[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Kurds the only hope for the middle east?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Are the Kurds the only hope for the middle east?
>>
theyre supposedly marxists but dont really follow any of the tenets supposedly

but they actually have some kind of nationalistic pride and cant fight... so yes
>>
Well once they stop killing isis they'll start killing their "home" country as usual
>>
lol no they were the SS of the ottoman empire in butchering christians fuck them im glad they are getting it back at them now
>>
>>55857670
No. Only the Assyrians are the only hope for the middle East.
>>
>>55857670
Saddam was the last hope. Now he is dead.
>>
Commie Feminist Arabs are still your enemy
>>
>>55857759

They deserve their own state.
>>
>>55857670
Kurds are barbarian as fuck.

>>55857947
The only right answer.
>>
>>55858342
No they don't. They are an semi-nomadic Iranian people. They need to be shipped back to Iran. Only the Assyrians deserve their own state. A state they were promised.
>>
they seem suspiciously jewy. must investigate further.
>>
>>55857670
>Are the Kurds the only hope for the middle east?

There's no hope for the ME until they decide their own fates.

We should stop meddling in their affairs and literally let them hack away at each other until they find whatever configuration of countries and rulers that works. That's the only way the ME has functioned for thousands of years.

The ME worked with western colonialism dictating the rules. This half assed retreat did them no favours. That said, they wanted control and now they have it.
Part of being in charge is fixing your shit.

That btw includes taking care of those dispossessed by war.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.