[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been a liberal all my life. Please convert me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: saf.jpg (119 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
saf.jpg
119 KB, 777x656
I've been a liberal all my life. Please convert me.
>>
>>55857948
Are you over 30?
>>
>>55857948
TERRORISM WORKS.

Every time one of these terrorist attacks occurs, criticism of Islam becomes more and more off limits. Our spineless politicians are quick to focus on the secondary problems of mass immigration from the Islamic world, such as demonising those with genuine concerns about the encroachment of this violent ideology into Western Society. But it when it comes to calling a spade a spade and taking decisive action, they are nowhere to be seen.

This could be the death of democracy and open society as we know it. Most people seem to be so brainwashed they don't realise that the very foundations of our civilisation are under attack. We have been indoctrinated from birth to be endlessly and unconditionally tolerant, and now we are waking up. The Media has FAILED us. Our governments have FAILED us. The internet seems to be the only forum in which our generation can honestly express themselves without fear of reprisals from violent extremists and the P.C twitter brigade.

Spread this message. Islam needs to be stopped in it's tracks. It's not too late to make a grassroots change. Wake up your fellow citizens from their propaganda-induced stupor and protect your society for your children.
>>
>>55858531
Nope but I really would like to have my mind changed by a good argument.
>>
>>55857948
Some of you can't be saved, but here is basic screening:

1. Do you think that the Bill of rights is an archaic document that has little relevance to modern society?
2. Do you support "hate speech" laws?
3. Do you believe in "white privilege" and "structural racism"?
4. Do you support affirmative action?
5. Do you think that it is the obligation of the United states to take care of the world's poor?
6. Do you believe that climate change is the most important national security concern?

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, I'm sorry, but you cannot be helped without a strict regime of de-brainwashing.
>>
File: terrorism in france.png (221 KB, 700x2500) Image search: [Google]
terrorism in france.png
221 KB, 700x2500
>>
>>55857948
Are you a liberal or a progressive?

liberal beliefs
>individualism
>free markets
>right to bare arms

Progressive beliefs
>collectivism
>hate speech laws
>affirmative action
>government regulation
>>
>>55857948
Read the Quran.

Know feminists in areas of real injustices hate third wave feminism.

Study the Bible and realize most sects have no idea what they are talking about including Catholicism.

Realize the only difference between modern religions and cults is that modern religions have become so popularized that certain cult elements aren't needed to maintain itself but it still makes it a cult in message.

Realize that early Gays taught that gay rights wasn't any more than "please leave me in peace and let me live my life without harassment" and that many gays are angry that the rights movement was hijacked by the craziness you see today with 800 genders, third wave feminism, gamergate, etc.

Realize that many black people hate affirmative action. Realize racism has nothing to do with who has more power in society. Let facts speak for themselves for the #allrightsmatter movement. "hands up don't shoot" was debunked so overwhelmingly that most in the movement don't use it anymore.

Theres nothing wrong with women wanting to accept the "old timey" ways of being a house wife.
>>
Convert you on what position?
>>
>>55857948
The moment you develop any form of personal strength your compatriots will turn on you.

Physical strength.
Psychological strength.
Mental strength.
Financial strength.
All are anathema to the cult of the perpetual victim if they are not negated by some sense of shame.
>>
>>55859087
Good clarification. I often assume a self-described liberal to be a prog and not a classical liberal.
>>
File: image.png (97 KB, 850x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
97 KB, 850x1300
>>55857948
my bud C.S Lewis can do it
>>
>>55857948
Stay here a while, it'll happen on its own.
>>
>>55857948
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/13/hungarys-orban-migrant-invasion-is-european-left-american-democrat-plot-to-import-left-wing-voters/

If you want to understand the migrant crisis, have a read over this.
>>
>>55859576
This. A few months turned me from pretty liberal into conservative. Though in all honestly I've always had some right leaning views that I never really abandoned.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.