say the downfall started when they gave the vote to non-landowners. If you don't own land, you have no vested interest in the welfare of the nation.
>>
Imo withen the last 5 or 6 years
There were always liberals ofcorse, but they weren't sjw-tier or would have supported the madness thats going on right now,
I'm not sure what caused it, but it was almost like a switch was flipped around 2010-11ish and it's gone down hill from there
>>
>>55858228
As soon as hitler lost and the communists unleashed cultural marxism on the west eventually resulting in the 60s
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.