[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My favorite part is thinking of how the Islamists will eventually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Women 115.jpg (106 KB, 900x1354) Image search: [Google]
Women 115.jpg
106 KB, 900x1354
My favorite part is thinking of how the Islamists will eventually conquer the Western World and they will finally slaughter all of the feminists, man women or child!
>>
>>55857889

i was not aware i had this fetish. thanks op
>>
>>55857889

that seems like a redundant feature

they already have a mouth
>>
>>55857889
can lifelike doll urinals be a thing?
>>
File: PropaneKeK.jpg (323 KB, 1260x1782) Image search: [Google]
PropaneKeK.jpg
323 KB, 1260x1782
>>55858110
>>
>tfw no gf to pee on and in
>>
Bitter-sweet indeed, op.

I may die in a fiery explosion or on camera with a machete to my neck, but at least i'll die knowing women will be used as cum caves for psychotic fundamentalist ragheads.
>>
File: stones urinal.jpg (342 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
stones urinal.jpg
342 KB, 1024x768
The Rolling Stones logo urinal is the official urinal of /pol/. Feminists went nuts when these were installed in a Rolling Stones museum. I know what I'm getting when I win the lottery...
>>
File: little_catrump.jpg (5 KB, 250x223) Image search: [Google]
little_catrump.jpg
5 KB, 250x223
The though that billions of years from now all the Jews will be dead is very comfortng to me.
>>
>>55858661
Newfag here, holy shit I thought you were joking about the feminists.
>>
>>55858965
Those SJWs are why we can't have nice things. There should be a 'Stones urinal in every find men's room from coast to coast. I can just picture the SJW heads exploding from the thought of women's mouths being pissed in.
>>
>>55857889
Stupid fucks like muslims, niggers and jews have gotten in the habit of poking the sleeping giant lately but I swear on the great Jesus Christ our lord and savior that the giant will awake and these children won't be so happy then. I can't wait for the day I wake up to all the niggers and jews hanging on every streetcorner in my hometown and look on the tv to see that there is peace --finally-- in the middle east.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.