[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Both /pol/s must come together to win. link to thread (ful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1447464796251.jpg (43 KB, 805x579) Image search: [Google]
1447464796251.jpg
43 KB, 805x579
Both /pol/s must come together to win.

link to thread

(fullchnlink) /pol/res/3938650(dot)html

I am not giving up on this video.

We can do it /pol/

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
https://vimeo.com/145271933
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/
>>
File: 1447548591391.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
1447548591391.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
GEX NEEDS NEW MUSIC FOR VIDEO,

ALSO, JEWS THAT COPYRIGHTED ARE BASED OUT OF NEW YORK

THEIR INFO IS POSTED IN 8.C.H.A.N THEAD OP
>>
File: Refugees welcome 2.png (1 MB, 972x767) Image search: [Google]
Refugees welcome 2.png
1 MB, 972x767
WHO IS GEX

That faggot needs to make a new refugee video with stories about Rotherham and the other 50 rape gangs, that swedish girl who got raped and how muslims are getting away with community service and all kinds of shit

Pic related too
>>
> Paul Pogba

Kek
>>
>>55857686
A based man who made that video,

Gex is saving the white race
>>
Please /pol/, share this video to your friends, share it on Facebook. For some reason, it works.

I just redpilled my Dad tonight pretty hard. Everytime I pointed out the Jewish influence on immigration, he shouted it down. After this video, it opened his mind. He asked me what I knew about the subject.

This video has potential, we need to make sure people see it.
>>
>>55857880
Who is dis?
>>
>>55858858
youre already on the internet now use google
>>
>>55858858
African soccer player
>>
>>55858795
Trying anon.

We need to get a Twitter hashtag going sometime this week.

I just send some relatives the liveleak link,
>>
>>55858858
>mfw only 5 and 8s in post number

Sheeeit
>>
>>55858795
I'm slowly redpilling my family bit by bit. It's not too hard because my brother despises all religions and my parents are very distrustful of Islam. I just want to devise a strategy of waking up my fellow citizens.

After this most recent terror attack, I think we're at a cross roads. If we don't act now, we'll ruin our societies for the next generation.
>>
>>55859262
Why don't they send the immigrants to Israel though?!?

http://youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og

Also, continue the red pill anon, you are helping save white race
>>
>>55859510
Trey Parker said it best about the whole "progressive" SJW movement. They are "bad people raised to be nice by society". They are the fascists of our generation.
>>
>>55857436
gb2/kikechan, faggot
>>
>>55859705
They are literally exactly what Jews wanted
>>
Yeah okay but this is a pretty good soundtrack. Somewhere between a John Carpenter film and something you'd hear in an arena shooter.
>>
>>55859911
They have been manufactured through indoctrination at every level; in the media, our education systems, in government policies. I admit I used to lean pretty left on a lot of issues before I reached the age of reasoning. It's pretty much the default political outlook for most Western kids these days. There is so much damage done it will be hard to reverse.
>>
>>55859973
But Jewtube blocked it and the have best platform for making videos go viral
>>
>>55858795
facebook is getting redpiled lots of people shared the video
>>
THread save
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.